Who sacrificed Gaiseric's capital and why?

xechnao said:
So your argument about Cronos and Gaia's children is not valid.
How is it not valid? Cronus was the youngest of the Titans, and yet he was their leader.
Even if (for some reason) you insist that the Titans weren't gods, let me remind you that Zeus was the youngest of Cronus and Rhea's children. Meaning that he was the leader of the Olympians eventhough he was younger than his brothers and sisters (Demeter, Hades, Hera, Hestia and Poseidon).

Olivier Hague said:
How is it not valid? Cronus was the youngest of the Titans, and yet he was their leader.
Even if (for some reason) you insist that Titans aren't gods, let me remind you that Zeus was the youngest of Cronus and Rhea's children. Meaning that he was the leader of the Olympians eventhough he was younger than his brother Poseidon.
Actually I knew about that allready but I hoped to have the discussion closed.
Anyway even if they were not born at exactly the same time, as far as the future was concerned they would exist forever, serving nobody or nothing so they didn't have to maintain an hierarchy once grown up as they were second to none.
As far as Godhand, time and course of events is a much more important factor. Actually it is the only factor that can be used for their hierarchy as we don't know nothing of any differences among GH behelits or the purpose of GH status.
GH are there because of those behelits and to serve a purpose, to serve a specific task. What "differentiates" them in front of their task is their timing (as they fullfiled the same task when they were still 1, 2, 3,4 or 5 of them) so timing is the only thing behind theit hierarchy yet.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Actually I knew about that allready but I hoped to have the discussion closed.

... of course, you already knew that, but pretended to be ignorant to close the matter, even though that would require someone to explain it to you. Right. Or, assuming you aren't lying, you would stand by a point, even though you knew information that proved it to be questionable.

Either way, you've certainly proven you're a jackass.

-Griffith

xechnao said:
it is the only factor that can be used for their hierarchy as we don't know nothing of any differences among GH behelits or the purpose of GH status.
These differences (and others) may exist, for all we know.
What "differentiates" them in front of their task is their timing (as they fullfiled the same task when they were still 1, 2, 3,4 or 5 of them)
Again, you're talking out of your ass...

Olivier Hague said:
These differences (and others) may exist, for all we know.Again, you're talking out of your ass...
No.
I just jump to a conclusion if I see a valid one.
And here we are talking about a story or plot that must have a logical structure first and furtermost of being complicated.
First you have a logical story structure and then you go with details and complications, not vice-versa.
At least this is what Miura must be doing and these things we have to consider them also.
I believe that we have a world structure even enough complicated and that we are going to meet the most representative elements of it, what is necessary to understand and enjoy the story. Honestly I don't believe that we are going to know who has been the 2nd or 3rd or 4th GH: knowing the first and last seem to fulfill the manga needs perfectly so far.
Again I might be wrong. But that it doesn't mean that I am speaking out of my ass...
You are just trying to prove that you are the digital bot of the manga knowledge and structure...
Well this has a limit because the plot retains mystery elements but it has to come to an end.
Considering this fact is why we can try to jump to conclusions and why is fan doing it.
So, relax and let people enjoy themselves.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
... *le sigh*

These quarrels are getting tiresome. Xechnao, shut up. Olivier is a well-educated and well-informed member of this board,who's years here have proven that most of the time he's right in what he says. I aint suckin up either, it's fucking true. You, on the other hand talk out of your ass. You're annoying and shouldn't be here, because to be quite honest, you've never posted anything of value.

Please, use your brain for thinking instead of your rectum when you post something. Just quit secreting your verbal diarrhea, that has tarnished this once glorious place, and maybe we can all get along?

*yawns* Glad I got that out my system... even though it won't sink in.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:... *le sigh*

Uriel said:
These quarrels are getting tiresome. Xechnao, shut up. Olivier is a well-educated and well-informed member of this board,who's years here have proven that most of the time he's right in what he says. I aint suckin up either, it's fucking true. You, on the other hand talk out of your ass. You're annoying and shouldn't be here, because to be quite honest, you've never posted anything of value.

Please, use your brain for thinking instead of your rectum when you post something. Just quit secreting your verbal diarrhea, that has tarnished this once glorious place, and maybe we can all get along?

