The Past of the God Hand members.....

Femuth-Black Hawk

Guts...?..Love...?...Why?.....
Would it be better when we hear,in the next Volumes,details about the Past of the other four members of God hand?
What do you think about that?
My opinion: That were cool, because i think when you are a member of god hand,you must make a big deal(sacrifice).Femto sacrificed the hawks,so what do you think Slan,Ubik,Void and Conrad sacrificed to be a God Hand member?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I still think Void was the guy that Mosguz mentioned ( in the room where he was slamming his head down for his penance) to Farnese and Serpico....that he was some kind of wise man or minister or something that was being tortured, and he called down the 4 ( or 5) angels to sacrifice Gaiseric's empire. I don't think those angels were the Godhand members, I think they were the elementals.

Slann and Gaiseric obviously know each other, as when SK encounters her in the manga he called her the mother of all prostitutes. So maybe she was a hooker LOL. But there's some kind of connection there.

I also wondered about who the APOSTLES sacrificed. We know that Roshina sacrificed her parents, and the Snail Count his wife, but what about Wyald, the Snail Count, Zodd, Grunbeld, Locus, Irvine, and the others?

I think that the other members of Godhand, Ubik, Conrad...Slann...they had to sacrifice someone near and dear to them. A wife or children? Friends? But you could be right about them being Godhand members with the red behelit...they had to sacrifice something pretty big and important. Maybe Slann sacrificed her brothel of whores ;)

Who knows.

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Slann and Gaiseric obviously know each other, as when SK encounters her in the manga he called her the mother of all prostitutes. So maybe she was a hooker LOL. But there's some kind of connection there.

What about Luca?
Sk when he saved her he wondered some strange things about her.
Guts came and saved the day that time at Albion when the holy order could possibly have burned some of her group that she protected.
Maybe back in the past Slann experienced the dragedy and bearing the egg of the king she called the Godhand while she were burning in the fire. Most propablly she sacrificed the other prostitutes.
Just speculating.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, so much for this thread maintaining any semblance with reality or sound speculation.

-Griffith

To speculation theory defense:
Remember that Guts as a sacrificed survivor is the one (and propablly for the first time) that supposedly could change things(Karma) and he was the one on the scene that day with the prostitutes.

SexyCharlotte

Griffith said:
Well, so much for this thread maintaining any semblance with reality or sound speculation.

-Griffith

Reality? That's like saying normalcy. There is nothing real or normal around here. :D

Slann and Gaiseric obviously know each other,

It is also obvious that SK knew all the GH member since he existed before anyone of the member except Void...

Also GH might knew SK very well since he is the only enemy fighting against them for the past 1000 years (Well you can also include Flora, but it seem she wasnt that interested in fighting them)

puella

Berserk forever
It is still uncertain which GH came up first or which of SK and GH came up first.

And why do you think it is certain that they knew each other when they were humans?
Even if GH and SK didn't know each other when they were human, it's so natural they all got to know well about them with such a long time existence. ::)

SexyCharlotte

puella said:
It is still uncertain which GH came up first or which of SK and GH came up first.

And why do you think it is certain that they knew each other when they were humans?
Even if GH and SK didn't know each other when they were human, it's so natural they all got to know well about them with such a long time existence. ::)

I think SK knew Slann when they were all human. Why did he call her the mother of prostitutes if she wasn't known as one in his Kingdom?

I'm most curious about Ubik and Conrad. Not much is known of them at all. At least we can speculate about Void and Slann and we know Femto.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I think SK knew Slann when they were all human. Why did he call her the mother of prostitutes if she wasn't known as one in his Kingdom?

The problem with this is that there is only an occultation where one rises to become a GH once every 216 years, so unless Slann became the first GH at the end of Gaiseric's Kingdom, she had to live at least for 216 years after this. So unless Slann as a human was a witch like Flora I doubt she could have lived to be a part of Gaiseric's Kingdom and become a GH herself 216 years later.

And besides, he just called Slann a ho, in a classy and SK kind of way, it doesn't say anything about her being part of his kingdom or not. I think they had time enough already the past hundreds of years to get to know these things about each other.

Femuth-Black Hawk

Guts...?..Love...?...Why?.....
Mizar said:
The problem with this is that there is only an occultation where one rises to become a GH once every 216 years, so unless Slann became the first GH at the end of Gaiseric's Kingdom, she had to live at least for 216 years after this. So unless Slann as a human was a witch like Flora I doubt she could have lived to be a part of Gaiseric's Kingdom and become a GH herself 216 years later.

And besides, he just called Slann a ho, in a classy and SK kind of way, it doesn't say anything about her being part of his kingdom or not. I think as Godhands they had time enough already to get to know these things about each other.

Slann was a witch like Flora?!
Who told you that?

So according to theories over here, Void was a wizard and Slann was a wizard too. Well, propablly enough Ubik and Conrad were wizards too since Sk could have called them with a characterization like "brother" or "son" of something. So Godhand is one happy wizard family.

SexyCharlotte

xechnao said:
So according to theories over here, Void was a wizard and Slann was a wizard too. Well, propablly enough Ubik and Conrad were wizards too since Sk could have called them with a characterization like "brother" or "son" of something. So Godhand is one happy wizard family.

