And the award for best avatar goes too....

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Just because someone doesn't post alot doesn't mean their not here, I visit four or five times a day and check forums but i don't see anything that needs to be said so i stay quiet.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Franz said:
Unfortunately because its FRIGGIN HUGE for an avatar, the user is disqualified.
ghey.gif

Def Fool! Now check it out! It's mini size! ;D

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT I AM BEST AND SINCE I AN A ROCKET SCIENTIST I AM THE SMARTEST WHICH MAKES MY BALLS THE BIGEST AND MEANS I AM SMART SO I WOULD LIKE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND VOTE FORMYSELF11!!!!!111 NOT VOTING FOR TEH SKULLARD WOULD BE LIKE WAXING YOUR GENITALS WITH MALT O MEAL!111 WHICH IS BAD

Franz

It's a dolphin.
SKuLL LaRD said:
I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT I AM BEST AND SINCE I AN A ROCKET SCIENTIST I AM THE SMARTEST ....blahblahblahimghey

You're killing it. The fact that SkullLord isn't posting like that makes you look unoriginal and retarded. Its done, its over. Wait until he returns, then ghey away.

NavalOfficerX7

This hand of mine glows with an awsome power!!!...
NavalOfficerX7=
Made in the USA
a proud sailor in the US Navy
and an 18 year old of his word

Vote NavalOfficerX7.... the best damn candidate yet. 8)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Where are you stationed at? I hated fucking being on ship, god damn berthing was so fucking small for us Marines, meh. Although there were some funny people there, and libo in certain places was awesome, but ulitmaly after have years of fucking mid-rats and standing in line for all the meals of the day for about 30 minutes each. I say Fuuuuuuuuuck that.

Top Bottom