I'M BACK! START THE PANTS PEEING CONTEST! HAHA!1!

READY TO GET YOUR ASSES KICKED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!?

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL YEAH, I'M A FAGG0T!!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • MAYBE... NO, YEAH!!!!

• OH, TOTALLY FOR SURE D00D!

• NO! AND BY THAT I MEAN YES BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN!!!

• !!? AHHHHH!! I SURRENDAR! !

• I'M ALREADY SUCKING IT!!

• Total voters
Who ever this guy is the either the imposter or the real skulllord ,people we have nothing to fear his has no power now his like us losers now he can't banned no one. :p

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Shurikn said:
JUst stop paying attention to him.. come on, he was a big joke and he get the attention he want now because of you all...

Yeah. The next board takeover will be my cue to leave.

On that same note, I'll be really glad when that damn "Skull Babe Supreme" title is changed. ::)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

kimchan said:
Yeah. The next board takeover will be my cue to leave.
You know I would have to agree with you. If some dip shit takes over again I'll just migrate somewhere else. lol.

Scarface

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Hey, like it or not, SKuLL_LoRD is a necessary evil on this board.

Hell before the last takeover, things had gotten so bad there were people begging for his return, I was even asking myself "Where's SKuLL_LoRD when you need him?"

He came in and wrecked shop. The threat of a SkuLL_LoRD takeover is one of the few checks on this board to get us to keep our shit together.

he was originally a mod i believe, then became admin. he dissapeared for ages then suddenly came back and managed to have griffiths rank taken away from him and banned, so with walter gone he was left to go crazy with the forum and go on a banning spree. there must have been about 10 people banned before griffith suddenly came back and somehow kicked him off.
how he suddenly took and lost his power has not really been explained, so there has been alot of speculation on how but griffith nor walter have said nothing about it.

he hasnt been heard from until recently, some say he still lurks in the shadows waiting to become admin again and ban every member, others say he is a copycat, nobody knows.... :-X

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
I THINK MY BIOGRAPHER SPARNAGE PUT IT BEST ABOUT ME! I WAS THE SHIT AROUND HERE, I WILL BE AGAIN! HAHAHA!! BUT THAT ONLY COVERS MY TENURE HERE! ONE DAY I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU WITH MY JOURNIES TO THE EAST!

Scarface said:
You know I would have to agree with you. If some dip shit takes over again I'll just migrate somewhere else. lol.

Scarface

DON'T GIVE ME ANY MORE REASON TO TAKE OVER! HAHAHA!!!

D

dragonminipulator

i'm glad that you are back, you were the best, after you left this site got boring, so do something to get back on top.

Oh i agree, i would guess he is quiet smart, not hard to tell he is putting it on from the spelling errors in small words yet seems to get big words right unless it is so off it appears intentional. His arguing skills do not match his dialogue either.

I must say zanza, i wouldnt expect you to to be wishing his return in any case after being banned for the longest.

SKuLL LoRD: THE ReVENGEANCE! said:
I THINK MY BIOGRAPHER SPARNAGE PUT IT BEST ABOUT ME! I WAS THE SHIT AROUND HERE, I WILL BE AGAIN! HAHAHA!! BUT THAT ONLY COVERS MY TENURE HERE! ONE DAY I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU WITH MY JOURNIES TO THE EAST!

Ill have my pen and paper ready.

D

dragonminipulator

what the fuck is that shit, that is fucking week. what in the gods name is boner dueling contest anyway, and skull lord welcome back entertain me, i haven posted on this site since monday of last week on thursday.

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
God Kaiba said:
what the fuck is that shit, that is fucking week. what in the gods name is boner dueling contest anyway, and skull lord welcome back entertain me, i haven posted on this site since monday of last week on thursday.

BONER DUELING CONTEST IS AN INSIDE JOKE. YOU SEE, WE ARE SKELETONS SO TEND TO HAVE LOTS OF EXPOSED BONES.

HHOOHOHOHOHOOHO!!!!!1/?1!

Lauralana

That's Hot
SKuLL LaRD said:
BONER DUELING CONTEST IS AN INSIDE JOKE. YOU SEE, WE ARE SKELETONS SO TEND TO HAVE LOTS OF EXPOSED BONES.

HHOOHOHOHOHOOHO!!!!!1/?1!

that is what i am talking about. Who says that? :p People's posts on these boards are funny, you have to admit that u have laughed at least once at things that people say.

....such an eclectic mix of people....

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lauralana said:
....such an eclectic mix of people....

1. Selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles: an eclectic taste in music; an eclectic approach to managing the economy.

2. Made up of or combining elements from a variety of sources: “a popular bar patronized by an eclectic collection of artists, writers, secretaries and aging soldiers on reserve duty” (Curtis Wilkie).

Top Bottom