No, Slann was most likely a hooker. Mother of all Prostitutes is what SK called her and that doesn't sound like wizardry to me.

SexyCharlotte

Mizar said:

And besides, he just called Slann a ho, in a classy and SK kind of way, it doesn't say anything about her being part of his kingdom or not. I think they had time enough already the past hundreds of years to get to know these things about each other.

If you had read what I said, I said I thought Void was the first Godhand member. I don't think SK made it a point to talk to the Godhand members either. I believe Void, Slann and Sk are connected to each other when Sk was King Gaiseric. Calling someone a ho is pretty personal. You really enjoy arguing, don't you, Mizar? You could simply say that at this point, any speculation is possible. Especially considering that YOU don't know any more than anyone else does either. So instead of pointing out that someone else's speculation might be 'wrong' or not possible, why not just consider that EVERYONE's speculation might be a possibility?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Calling someone a ho is pretty personal.

So? It's not like SK and the Godhands are the greatest buddies or anything. And I don't think SK had to know Slan for a thousand years to be able to call her a whore. (figuratively speaking)

You really enjoy arguing, don't you, Mizar?

That's why I'm here. ;D

You could simply say that at this point, any speculation is possible. Especially considering that YOU don't know any more than anyone else does either.

I'm just pointing out the logical problems that arise when you speculate that Slann and SK/Gaiseric had to know each other from 1000 years ago. You said yourself that Slan is probably neither the first GH nor a witch, so you tell me, how did Slann survive for 216 years after Gaiseric's fall? If she was a normal human being she couldn't, so the logical conclusion is that Slan wasn't even born yet when Gaiseric was busy ruling over his Kingdom. (or it's all magic ;))

So instead of pointing out that someone else's speculation might be 'wrong' or not possible, why not just consider that EVERYONE's speculation might be a possibility?

I'm not saying your speculation is impossible, I just mentioned the problems that come with it. (see above)

And I also believe one should have at least a few good supporting arguments before one goes throwing around random speculations. Saying that SK and Slan must have known each other back in the old days because SK calls her a whore is not really what I'd call a convincing argument. Especially if one considers that a Godhand is born only once every 216 years.

Shurikn said:
I didn't know that Griffith was a wizard... thanks for the info xechnao !!!!!! I think i'll read every volumes back again, i probably missed something...

No.Save the effort.I didn't know, I had to clarify for someone that I had been sarcastic. Sorry.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Nothing puts a damper on theory like when someone lets you know it's impossible. ;D

-Griffith

Flora once mention that GH were once human... so it is rather clear that Slann is no witch and shecouldnt survived for the next 216 yrs either...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I believe we will get the story of the god hands when Gut's finaly gets a chance to ask either SK or maybe even Shrieke since she was the apprentice of Flora... and besides, we dont even know the age of Shrieke... if Flora has been alive for god knows how long, who's to say Shrieke has not been alive for atleast 50 years! She probably knows something... So I think things will be revealed sooner or later. ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I believe we will get the story of the god hands when Gut's finaly gets a chance to ask either SK or maybe even Shrieke since she was the apprentice of Flora... and besides, we dont even know the age of Shrieke... if Flora has been alive for god knows how long, who's to say Shrieke has not been alive for atleast 50 years! She probably knows something... So I think things will be revealed sooner or later. ;)
This could be if Shielke is a girl that doesn't want to enter adoloscence. It could be really funny and interesting to see Guts and others trying to convince her to grow up and talk her about being a woman.
The fact that Shielke has not propablly had a father and only a female figure around couòd be the cause of this. Could it be that she doesn't want men? Maybe Guts could show her that men are cool, by "reacting" as a cool paternal figure and example for Shielke that make her change her perspective.
I would like things to show like this even if I know that it will never be and it is only BS.

xechnao said:
No.Save the effort.I didn't know, I had to clarify for someone that I had been sarcastic. Sorry.

I was sarcastic too.. everybody knows that Griffith isn't a wizard... everybody knows right ?? Anyone ?

xechnao said:
Maybe Guts could show her that men are cool, by "reacting" as a cool paternal figure and example for Shielke that make her change her perspective.

It's not really the Guts we know.. so i think you should not expect him to change in a radical way like that..

Smith said:
Flora once mention that GH were once human... so it is rather clear that Slann is no witch and shecouldnt survived for the next 216 yrs either...

I don't know that much about sorcery and wizardry but.. being a witch implicate that the person is not human ? I always thought that the myth about magic was that the human being was graced by special gifts...

Personaly I don't think Slann was a witch or lived her human life in the same time of King Gaiseric. I don't think she's been a witch because there's not enaugh clues pointing to that and i think it would have been mentioned.. but i respect your speculation opinion about that. For the speculation about living her human life in the same time of King Gaiseric, it's mathematicaly impossible because of the 216 years between occultation.. nobody can live that long and we know that the 216 years occultation can't be a 215 or 217 years occultation because of the math correlation problem Olivier Hague (I'm not sure if it's him) talked about in an other thread not so long ago.. maybe last summer i don't remember.. maybe it's not even in a thread and it's in the FAQ page :p

Top Bottom