Wyndam Restored?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This might seem a little far fetched and pre-mature for speculation, but let's try and keep it reasonable, ne?

So, let us say that the Kushan rule of Wyndam and various other parts of Midland are re-conquered, what do you think will happen? Seeing as Charlotte is the heir to the throne, surely she'd take her place as the Kingdom's ruler. And, our little Princess has an infatuation with a certain White Hawk. Were they to wed, Griffith would become King, or Duke, and partly/completely rule his own Kingdom, correct?

I've pondered to myself whether or not Griffith would be satisfied with that? I don't believe he would be, playing second fiddle to a human isn't a suited role for a deity such as he. So then what? Murder Charlotte? I don't believe he is deeply in love with her, and he could sacrifice the Hawks as a human, what's one life for a god? Nothing.

This short speculation may lack detail, but it's 1:20am and I'm spent. So, if anyone has something to say/suggest about all this then please feel free ^__^

[color=B7BBBE]† Excludes xechnao.[/color]

Uriel said:
[color=B7BBBE]† Excludes xechnao.[/color]

Why do you make it so inconspicious? I can hardly see it...

Well i am sure his ambition will not end with defeating G, but instead he will conquer and rule the world like Gaiseric...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well, if he does recapture all the other kingdom's, maybe Gut's and Co will be near him and what not... I am not quite sure but I am excited to see is going to happen! ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
When the old King, Charlotte's father, saw that vision of Griffith wrapping his wings around her, somehow that to me symbolized that Griffith was engulfing her, body and soul. This is a girl who never dirtied her hands before and long ago we saw that she braved the arrow to protect Griffith.

It seems like everything is going the way Griffith planned it...the 'savior' of Midland may become king very soon. We're going to probably see more of Foss and Raban though...and maybe some other Midland oldies.

The way you visualize and present Griffith as God-Supreme I think is a bit too much.
Most connection that he' ll have with this will be idea's (or GH's) plan I guess.
Maybe Griffith is something like Jesus Christ, signing a new era, according to christianity. But what exactly is that new era? And is this new era eventually just the plan of idea?

Uriel said:
[/center]
Note that I spelt it "god" and not "God".
Yeah, you are right.
I was influenced by a discussion I had in current chapter's thread before, on Griffith.
Anyway, we still are at low level regarding the speculation of the matter...maybe in some chapters we will find out more, if they don't get only political which I doupt with the current momentum of the story

Bill

Daydreaming....
Griffith's dream is to have his own country. There's little doubt in that, as he mentioned this to Guts on the hill of swords. However, we haven't been told the size of said country, and that could quite possibly mean the entire world.

And this is all somehow connected to the Godhand's and Idea's plan for humanity, whatever that may be.

Note: When Griffith first appeared before the Kushan general, Schrieke took a glance at him and named him the Black Hawk. So who exactly will be the White Hawk? Perhaps a certain black swordsman, we know? ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bill said:
When Griffith first appeared before the Kushan general, Schrieke took a glance at him and named him the Black Hawk. So who exactly will be the White Hawk? Perhaps a certain black swordsman, we know? ;)

Griffith is both the Hawk of Light and Darkness, actually he's the only Hawk. This has been explained several times already.

Bill said:
Griffith's dream is to have his own country. There's little doubt in that, as he mentioned this to Guts on the hill of swords. However, we haven't been told the size of said country, and that could quite possibly mean the entire world.
My translation says "reign". I know they are very near but reign could have more dominions referred to, other that land.

Top Bottom