Is Guts still human ?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Hmmm... so he is not going against Griffith anymore... i doubt that will really happen

Yeah, I also doubt it, but that's what Guts said and what he's doing now.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kart said:
ooh yes, now i remember, sorry it slipped my mind lol, but then why is he going to elfhiem?

He's going to Elfhelm in order to live there with Casca, after the destruction of Godot's mine, Guts can't live there with Casca anymore, and following Puck's advice they're heading there.

If it was just a matter of killing Griffith, Guts could have rushed him right after the incarnation (what he attempted anyway, but stopped because of Casca).

Of course something is probably going to happen that won't let such a thing happen, but Guts' actual state of mind is "I won't lose people dear to my heart again, I won't let her go out of the range of my sword, where I can't protect her".

Yeah it was like that... but after the incident which make Caska hates him, Guts begin to think otherwise, yes he would still protect her, but guts does not treat her as well as before...

If Caska continued to hate him even when they have reach elfhelm, In the end Guts might just leave her there and find Griffith for revenge (Griffith is still the cause as to why Caska hate Guts, so the more Caska hate him, the more he will vent his frustation on Griff), afterall what the point of living in elfhelm where they dont patch up? So Guts might as well as just find Griff, this will also benefit Caska, since she doesnt need to fear Guts again...

Ok... maybe i am wrong, just a small speculation...

Top Bottom