Ban Xechnao?

Kart

Resident /b/tard
ok, maybe his intelligence was poor rather then his thought, because it's pretty obvious that some of the shit he spewed was thought out, but it lacked coherency and facts.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Kart said:
ok, maybe his intelligence was poor rather then his thought, because it's pretty obvious that some of the shit he spewed was thought out, but it lacked coherency and facts.

Yea, he has poor intelligence, even though he is a VERY creative person, dont get me wrong about that, but hes stubborn. He just says something that is just a guess of his, and when someone speaks up against him, he says even more bullshit to back up his first bullshit. And when that fails, he backs it up with even more bullshit. He is just one of those people who cant accept the fact that he is wrong.

He best clean up his act​

i dont know, i dont think he was as dumb as people made him out to be.
i noticed when he argued with people he had the ability to put up some good facts, but people would often judge him unfairly saying he had no idea what he was talking about and was an idiot just because they saw the name "xechnao" next to the post, not always but often.
i also noticed the people who would bag him after a statement would also often have no answer to what he said, i mean if you are going to bag someone for what they said at least have the decency to tell them why they think that.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guil-BANNED! said:
Just pointing out : Wereallmad should be that ban-happy admin, if there should be one. It's just so you. :p

Guil
Yes since Wereallmad loves so the concept of the ban why don't we ban him so he gets a taste of what he likes so :p :p :p

Matthew 26:52
"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword".

incognitoX

you fail me
Everything has it's place in the world. Take the insects known as gnats; they're annoying much like Xechnao, but they have at least SOME sort of purpose.

BOB

poruno sutâ
stupid idea to ban people like xech. has anyone told him that even if you got a billion opinions on things in life you don't necessarily have to share them with people who don't want to hear them anyway?

Xech you don't need to figure out if Griffith has grown a dick by now and therefore he's visiting Charlotte
this late or if Zodd has lost a wing lately just because his silhouette in chap 234 shows only one.
I know it, i've been spending countless sleepless nights at home wondering if guts has stored secret super weapons in his eyesocket only to face the ultimate apostle and i'm over it now. come to your senses and try shooting your load before you post.
And i voted for not banning

CnC

Ad Oculos
well speaking as an outsider looking in,
voting no would be ignorant, but voting yes would be arrogant.

ignorance is bliss

~CnC

BOB said:
stupid idea to ban people like xech. has anyone told him that even if you got a billion opinions on things in life you don't necessarily have to share them with people who don't want to hear them anyway?

Xech you don't need to figure out if Griffith has grown a dick by now and therefore he's visiting Charlotte
this late or if Zodd has lost a wing lately just because his silhouette in chap 234 shows only one.
I know it, i've been spending countless sleepless nights at home wondering if guts has stored secret super weapons in his eyesocket only to face the ultimate apostle and i'm over it now. come to your senses and try shooting your load before you post.
And i voted for not banning
Man, that was the funniest criticism I ever heard on xechnao around here for a while* ;D ;D ;D
No, seriously, it's true it gave me the biggest laughs out of all the story over here.
And it gives a pretty valid message too: sometimes it's better to dream in silence, than shouting out, whatever passes through your god damn mind, to other people

*that is to not insult some other people's comic abilities around here

Bill

Daydreaming....
xechnao said:
Man, that was the funniest criticism I ever heard on xechnao around here ;D ;D ;D
No, seriously, it's true it gave me the biggest laughs out of all the story over here.
And it gives a pretty valid message too: sometimes it's better to dream in silence, than shouting out, whatever passes through your god damn mind, to other people
A brilliant lesson.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
REDEMTION!​

Can we lock this post now? Xechnao has tooken the biggest step of his life, and hopefully he will be more mindful in the future.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Biggest step my arse.

People are always so quick to make the decision that looks good, even if it isn't the sensible thing to do.

I don't see how anyone can say that paradise was really all that much more annoying than this guy.

Oh and guil. Matthew 26:52 isn't a commandment to put those to death that are quick to "draw their sword". It's a warning that what goes around comes around, and I fully believe it.

The second I become half as incoherrant or just plain retarded as xenchao, I should be banned, and will be banned if we don't continue this trend of setting the bar so unbearably low.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I have seen people post here who i have thought to be lon gone, everyone's hatred for xech really united this board once again.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Wereallmad said:
Oh and guil. Matthew 26:52 isn't a commandment to put those to death that are quick to "draw their sword". It's a warning that what goes around comes around, and I fully believe it.

The second I become half as incoherrant or just plain retarded as xenchao, I should be banned, and will be banned if we don't continue this trend of setting the bar so unbearably low.
Hey that Matthew's thing is Roberto's^^.
Be aware ;)
Guil

Top Bottom