what the fuck happened?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I'm not sure, but when I left Walter was in charge. I have no fucking clue on what the fuck happened here can someone tell me?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
A fucking eclipse, that's what happened! :eek: The Idea of Sensationalism appeared and all, and he even transformed into his ultimate form Jerry Springer when Paradise Lost's wife came on the board and started talking trash to everyone else. Oh man you should have seen the carnage that was the result, people including mods and admins got sacrificed like there was no tomorrow and everyone started fearing for their very own lives. Utter chaos, of which the likes I have never seen before and never wish to see again throughout the rest of my entire humble and meaningless existence.

But now, everything is fine again. But for how long, noone knows...

Welcome back to SK.net. 8)

P

psymont

it has been near impossible holding this board together with witty retorts and thought provoking banter by my self .... i have done my best, i can do no more ....

a wise man once said, "success has a thousand fathers, failure has none." ....

good to see you shin, i am looking forward to our next exchange of venemous words

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Mizar said:
A fucking eclipse, that's what happened! :eek: The Idea of Sensationalism appeared and all, and he even transformed into his ultimate form Jerry Springer when Paradise Lost's wife came on the board and started talking trash to everyone else. Oh man you should have seen the carnage that was the result, people including mods and admins got sacrificed like there was no tomorrow and everyone started fearing for their very own lives. Utter chaos, of which the likes I have never seen before and never wish to see again throughout the rest of my entire humble and meaningless existence.

But now, everything is fine again. But for how long, noone knows...

Welcome back to SK.net. 8)

You forgot the part about troll babies or daka bursting out of the wombs of the female members of the board.

But seriously, that was a very strange period for us all. o_O

ShinHell9

paradise lost?? wow havent heard that name in such a long time...well it's good to be back but i wont be as frequent as i was back in the day, got alot going on nowadays...sorry i wasn't here to fend off the spaminators...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm very glad to see things back to normal, and glad to be back (I kind of gave the board up for dead for a little while there.). ;D

ShinHell9

Zanza said:
When Skull Lord first took over, I tried convincing people to boycott the site, but nobody followed trough. I figured if nobody was around he'd just leave, but it seems everybody just got tired of his crap.
I boycotted it lol

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Glad to see you back, kimchan. See, things turned out ok in the end. =]

I'm personally glad for the whole SKuLL LoRD episode. And I can't help think about how Berserk it all got. The whole board turned into a wasteland, people losing hope, and suddenly a white hawk coming down and sweeping it all away. Now the masses are happily content and everything's back to normal and things are happily moving along. All this set in motion by the forces driving this board (perhaps to wring out the negativity and accumulated stupidity for a cathartic fresh start) and with Griffith back now as the G that he was, it all seems to be falling into place, in the manga and on the board. =)

But I think a few of us will miss him, as a person, and he will be remembered, and not as some annoying, bad grammared idiot as some people still think of him, but as the awesome sweeping sensation who turned stupidity and violence and retarded Skeletor infused anger into an art form. His legend will truly live on. In all of us. And maybe it will surface again, some day, as all eventual things will.

So Zanza, Smith, all yous better be watching your mouth. SKuLL LoRD is watching joo. ;)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Walter got eaten by SkullLord, who regurgitated him, and Griffith was in jail LOL. He got out recently though. We don't know where SkullLord is. Maybe in the Qlipoth.

ShinHell9

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Walter got eaten by SkullLord, who regurgitated him, and Griffith was in jail LOL. He got out recently though. We don't know where SkullLord is. Maybe in the Qlipoth.
where exactly is walter though?? I see your name is close to your first instead of lady griffith...uh yeah, I have nothing to say really...

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
You see beauty and poetry in everything, don't you Xans? :p

Seriously, I personally thought his superiority complex was getting quite annoying at a certain point, and I couldn't always agree with the things he said and did. But I have to admit, he was the one who did turn that PMS thread in a true piece of art.

Anyways, I won't miss him one bit, I like his human form way better. ;D

And I'm glad to see you back too, kimchan. Now let's all make sure not to let this board spiral into the same direction again. But then again, if this board is really like Berserk..... ;)

ShinHell9

This type of thing almost happened when Griffith decided to become the tyrant of this board way back when...ah the golden years...

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
I am glad Skull Lord was already gone when i signed up, some of his posts were funny, but he seemed like a hopeless jerk underneath it all.

I was gonna sign up a long time ago but I figured the name Serpico was taken so i did not want to bother. When I tried it and it worked I felt both lucky and dissapointed, mostly lucky though.

ShinHell9 said:
This type of thing almost happened when Griffith decided to become the tyrant of this board way back when...ah the golden years...

yeah, what happened? it take it all was a practical joke for fun.

Schwabe

*cough*
Serpico said:
I am glad Skull Lord was already gone when i signed up, some of his posts were funny, but he seemed like a hopeless jerk underneath it all.

I was gonna sign up a long time ago but I figured the name Serpico was taken so i did not want to bother. When I tried it and it worked I felt both lucky and dissapointed, mostly lucky though.

No no no...youve got it all wrong...skull lord was a funny hopeless jerk. Wait, you said that. So you got it half right...
:/ Actually I found him Hilareous, plus his leaving seemed to take off some of the deserved bans.

Top Bottom