Your opinions please

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
As most of you on the board know, I am an avid collector of Berserk statues, action figures and other goodies. I finally saved some money to purchase a curio cabinet and begin putting my collection up there for display.

http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?item=cprod3870252

What do you think of this cabinet I chose? Do you think it's a bit elaborate, or should I pick something simpler as to not distract from the collection itself? I was considering buying something with more glass and less wood.

Your opinions?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Althought I respect you, LSC, this really has very little to do with Berserk merchandise and really should be put on a blog or something :-\

But, in the name of fun, I'd say you're onto a winner with that bad boy. Question is: Will it be big enough? You have so much stuff, I doubt it'll ever fit. Still, as long as it keeps the dust of the important statues, who cares, ne? [ aka all the Griffith stuff ]

SexyCharlotte

Uriel said:
Althought I respect you, LSC, this really has very little to do with Berserk merchandise and really should be put on a blog or something :-\

But, in the name of fun, I'd say you're onto a winner with that bad boy. Question is: Will it be big enough? You have so much stuff, I doubt it'll ever fit. Still, as long as it keeps the dust of the important statues, who cares, ne? [ aka all the Griffith stuff ]

It has everything to do with Berserk merchandise. Er, uh, MY merchandise ;)

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Yeah I'd say its in the correct forum, as it relates to merchandise (the storing of). Anyway, it does look a little elaborate, IMO. Looks huge too, but i suppose it all depends on what you have in your collection, and the various sizes, etc.

My brother has a case for his Luke Skywalker collection, I can ask him the specifics of his (he's yet to get glass for the thing yet, but perhaps there's something online I can show you).

Lauralana

That's Hot
ya i would go for something that downplays the actual case and puts all the focus on what is inside. The one u have is a bit elaborate, but still pretty

SexyCharlotte

Lauralana said:
ya i would go for something that downplays the actual case and puts all the focus on what is inside. The one u have is a bit elaborate, but still pretty

Yeah the wood part clutters it a lot. I may just end up getting a modern-looking mainly clear/glass case to put all the focus on the statues. It might look too cluttered or busy with that case.

Top Bottom