A 60,000 yen Collector's Card!!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
No, there are certain 'random cards' I believe that have Kentaro Miura's signature. That card with Griffith on it and his signature is probably the only one of its kind. I think some other characters like Zoddo and Guts have his signature too, but they're all random.

Imagine opening up a package of cards though and finding that golden signature!!

LG

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
To be precise, it's not a card but an illustration on solid paper that comes with the Starter packs.

The different illustrations can be seen on the Konami official Berserk TCG site, Uriel made a topic about it. I personnally have the Zodd one.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Aazealh said:
To be precise, it's not a card but an illustration on solid paper that comes with the Starter packs.

The different illustrations can be seen on the Konami official Berserk TCG site, Uriel made a topic about it. I personnally have the Zodd one.

Signed??

SexyCharlotte

Aazealh said:

Solid paper? Isn't that the same thing as a card?

Is this the same size as the cards though?

You have the signed Zodd one? SHOW US!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Solid paper? Isn't that the same thing as a card?

Is this the same size as the cards though?

You have the signed Zodd one? SHOW US!!

It isn't the same size as a card at all and isn't meant to be played either, just a collector illustration. Mine is obviously unsigned, otherwise I'd have announced it here a month ago ;).

Here's a pic so you can see it for yourselves:

Illustration.jpg

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
If I got that for my birthday, I wouldn't need another gift for another 100 birthdays!

Thanks for showing that Lady Charlotte... I'm going to cry alone in bed for awhile ^_^

SexyCharlotte

Personally I'd rather have one of those signed prints of the manga covers..I am searching for Manga cover 5 and 21 mainly. But I sure wouldn't complain if a signed card shows up in my deck of Berserk cards :)

Top Bottom