Ban Xechnao?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I thought this should be handled in some sort of democratic fashion. Lots of people hate Xech, and he is causing disturbances all over the board. So, it's simple, if people here really can't get enough Xechnao, he'll stay and continue to brighten our lives. If he's nothing more than an annoying twerp you can't believe hasn't been banned already, than he's GONE, FINETO, OUTENZY!

Remember, the power is YOURS!

-Griffith

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Seems a little unfair to bully in this fashion. Therefore, I move for a vote of hanging. It's quicker and less painful on the little lad :)

uhh sorry griffith... i just can bring myself to do it.
i know the guy pisses all of us off but surely this is too extreme. its not like his trying to give people the shits and is only a bastard to those who are to him.

im sure if you won the vote, you would ban three ip's including a broad ban, two emails as well as a new account he starts, but be whistling the whole time im sure.

O

Ozmo

I'm being the sympathetic fool I've been pretty much always. Hopefully this thread will knock some sense in to him.

I stopped posting stupid theories after a few flames, didn't I? ;)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Bastard has had his warnings and his humiliation. What do you think I voted? YES OF COURSE!

hmmm, it seems he will come to this forum with a surprise today. maybe im wrong but i got the idea he respected griffith in a way.

O

Ozmo

White_Hawk said:
I love amerikan demokracy!!!

More like ancient Greek democracy if you ask me. It would be more like the American system if we would be divided into groups with an amount of votes roughly the same as the amount of people in it and making a thread for advertising your viewpoint would cost millions of dollars. Of course only 2 real options is a definite similarity.

No wait, it would be more like the Greek version if women and the poorest 2/3 of us wouldn't be allowed to vote. Oh well, no system is perfect. :p

Wow, what a thread!!!

Obviouslly I won't vote :D

By the way it must not be the IP problem or technical ban difficulties that must be considered over here but why ban on means of the contest of my messages.

I would like some insight on this one and if you convince me I will ban myself out of this board. ;D

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
is it justifiable, even if everyone agrees, to ban a person? democracy is the tyranny of the many. Shouldn't an apropriate reason for banning hold more weight then the collective opinions of the people?

Paradiselost was banned not because he was a jackass, but because he was destructive to the board as a whole.

Maybe you (Griffith) can ban him for a day so he will think before he post and each time he's not "thinking before posting" ban him for a longer period... i think he's irritating sometimes but man.. he's human like you and me. Like a lot of people here i have posted dumbass thing before and i'm sure i will again.. but not as often than him that's for sure !!

I voted ban

xechnao said:
why ban on means of the contest of my messages.

I would like some insight on this one and if you convince me I will ban myself out of this board. ;D

When you post messages without sense and keep trying to convince people you are right and you keep arguing with them (especially Olivier) even if they proved you are wrong. You keep arguing just because "it's speculation" but speculation without any sense and been proven wrong is not speculation anymore..

Shurikn said:
When you post messages without sense and keep trying to convince people you are right and you keep arguing with them (especially Olivier) even if they proved you are wrong. You keep arguing just because "it's speculation" but speculation without any sense and been proven wrong is not speculation anymore..
It happened me once,
with my theory on Griffith controlling the undead.
Yes, it's me the one to blame.
But other than this starting impression I don't believe I have run to the same situation any more.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
eintrigga said:
making stupid speculations =/= throwing insults at people

Well I've done the same but I was never banned, not even when SK was around. This is a democracy though so I guess we'll all have to vote on it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Xechnao has been known to insult people as well, and his destructive effect on the board is a matter of opinion, as with paradise. That's the whole point of this, isn't it? I think it's funny that other people have defended Xech more than he has himself. He's taken a rather cool standing to it all and left his defense to the bleeding hearts I suppose. I can respect that.

I haven't voted myself, I only made the thread because of all the complaints, but now I have this funny feeling about the whole thing... something seems wrong... like, I'll miss the guy. :)

-Griffith

P.S. It's not over yet, keep voting Xech lovers!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Oh god

Has it really come to this, and now, xechnao will still squeeze out, as dull and thick skulled he is

Top Bottom