Episode 234

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PsychoJavexx

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

Walter said:
Sadly, it is inevitable. The creation and popularity of TheHawks' releases cements this disgusting truth.

What's wrong with the Hawks?

And what happened, did someone take credit for it, or are they just posting it themselves?

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.

The current spate of Apostles have just been something else haven't they?

Nothing like most of the past Apostles, the usually grotesquely deformed lumps of flesh that made up most of the hordes present back during the Eclipse. Where were they then? Between Grunbeld, Lucas and Ganishka each is distinctively unique and even seemingly... personalized. Makes you wonder just how much say Apostles' get in their eventual appearance and abilities, or just what dictates how they turn out. And just on that, its good to see Zodd has some Apostle peers of sorts, all of which join the ranks of the scores of characters who's back story I'm just dieing to know.

As for the new Band of the Hawk dealing with Ganishka, while I'm not sure how much of Femto's influence Griffith retained after his rebirth, we have been somewhat privy to the method the God Hand use to dispatch of their underlings before haven't we? The Count had his spirit, his soul torn away from his body and dragged into a hell like maelstrom by a sea of tormented, suffering souls after all. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't think it'll be a problem for Griffith should it come to that, should he have to deal with it personally.

I don't get the chance to say this often enough; thank you SaiyajinNoOuji.

ZKK said:
The current spate of Apostles have just been something else haven't they?

Nothing like most of the past Apostles, the usually grotesquely deformed lumps of flesh that made up most of the hordes present back during the Eclipse. Where were they then? Between Grunbeld, Lucas and Ganishka each is distinctively unique and even seemingly... personalized.
Those apostles don't feed or feast on human flesh. At least we haven't seen them at this, while we have do for all the others.

Schwabe

*cough*

xechnao said:
Those apostles don't feed or feast on human flesh. At least we haven't seen them at this, while we have do for all the others.

Big fuckin whoop, the original snake count (whatever his title was) who got real cut up by guts ate flesh on scene, and was just as unique as the above listed.

*snort*
karma minus 1

Schwabe said:
Big fuckin whoop, the original snake count (whatever his title was) who got real cut up by guts ate flesh on scene, and was just as unique as the above listed.

*snort*
karma minus 1
The snake count was on the eclipse

Schwabe

*cough*

xechnao said:
The snake count was on the eclipse

The point was being that the eclipse apostles were mostly deformed masses of hideous flesh. The above named apostles are 'unique and magnificent creatures'.

Karma -2

And in what scene is the snake count in the eclipse, I wont completely stand off becaues my memory isnt perfect, but in what page is he actually there?

Karma -3

I don't have the volume at hand and I can no way remember the page.
And the snake count is one of those specials he was talking about in his sense of meaning those different than the current ones (Locus, Grunbeld...)

Schwabe

*cough*

xechnao said:
And the snake count is one of those specials he was talking about in his sense of meaning those different than the current ones (Locus, Grunbeld...)

*sigh*

I'm done with you.
On to chapter 235.....in a few weeks....

P

PsychoJavexx

I noticed that too. I was reading Vol.13 and I noticed that most of the apostles were "lumps of flesh" and weird upside down faces, and scary things. But everything now is so much different. Like Locus: a cool looking Apostle (not the best, but still cool), but he's so un-demonic (or whatever you want to call it). And Grunbeld too.

xechnao said:

Seriously i remember that was no snake count during the eclipse, it appear in the forest before the hawks were attack in the forest (i forgot which volume)

Indeed those apostle we see now are much different from those in the eclipse... perhap those major and cool looking ones (Grunbeld, Locus and of coz Zodd) didnt participate in that feast... they are other purpose to seek rather than just eating human...

Schwabe

*cough*

xechnao said:
Have you also noticed that they lead other apostles in battle or that the later are subject to them?

Why....so thats what armies do....wow....
karma -

How bout this, their leading other apostles might not be because they are special, but because they can kick the other apostles asses if they so choose, and are designated by femento.

(Im just in a flaming mood...now doesnt that sound homosexual)

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thanks a lot, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;)
But maybe I'm too late. I can't contact your site. Is there a kind of traffic limit or something like that? :'(

Kart

Resident /b/tard

i think that these are griffiths knights, and therefore they are going to look less demonic for the people really, so they see monsters marching with griffith they say angeles, not devils which is a good explaination.

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!

Well difficult to know why they are differt, but I think each of them is already known in other countries...like heros...maybe they are in somekind Apostels like Zodd...that are already waiting a long time untill Griffith arrived... :D

lordofmasks

Vries

mentat-assasin

Hmm I supose that the main difference between normal and leading apostles is that they are more inteligent and have some specific honour almost like true knights. And of courese they are stronger then those commoners.

chugoku sensei

Too good!

And also there was some talk about the apocalypse after Griffith became femto, right? So mebbe apostles formed after femto are pre-apocalypse apostles, kind of like the special people born from trees during Ragnarok in Norse mythology.

O

Ozmo

Smith said:
Seriously i remember that was no snake count during the eclipse, it appear in the forest before the hawks were attack in the forest (i forgot which volume)

Remember Guts seeing Pippin after he fell into the "pond o' blood"? Remember how he walked up to him, but got suprised by this thing that split Pippin in half and almost gobbled up his head? That thing was the weird separateable part of the Snail Count and the main body was right behind him. Something like that anyway, you should look it up. Just before Guts rushed these apostole dudes, knocks off a horn and opens a extra sized can of whoopass on them.

I disagree on how the apostoles at the Eclipse were supposedly "random masses of flesh" or whatever. Every apostole is uniqueish, but remember that usually we see the big badass apostoles one at a time and it was easy to be overwhelmed by the beauty of all the ugliness Miura managed to fit in a few chapters. My guess is that nearly all of the apostoles in existance were present at the Eclipse (except for Ganishka and the possible other exceptions) and they now make up the bulk of Griffith's new army. Feel free to disagree and let me know if you wish to discuss this. Always keen to hear what I'm wrong about and why. ;)

Btw, would the appropriate form be "pond 'o blood" or "pond o' blood"? Just trying to brush up my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom