Does Guts have to be stronger than Ganishka

Ok guys unless you are saying guts is not going to challenge Griffith in the end, there is some minute things i wan to point out in the future...

We all have witness Ganishka super power... yet if (i am just follow the most possible way the story will progress, though we all had in mind that Muira might give us a surprise) Griffith were to win the battle in the end and destroy Ganishka, wouldnt Guts have to be more powerful that Ganishka in order to defeat Griffith

and if that was the case the story might continue for another hundred volumes :eek:

P.S Look like Zodd didnt really put in the effort to search for the USO in past 300yrs, if he have met Ganishka earlier he might have already follow him...

Ok i know my limit these are just speculation ;D

I don't think that will play like a beat 'em up where you control only Guts and have to kill the boss with various combos, strikes and maneuvers.
It will more play like an rpg with Shielke being an indispensable and necessary tool for any result.

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
Guts(or Gutsersoer for the people who want to write him wrong) will transform at the last battle with Griffithsuuse into Guts Super Elf Form Stage 1 and will beat the crap out of teh faggot!!!!11

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
uh... doesn't Guts really just have to drive his sword into Griffith through some trick of *gasp* ~fate~ for him to win?

J

Lee said:
Guts(or Gutsersoer for the people who want to write him wrong) will transform at the last battle with Griffithsuuse into Guts Super Elf Form Stage 1 and will beat the crap out of teh faggot!!!!11

Almost funny, you read too much DBZ

Schwabe

*cough*
A stupid thread, started by stupid people.
Who says guts even stands a chance against Femento? (umm...seriously don't bother answering this though...)

I thought Lee was funny though...although Ive only a couple of times watched DBZ....

*sigh*

Schwabe said:
Who says guts even stands a chance against Femento? (umm...seriously don't bother answering this though...)

I never say that, but eventually he will HAVE the chance wont he?

Or you saying Griffith appear in front of Guts and say "please die" before ripping Guts into pieces [THE END]

Schwabe

*cough*
Nah, what I'm trying to state is that Guts is still only human, just because we all want to see him face down femento doesn't mean he will. (I personally do want to see that happen eventually, the story I love about berserk is the rage endowed struggle. As judeo said "Struggle, struggle to the very end" rough quotes, and that was from the anime anyways)

But just because Guts goal is to destroy Femento doesn't mean he will do it, or nessecarily come even close. Griffith is now a Godhand

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
If you guys had read some fiction works would know that it is not necessary for the hero to be stronger than the villain to win . In fact most of the times the villain could kill the hero just by looking at him hard. However at the end, when everything seems lost something usually happens...

roberto999 said:
In fact most of the times the villain could kill the hero just by looking at him hard. However at the end, when everything seems lost something usually happens...

Like going berserk and become superpowerful? ::)

M

medievald00d

Woland said:
Who evens says they have to fight?
Everyone knows they have mixed emotions regarding eachother.

yea! i mean, after all, maybe they could end the series with a massive 3-some. Caska, Griffith, Guts, you know the drill.... ::)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
pheonixfenix said:
yea! i mean, after all, maybe they could end the series with a massive 3-some. Caska, Griffith, Guts, you know the drill.... ::)

Yeah, that would be Berserk the doujinshi. I don't think I can see Guts and Puck's relationship the same way ever again ::shudders::

But seriously, I see Ganishka more as Griffith's enemy to kill.

Miyu said:
But seriously, I see Ganishka more as Griffith's enemy to kill.

Of coz... he is more of a threat to Griffith, Guts power didnt even reach a hundredth of Ganishka... and that y i started this threads 8)

Lauralana

That's Hot
i would want griffith to destroy Ganishka and then Guts can destroy Griffith. That way, Guts can get two birds with one stone, kinda. I don't think Guts has a chance of killing Ganishka, and if Gan. stands in Grif's way, i do think Grif will dispose of him. Just think, that is what Grif has done in the past.

Lauralana

That's Hot
haha surem he could do that too. I dunno, i just think that Ganishka is more Grif's problem. And i think that Grif will handle as he has handled all the other problems that have gotten in his way.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Hmm, I always pictured the end of berserk as a yaoi ending...

zoddyaoi.jpg

Arn't they a cute couple?

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
i think the original poster is making a valid point.

i dont know where you people are getting the idea that Gatts can beat someone who's stronger than him just becuz he's the good guy. this is Berserk we're talking about. its not Sailormoon where the protagonist defeats someone infinitely stronger than them becuz they have the power of love on their side or some dumb shit like that.

there hasn't been a fight yet where gatts has won using anything but his own strength. when he was getting pwned by Grendel, did gatts make a corny speech and make grendel see the rror of his ways? NO. he busted out the berserker armor to close the gap, and went back to kicking ass.

so if the two of them fight, gatts will have to be stronger in order to win. however, i believe that ganishka's grudge is with griffith and god hand, so i think griffith will defeat him on his own.

Top Bottom