Creating Avatars

Bill

Daydreaming....
I'm the mood of creating a spiffy new avatar. Any suggestions on where to find good quality pictures? What programs do you guys recommend? Any tips? ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Bill said:
I'm the mood of creating a spiffy new avatar. Any suggestions on where to find good quality pictures? What programs do you guys recommend? Any tips? ;D

This is an incredibly stupid question regarding avatars. A member here named Windeline created another Charlotte avatar for me. It's currently on my screen saver. How the heck do I take that avatar and replace the one I have here? The one she made is a more sophisticated, prettier version of Charlotte.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Bill said:
Adobe Photoshop 7.0.

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
This is an incredibly stupid question regarding avatars. A member here named Windeline created another Charlotte avatar for me. It's currently on my screen saver. How the heck do I take that avatar and replace the one I have here? The one she made is a more sophisticated, prettier version of Charlotte.
If you know where the file is then you need to upload the file onto a website. I suggest some free site like angelfire.com or something. If you can't do that however just send me the pic and ill throw it on my site for you. Hope this helps.

Scarface

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Bill said:
I'm the mood of creating a spiffy new avatar. Any suggestions on where to find good quality pictures? What programs do you guys recommend? Any tips? ;D​
How about using the one I made for you? Ungrateful little shit.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Uriel said:
[/center]
Ungrateful little shit.

Hehehe...

I think i remmber Walter saying that his program that runs the chat bbs is kinda old and he it too "lazy" to replace it. There is no way right now to get your own picture as your avatar unless you do what scarface said, and thats to load your own picture at the right sized into your own website, and linking the picture hyperlink to your avatar

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
DemonX said:
Hehehe...
I think i remmber Walter saying that his program that runs the chat bbs is kinda old and he it too "lazy" to replace it. There is no way right now to get your own picture as your avatar unless you do what scarface said, and thats to load your own picture at the right sized into your own website, and linking the picture hyperlink to your avatar

You can also use a free image host site, which will let you upload your images the same way without having to have web space. I've been using one called photobucket.com.

Woraug

A credit to dementia
Photo bucket works pretty good, but i'de give it another month before it shuts down. (They always do that when I sign up)

Top Bottom