Boards feel clean

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Well I just came on tonight expecting the bbs to still be sinking even deeper into shit but was pleasently suprise to find that Skull lord was gone. Well actually in truth I didn't hate the guy but he made me realize something why post stupid topics and harass people I don't know and will never see in my life? When I could just have fun and meaningful conversations with them? It took one deranged account and a he-man character to open my eyes. Thank you Skull Lord.

*by the way who is this lady paradise lost? she's quite annoying.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Well at least someone is honest. Forget the annoying part...the only reason I've been allowed to stay is because I'm the merchandise know it all . ;)

LPL

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Haha I didn't put that avatar there...SkullLord changed it from an innocent little picture of Charlotte to that current avatar. I suppose he felt it was more suited to my personality ;)

LPL

But seriously if you have any questions regarding where or how to obtain Berserk merchandise just post it in the merchandise section or send me a PM.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Smith said:
What happen to him anyway... got kick by Walts?

Guess he got bored and left. Annoyance only lasts that long after all.

*grins*

Aaaahhh and I'm no longer Queen over anything

Fishbomb said:
Guess he got bored and left. Annoyance only lasts that long after all.

*grins*

Aaaahhh and I'm no longer Queen over anything

yup, titles are meaningless now for both of us.

im still skeptical on if this was a big joke or not, not that it really matters, i guess we will never know.

still i would like to hear an explanation from one of the admins about what suddenly happened.

Top Bottom