Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop

• Alternative Rock

• Total voters

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I know only the Ilumnai of this board (which is not alot of people) so I just felt like making a poll...meh.

I have to go with metal...I like most of them except pop and rap, but metal is my favorite.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Miles Davis and Charlie Parker

Jazz and R and B. I could listen to Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker...Duke Ellington, all the old jazz greats...all day long.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'm a complete Heavy Metal guy \m/ >:( \m/

I do like some Classical music though ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I voted metal, but I pretty much like everything. Oh, and why is there a choice for "Alternative Rock" when there's no regular "Rock" option? Just being a weenie here. ;D

-Griffith

incognitoX

you fail me
Metal, punk, hardcore, indie, classical, some reggae

I happen to be a rap fan as well. (as if you couldn't tell by having G unit lyrics in my sig)

Kart

Resident /b/tard
sadly i'm the only hip hop one, but it all depends on the time of year my musical preference changes so often, right now i'm into R&B and old time jazz I dislike pop to an extent, metal can get on my nerves if it's too ugly i like techno most of the time, alternitive is just pop, some punk arouses interest though.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Im the only Techno guy so far... FUCK YOU! ;D

Not anymore you are.... I mostly listen to tracks from Infected Mushroom, Juno Reactor, Astral Projection, Shpongle and Twisted Records. (I don't blame you if you don't know them)

O

Ozmo

I'm into japanese noise-punk bands. My favorites are Genital Hemmrhoids, Colored Ricemen and Goddamn Shitass Motherfuck Bastards.

Ok, I can't really stand the stuff (even though the names are all genuine) and voted for metal. :D

(this was propably a very bad joke, so I used the retard smiley)

chugoku sensei

Too good!
Hip hop turns to the future, rock when I smash a pumpkin! Beep! -incomprehensible lyrics by wyclef.

Yeah, hip hop R&B kind of guy. But I like most music except for country....minus James Taylor and John Denver.

Metal, of course. I can't stand rap. "Fuck this, fuck that, I raped the bitch." I'd like to string all those rappers by their necks.

Many of the newer bands, however, don't match the oldschool shit like Black Sabbath or Metallica. Metallica's later albums, though, have been pretty crappy.

I also like Rage Against the Machine which I guess is considered metal core.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
For me its mostly BLUES (why the hell that's not on the list I don't know) and classic rock. I pwn on guitar. ;D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Most of the stuff I like is like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Iron Maiden (all albums before x-factor), Metallica (Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning and Kill em all), Iced Earth, Andrew W.K., AC DC, and of course the original, BLACK SABBATH \m/

The punk I like is basically just Ramones, the clash, and the olde Offspring (smash)...maybe rancid as well.

The jazz I like is pretty much Charlie Parker (aka Bird), Manhattan Transfer, and a few not so famous yet famous local city bands.

The Techno I like is mostly jap like Two~Mix, and Move. However I also like stuff like Stereo Lab.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I know who Juno reactor are, i also dig Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, KMFDM (The bestest), and a shit load of others... I dig Gabber and Terror Core... fast and hard shit... songs that reach 320 BPM!!! :eek: ;D Its fucking great music to listen to when working out.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
fuck you zanza, don't fucking generalize rap, thats like me saying all metal is satanic, it's a bunch of bullshit.

Kart said:
fuck you zanza, don't fucking generalize rap, thats like me saying all metal is satanic, it's a bunch of bullshit.

I second that..
I like almost every kind of music but if i'm trapped on a deserted island with a solar cd player and i'd have to choose 3 CDs it would be those :
IAM - Revoir un printemps (Last album)( hip hop from Marseille/France)
A compilation of my favorites tracks of Buddha Bar (i classified that kind in Acid Jazz)
IAM - L'école Du Micro D'Argent ( hip hop from Marseille/France)

Since i'm not trapped on an island i can listed to Symphonic Metal (Speed metal or Hollywood metal.. same thing) like Rhapsody. I like "The White Stripes" "Seven nation" song.

I can say that gangsta rap is the kind of music i hate the most because of the lyrics.. Zanza is probably refering to that kind of rap.. but his quota is busted this month so he can't buy a word from the vocabulary data base...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, I wasn’t going to say anything, like how the mock lyrics he posted could easily fits into the metal scene. But come on guys, you have to smile at such inanity, I especially like his illusion to lynchings that gave his attack on Rap and Hip Hop music a subtle racist undertone. Thanks, Bill O’Riley.

ShinHell9 said:
Most of the stuff I like is like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Iron Maiden (all albums before x-factor), Metallica (Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning and Kill em all), Iced Earth, Andrew W.K., AC DC, and of course the original, BLACK SABBATH \m/

The punk I like is basically just Ramones, the clash, and the olde Offspring (smash)...maybe rancid as well.

The jazz I like is pretty much Charlie Parker (aka Bird), Manhattan Transfer, and a few not so famous yet famous local city bands.

The Techno I like is mostly jap like Two~Mix, and Move. However I also like stuff like Stereo Lab.

Fine tastes sir, all around! I especially like the specification of Burton era Metallica, amazing basswork. =) But as far as punk, I’d add Bad Religion in with the other names you mentioned.

-Griffith

Top Bottom