Who sacrificed Gaiseric's capital and why?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Alright so let's move away from the below thread to start a new one.

Who do you feel sacrificed/destroyed Gaiseric's capital and why?What became of his kingdom? If the capital wasn't sacrified by the elemental angels/kings, then whom?

How do you think Slann, SK and Void 'know each other?' Through possible connections as humans at one time ( at least ONE Godhand member could have known SK/Gaiseric) or through the ages?

Who do you think is the oldest Godhand member, logically speaking?

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
And your opinions on the other questions?
I think we don't know nearly enough about what happened a thousand years ago to make any solid theories. As for the "not so solid ones", there are many of them, and I believe a lot of them have already been discussed to death on these boards...

SexyCharlotte

I was, however, paying you a compliment in regards to your English. When I first came here others convinced me you were really Miura.

Olivier Hague said:
There's no way to tell, logically speaking.
Since they are immortal and Void is their leader and they manifastated the one after the other, Void must be the oldest logically speaking, as we don't have a measure of any element of hierarchy other than the above course of events that has to do with time.
So logically speaking the oldest is Void.

xechnao said:
With Gods, Divinities and Demons is like this. That's a fact because Miura called me and told me so, so don't argue back.

You're such a pain in the ass sometimes... if you don't have something good to say just shut your mouth... when you are wrong, just shut your mouth.. i know how come you have so much post in a short time...
Zeus is older than Mars just because he's the "leader" ? WRONG he's more powerfull than the others, it's just and example...

SexyCharlotte

Shurikn said:
You're such a pain in the ass sometimes... if you don't have something good to say just shut your mouth... when you are wrong, just shut your mouth.. i know how come you have so much post in a short time...
Zeus is older than Mars just because he's the "leader" ? WRONG he's more powerfull than the others, it's just and example...

WOW!! I'm going to completely stop arguing from this day on. Period.:)

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
WOW!! I'm going to completely stop arguing from this day on. Period.:)

I was wrinting specially to Xechnao.. because when he reply he's only saying bullshit...
When you argue with Olivier, at least you are saying something construtive instead of calling i'm an idiot.

Let's get back to the topic ;)

Olivier Hague said:
That would be Zeus and Ares, or Jupiter and Mars.
Nitpicking, I know. ^^

Yeah ! hehehehe at least you got my point.... i'm not familiar to the differences between Roman/Greek mytho.. thank for the precision :)

Shurikn said:
Shutup already

Olivier Hague said:
Also, Cronos was the leader of the Titans, and yet he was the youngest of Uranus and Gaia's children.
I am not sure Cronos was youngest than Gaia's children. Anyway Gaia's children were Gods. Titans and Gods are different groups so they had different leaders.

Top Bottom