Casca voice actress

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
hehe

just realised its probably the same voice actress that does Meia in Vandread that does Casca in Berserk...

Damn, that's one sexy voice. Wonders why she get stuck playing the same character types? Or perhaps I wouldn't recognise her if she went all cure like... *laughs*

Oh shit, I like that anime series (Vandread)... ;D

Kawaiiii ne?

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
I think she did Asuka in Evangelion as well, and drinking is fun too, isn’t it? ;D

puella

Berserk forever
I'm afraid but i don't like Caska's voice in the anime.
mmm~ more sweet and innocent voice would be better because I think Caska is not so much amazon as a girl of love.
Anyway it is good to enjoy drinking because it is the end if had a bad stomache like me. :'(

vandread is such a cool anime! Have you started watching the current season. I think its great so far! ^_^

I never noticed that about the voice acrtress, i will definfiflty have to check that out.

Fishbomb

aaaahhh *grins*

Vandread 2:nd Stage part 7 queued in a godawful amount of locations...

I do love MIRC....

Haven't watched it yet though! Got 1-6 yesterday... probably gonna watch them tonight. They look sweet though.

Yuko Miyamura has played several roles, but I don't think she was in Vandread...I may be wrong though

Of the roles she has played, yes she played Asuka in Evangelion...she has also played:
Hinagiku/Angel Daisy in Wedding Peach (And a member of Furil)
Natsumi in Tenshi Ni Narumon (Guts' seiyuu played Gabriel)
Ruuda in Queen Emeraldas
Ushio in Neo Ranga
Parfait in Lamune
as well as several others...

A great site for finding seiyuu info is
http://www.anime.usacomputers.net/~hideaway/text/06.htm

fnh

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Actually isn't not Yuko Miyamura. It's a different voice actress that just sounds very similar. When I first saw Vandred I though so too, but after a couple of episodes it sounded different.

Fishbomb

Yuko Miyamura has played several roles, but I don't think she was in Vandread...I may be wrong though

Of the roles she has played, yes she played Asuka in Evangelion...she has also played:
Hinagiku/Angel Daisy in Wedding Peach (And a member of Furil)
Natsumi in Tenshi Ni Narumon (Guts' seiyuu played Gabriel)
Ruuda in Queen Emeraldas
Ushio in Neo Ranga
Parfait in Lamune
as well as several others...

A great site for finding seiyuu info is
http://www.anime.usacomputers.net/~hideaway/text/06.htm

That's Ushio??? :eek:

Oh shit, gonna watch for that when I continue with that series... I never would have guessed.

Hmm... you're right, it was just that for a little while she sounded exactly the same... *ponders*

Don't amtter, they're both downright sexy voices... *grins*

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
speaking of voice actors, something's on my mind.
What do you think of Zodd's voice in the anime?
I think it's not bad at all, but in these times one should use the opportunity of Sound-design and make Nosferatu Zodd appear more awesome.
I am talking about the scene when Zodd screams everytime he attacks Gatsu. In my opinion his voice could be far more frightening. Zodd sounds like he wants to vomit, although he's unable to do so. know what i'm saying?

CnC

Ad Oculos
more sweet and innocent voice would be better because I think Caska is not so much amazon as a girl of love.

i kinda disagree more... for the majority of the time we see her (retarded state excluded), she's quite the hardened warrior, supressing any and all femeninity

I'm not particularly fond of Zoddo's voice either
i have to agree... while the voice was good and suits zodd in human form, nothing happened to it once he transformed and he had to do all his own roars. This took the fear that was supposed to be felt by the audience (and most certainly by Gattsu) right out of it.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
speaking of voice actors, something's on my mind.
What do you think of Zodd's voice in the anime?
I think it's not bad at all, but in these times one should use the opportunity of Sound-design and make Nosferatu Zodd appear more awesome.
I am talking about the scene when Zodd screams everytime he attacks Gatsu. In my opinion his voice could be far more frightening. Zodd sounds like he wants to vomit, although he's unable to do so. know what i'm saying?

The Voice Actor for Zoddo is the Guy who did the Voice for Gouki (or Akuma in the US version) in the Street Fighter Zero (alpha OVA). The SF DVD shows an interview of him. Goddamn he's old! :eek:

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Another Street Fighter/ Berserk coincidence is that the character designer for the Berserk anime and SF OVA were done by the same guy. Explains why in some scenes Ryu looks like Guts. 8)

Top Bottom