Hi and Problems?

F

Femto

Hey what's up? I'm new. I don't really know how this place works but I like Berserk. so I don't want to step on toes by doing something taboo right off. This place seems a little scary sometimes. ^_^

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Well, you've gotten over the first hurdle: your first post had nothing to do with scans.

Welcome! :)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I guess i could give you some basics

1) Dont get on Walter's bad side
2) Avoid responding to a guy named xechno's posts (usually they are really stupid)
3) Be open

Thats all I can think of ::)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Ekezdar Drollluks said:
Hey what's up? I'm new. I don't really know how this place works but I like Berserk. so I don't want to step on toes by doing something taboo right off. This place seems a little scary sometimes. ^_^

Welcome to the Berserk community here on Sk. Yes it does get a bit scary sometimes :) The taboo thing to do here is argue with Olivier Hague. You'll find out who he is soon.
I'm Lady Griffith ( aka Charlotte) and if you need ANY INFO about merchandise or Berserk items, feel free to private message me or go to the merchandise section and check it out.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!

Do you play STARWARS GALAXIES?????

If not.... you will be banned from all things holy on this site.... if so, you will get 7 virgins of your picking! ;D

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
Ekezdar Drollluks,
Welcome!

For someone new here you have an interesting choice of username. Some might say uncanny.

Welcome ;D

Smith is my username and i am one of the most unwelcome asshole in this board... feel free to play with me

Yet i advise you not to fool around with Walts, Griff, Majin, Hauge and Saiya, they are the boss here 8)

And btw like Demon X said, ignore Xechnao... this is the most imp rules ;)

Ekezdar Drollluks said:

Yeah right..
Ekezdar Drollluks = Skull Lord Radzeke
do you think is just hasard ? Especially for Radzeke :p

F

Femto

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOLED YOU! PROPS TO THE DUDES THAT FOUND ME OUT! WHEN I TAKE OVER AGAIN! I WON'T BAN YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA!! THE REST OF YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO SUCKING IT HARD!!!!

Ekezdar Drollluks said:
WHEN I TAKE OVER AGAIN! I WON'T BAN YOU!!
Yeah right, you banned me once, i'll never trust you again.. and it was easy to find who you are.. i already found out maybe yesterday i think.. about the 6 finger thing that you post and i replied...

So what.. you where a big joke and i don't even mind about you now.. i just wanted to everyone who you are....
I never thought you where that stupid to just invert the letters in your new account.. come on..

F

Femto

Shurikn said:
I never thought you where that stupid to just invert the letters in your new account.. come on..

YEAH! BUT I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO WELCOME ME BACK TO THE BOARD UNDER SUCH A NAME LIEK YOU'D WELCOME "ALUCARD" INTO YOUR HOME! LOOK AT ALL THE WARM WELCOMES DROLLUKS HERE GOT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT JUST CONFIRMS MY THEORY...

SKuLL LoRD

BTW! MY THEORY WAS THAT YOU GUYS ARE STOOPID! SINCE I'M SURE MY LAST LINE LEFT YOU SCRATCHING YOUR HEADS WHILE PEELING BANANAS WITH YOUR FEET!! CASE AND POINT!

Poor him... i don't know if he deleted his account himself or one of the admin did.. but i say poor kid.. he need so much love from his mother..

Smith said:
P.S It must be one of the admins... HAHA

I don't think so.. i think he's just a poor kid that needs attention from the world around him and to get that attention from someone he just did what we know for christmas and new year. And now he thinks he's the center of the world.. That's why i said : poor kid.

edit: i said some dumbass thing so i had to correct it..

Shurikn said:
I don't think so.. i think he's just a poor kid that needs attention from the world around him and to get that attention from someone he just did what the admins told him for christmas and new year. And now he thinks he's the center of the world.. That's why i said : poor kid.

Nah... he doesnt deserve your sympathy... especially after what he did to you...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Shurikn said:
he just did what the admins told him for christmas and new year.
Wrong, o wise Shaman Shurikn. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The SkullLord is a completely independant manifestation from internal board affairs/opinions.

Femto said:
YEAH! BUT I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO WELCOME ME BACK TO THE BOARD UNDER SUCH A NAME LIEK YOU'D WELCOME "ALUCARD" INTO YOUR HOME! LOOK AT ALL THE WARM WELCOMES DROLLUKS HERE GOT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT JUST CONFIRMS MY THEORY...

SKuLL LoRD

BTW! MY THEORY WAS THAT YOU GUYS ARE STOOPID! SINCE I'M SURE MY LAST LINE LEFT YOU SCRATCHING YOUR HEADS WHILE PEELING BANANAS WITH YOUR FEET!! CASE AND POINT!

yo.

Walter said:
Wrong, o wise Shaman Shurikn. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The SkullLord is a completely independant manifestation from internal board affairs/opinions.

Hehehe i'm not that wise :p THe proof is that i forgot that you said this before... i remember now.. i'm sorry

Top Bottom