I'M BACK! START THE PANTS PEEING CONTEST! HAHA!1!

READY TO GET YOUR ASSES KICKED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!?

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL YEAH, I'M A FAGG0T!!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • MAYBE... NO, YEAH!!!!

• OH, TOTALLY FOR SURE D00D!

• NO! AND BY THAT I MEAN YES BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN!!!

• !!? AHHHHH!! I SURRENDAR! !

• I'M ALREADY SUCKING IT!!

• Total voters

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
Hey what's up? I'm new. I don't really know how this place works but I like Berserk. so I don't want to step on toes by doing something taboo right off. This place seems a little scary sometimes. ^_^

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Welcome Griffit-uh-Skully. May your terror spread to wealth of Gorgon's power and bring damnation upon this feeble land. This place isn't that scary, you'll fit right in if you treat your fellow posters like shit.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Is that position still open to be your personal secretary so I can explain to banned members why they were banned?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTS said:
Good for you did you go to the stripclub. I know I did when I turned 18 last year went with my friends. 8)

No, I live around Baltimore so only thing I’m going to see at a strip-club is some lady with her teeth falling out. There is a Burlesque [yeah I probley butchered the spelling on that] show tomorrow but i can't go seeing how tickets are sold out. :'(

Edit: Two things, nope not SKulllord and I have a chance!
my-girlfriend-is-hot.jpg

Find more here http://www.echo23.com/pics/newskool/skrike/

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
No, I live around Baltimore so only thing I’m going to see at a strip-club is some lady with her teeth falling out. There is a Burlesque [yeah I probley butchered the spelling on that] show tomorrow but i can't go seeing how tickets are sold out. :'(

Edit: Two things, nope not SKulllord and I have a chance!

Find more here http://www.echo23.com/pics/newskool/skrike/

You look much older around late 20's actually than 18. We have the same style of beard but mines look much cooler than yours. 8)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTS said:
You look much older around late 20's actually than 18. We have the same style of beard but mines look much cooler than yours. 8)

....... CRIPES YE BLOODY LIMES! That is the fake skulllord, me saying "I have a chance" was me makeing fun of the fake skullord. Puella/Griffith/Rane and Aazealh can tell you thats not me. :p

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
....... CRIPES YE BLOODY LIMES! That is the fake skulllord, me saying "I have a chance" was me makeing fun of the fake skullord. Puella/Griffith/Rane and Aazealh can tell you thats not me. :p

Oh I thought that was you. Whatever good looking girl though. ;)

im actually curious to see what is going to happen to skullknight.net now, maybe something new...

that new weapon of his is pretty intimidating.

Top Bottom