Can anyone help me out here?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well i was surfing the web just now, and i came across this picture... How come i havn't seen any other manga with this picture on the cover?

bercol1.jpg

Or this...
berserk_cop18.jpg

Is that Silat and Pippin at his sides?

M

medievald00d

I would guess the first one would be art for his new card game (maybe cover?), the picture is drawn in the approximate dimensions of a card

The second one doesnt even look like Muira's art. But if it is, i would have to guess that it would be from one of his art books.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
pheonixfenix said:
I would guess the first one would be art for his new card game (maybe cover?), the picture is drawn in the approximate dimensions of a card

It's not from the Trading Cards Game.

pheonixfenix said:
But if it is, i would have to guess that it would be from one of his art books.

It's from the Illustration File, like the first one.

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
It's the Italian version.

Yeah, the first edition which consists of half volumes. That one should be the second part of volume 9.

Smith said:
That is Silat and the opponent which was defeated by him... if you remember Silat defeat him before Guts challenge him.

Yup.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Yes like was already said they are the two italian version of berserk, both from Planet Manga: This one
berserk_cop18.jpg

with silat( and the number 18 written on it) it is the first edition -the half lenght version and like Aazealh said it is the second half of berserk n.9 )

This one
bercol1.jpg
01.jpg

is the first volume of the second edition - near I have posted the original japanese cover (surely you can see the word "collection" written on the italian version - it is to distinguish it from the first italian edition ) and it is full lenght,with the same number of pages than the original japanese version. The only difference with the japanese version is that the pages are mirroed to adapt them to the western way to read

Top Bottom