Gaiseric's Origins

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Olivier Hague said:
I don't want to offense you, Olivier. I am just wondering if everything's fine, because you seem to be scornful and agressive with people you used to correct gently. At any case this isn't like everythings here was of capital importance :p.

Anyway Gaiseric was a Vandal, so he must have been fleeing Attila. ( I mean Gaiseric, no Gaiseric, okay ? ^^ )Who should be that Attila then ? And who the Wisigoth (if i'm not wrong) who stopped him ? Gutzztsu ?

Guil

Lauralana

That's Hot
Olivier Hague said:

Oliver, you do seem to be somewhat defensive and agressive to different ideas that people have. This is all speculation so there really can't be a right or wrong answer, can there? Maybe some answers will make more sense than others.... ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Let me simplify things for people who aren't really reading the "subtle" subtext of this topic:

Urashima says that: Gaiseric (historic) and Gaiseric (Berserk) have many EXTRAORDINARY connections.

Walter says that: Gaiseric (history) and Gaiseric (Berserk) have very vague connections. (originally stated through sarcasm: "the connections are astounding")

Urashima then says that: That's right walter! The connections are astounding!

Olivier says: Wow....

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What's wrong with Olivier telling it like it is? There's a point where you just need to let go of manners and let people know, "You're a moron." Compassion and diplomacy only go so far; if it's foaming at the mouth, shoot it. Anyway, if I had to correct morons about something as simple as a comic vs reality every other day I'd be pissed off too. Oh wait...

-Griffith

Lauralana

That's Hot
Griffith said:
What's wrong with Olivier telling it like it is? There's a point where you just need to let go of manners and let people know, "You're a moron." Compassion and diplomacy only go so far; if it's foaming at the mouth, shoot it. Anyway, if I had to correct morons about something as simple as a comic vs reality every other day I'd be pissed off too. Oh wait...

-Griffith

....ok, fine griffith. I guess you're right....again.... ;D

If that's the case, I'll let you all have a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. And I won't have to watch my manners, since you guys can all go banana shits on me, I'll go banana shits on you, you put me down, i'll put you down.

This is the fucking Speculation Nation for crying out loud, READ BEFORE YOU POST IN HERE, you chicken shits. GG, you just got pwntz04$

God, why can't we just all have a nice healthy discussion, not some ass punk running his mouth and cussing and shits, its stupid, I don't normally post like this, but again, you really p-shits me out, you want to go shit talking on me, I'll hurl the same shit back at you. And I am certain, that the members of this forum do not enjoy your cussing, you are denying individuals their rights to express their opinions freely, you deny that, then wtf is this, its no forum, its a fucking jail for you egg heads to brainwash these peepz with your sole opinion. So again, have fun having a flying fuck at that rolling doughnut.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
And I am certain, that the members of this forum do not enjoy your cussing
Hearing Olivier cuss is always entertaining, because he only does it when its justified.

You are denying individuals their rights to express their opinions freely
Uhh, yeah? Its not exactly a democracy here at sk.net, but this is old news. The only real policy we censor or even respond do with distaste is open stupidity.

Walter said:
Hearing Olivier cuss is always entertaining, because he only does it when its justified.Uhh, yeah? Its not exactly a democracy here at sk.net, but this is old news. The only real policy we censor or even respond do with distaste is open stupidity.

Explain how my speculation was stupid.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Read my summary of this topic. The stupidity comes from your inability to understand what's being said to you.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
UrashimaSenpai said:
Explain how my speculation was stupid.

You call that speculation? Coming out of the blue for no apparent reason with only this random smartass one-liner "Gaiseric was born from a slave mother, fyi", and you call that speculating? Ok, so only after Hague shows up with a proper response you try to explain to him oh-so-casually that you were obviously talking about the real world Gaiseric (how stupid of us not to have noticed that!), and that his past is very similar to the Gaiseric from Berserk. Yeah, brilliant speculation, why didn't I think of that? ::)

Lauralana said:
i don't get it... :p why would that be rare?

Personaly, i think that girls are more respectfull of the others than guys.. or maybe guys just don't give a f* about some things.. i'm just speaking for my own self...

Lauralana

That's Hot
...well ....in that case....this is what i really meant to say ;)

wtf= "excuse me kind sir, i do not understand your language cuz i'm a cute lil' girly girl who plays with dolls all day"

does that make it less rare :-* :p

Lauralana said:
wtf= "excuse me kind sir, i do not understand your language cuz i'm a cute lil' girly girl who plays with dolls all day"

WTF= [W]anna [T]ry [F]ucking?

That why i dun encourage you to even use ;)

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Smith said:
WTF= [W]anna [T]ry [F]ucking?

Uhh, Smith? Explain how "Wanna Try Fucking" makes any sense in the context of the sentence below...

Lauralana said:
but...uhhh.....wtf is : "a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut"?

WTF....should we tell him, folks?

By the way, who says girls have to be prim and proper? Myself and many of my female friends tend to be more vulgar in speech than my male friends.
;D

Top Bottom