Whew. Good thing this time I decided to shut up, eh? :D ( wait make that :p) Damn. This thread got volatile.

Olivier Hague said:
Yup.Oh, you were.
You are funny bot, but I am tired of this thread and I am not going to play with you any more.

Uriel said:

No,
you shut the hell up
I am here to discuss my favorite characters, neither to argue with a bot or to be flamed by somebody else.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

xechnao said:
You are funny bot, but I am tired of this thread and I am not going to play with you any more.
So... why don't you stop playing ? Why replying since it is doing the exact opposite of what you're saying/thinking ?
Guil
ps:the aim of this post is to make you understand you'll get the thing if you don't reply at me.

F

Femto

On the topic of this thread I always though of the God Hands incarnation in order of their introduction in the eclipse. Slann, Konrad, Ubik and Void. So I thought of their being bourne and importance in the reverse order starting with Void and ending with Slann as the last to come before Femto. Femto is obviously important too being the last and because of his great purpose as we see it now. Konrad aides in the ceremony, so it seems he is important like Void. Ubik has his mind powers. And Slann talks alot but seems like kind of a middle child if she was indeed bourne before the great femto. also look where they stand on the hand. Void is on the thumb. Conrad on the pinky and then it goes in the same order of introduction mentioned earlier all the way to Femto on the index finger. THe thumb and index I consider my two most important. All this proves nothing but it should be considered and I think it's as good as any arbitrary way of measuring this thing. Does this kind of information have any importance to the story currently anyway? ^_^

Ekezdar Drollluks said:
On the topic of this thread I always though of the God Hands incarnation in order of their introduction in the eclipse. Slann, Konrad, Ubik and Void. So I thought of their being bourne and importance in the reverse order starting with Void and ending with Slann as the last to come before Femto. Femto is obviously important too being the last and because of his great purpose as we see it now. Konrad aides in the ceremony, so it seems he is important like Void. Ubik has his mind powers. And Slann talks alot but seems like kind of a middle child if she was indeed bourne before the great femto. also look where they stand on the hand. Void is on the thumb. Conrad on the pinky and then it goes in the same order of introduction mentioned earlier all the way to Femto on the index finger. THe thumb and index I consider my two most important. All this proves nothing but it should be considered and I think it's as good as any arbitrary way of measuring this thing. Does this kind of information have any importance to the story currently anyway? ^_^
Thanks skull lord... maybe it's important in some kind of way. I hope Xechnao remarked that "God Hand" probably can't have more than 5 members because of his name.. except if it's God Hands

Shurikn said:
I hope Xechnao remarked that "God Hand" probably can't have more than 5 members because of his name..
Supposedly, Miura said in an interview that there were six God Hands. Of course, that could mean a lot of things (maybe he designed six of them but eventually kept five for his manga, for example)... And even if there really is/was a God Hand we haven't seen yet, that wouldn't necessarily mean that there can be more than five God Hands at the same time.
Then again, Void has six fingers at each hand... Is it because he's a freak, or does that mean something?

EDIT:
This is what I believe to be a quote from that interview (published in a fanzine in 1994):
Q: God hand wa ima no member de zen'in desu ka.
Miura: God Hand wa mô ichimei. Iru...? Ita...?
Editor: U-n, ita, da na.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
Void LOOKS as if he was tortured, to me. Eyes sewn shut, his lips peeled back, no nose. Things like that make me think that he was the tortured wiseman that mozgus talks about.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
Olivier Hague said:
Big brain?
He was a 'wiseman' ;)

Extra fingers?
& extra long hands, & wings.. things he could have recieved due to his transmigration- which also means that his face could be a result of that as well, but why would he choose to do that unless he chose to sacrifice those things? He wouldn't need to if he sacrificed Gaiseric's empire. But, that's only speculation.

And Conrad and Ubik look ugly as hell as well...
Good point. Yet they don't have anything that would indicate torture. If they did, its not meant to be seen.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Demented Swordsman said:
but why would he choose to do that unless he chose to sacrifice those things? He wouldn't need to if he sacrificed Gaiseric's empire.

Well, why would he keep a tortured body ? Did Griffith keep his ?

Top Bottom