Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:Episode 235?

04v04.jpg

I believe that would be the preview.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

At last, the preview. I feel no need to read the chapter now, because this image gives the entire plot away.

The sooner Hauge has some info, the better :-\

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

For all of you who didnt see or bother to read my post in 234... 235 is going to be released Feb 13th, which means that I will get it hopefully on the 16th. Also, looks like Strix to get edited by me when it does come out! IM GOING TO 0WNZ0rs! :-*

xechnao said:
Yes, this is what I am talking about: in the picture is on the right side instead.
So I asked if it was his back. :-\

He's facing her?

04v04.jpg

http://www.skullknight.net/faq/section3/cover/21high.jpg

Lol, I believe there is some confusion.
I wanted to say that we have seen him with the wing on the right hand side, while on the preview the wing is on the left side.
I know about this cover image but what about volumes 22 and 23?
In my volumes grifith has the wing over his right arm.
In the preview if he is facing her the wing seems to be over the left arm.

Mizar said:
Not in my volume.
Just answer me this question please:
in the last page of chapter "the attack of Kushans" does griffith face versus east or vesrus west the way we see him?

Lol, don't bother. I am just figuring out that paninicomics(the importers of BERSERK in Italy), -don't know how or why- has changed the orientation of every pic in the manga. Why the fuck do they do that?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

xechnao said:
Just answer me this question please:
in the last page of chapter "the attack of Kushans" does griffith face versus east or vesrus west the way we see him?

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about but just look at the cover of Volume 22 for instance. He's obviously wearing the wing on his left side, this is not debatable. Maybe your manga has been flipped?

Edit: Ah, yes, it seems your manga has been flipped indeed. They do that so people can actually read the manga from left to right, which is more comfortable for most people living in the west. (I don't agree with it though)

Uhmm... maybe needless to ask, but I assume you do read Saiya's scans from right to left?

Mizar said:
Huh? I don't know what you're talking about but just look at the cover of Volume 22 for instance. He's obviously wearing the wing on his left side, this is not debatable. Maybe your manga has been flipped?
Lol, see above edited post.
It's not my manga: it's every licensed BERSERK italian version. It's something astonishing as they didn't flip the pages alltogether but cut the individual pics, edit them and then repuzzled them together so that their order in the page could make sense.
Now I am wondering again why would they do such a thing?

Edit: ah, now it makes more sense. I had totally out of mind that japanese read from left to right. Duh, how stupid of me and no I was "reading" scans from left to right. "Reading" because I got my reading from the translations not the scans. Well thanks anyway and don't tell the board :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D ;D

xechnao said:
they didn't flip the pages alltogether but cut the individual pics, edit them and then repuzzled them together so that their order in the page could make sense.
Either they flip the whole pages, or they cut the individual panels in order _not_ to flip the pictures. What is it, then?
I had totally out of mind that japanese read from left to right.
Right to left.
I was "reading" scans from left to right.
I guess that explains a lot...?

Olivier Hague said:
Either they flip the whole pages, or they cut the individual panels in order _not_ to flip the pictures. What is it, then?
No, I believe it's the first. The moment I was posting this I didn't have in mind that japanese read the other way.
Olivier Hague said:
Right to left.
Duh! Right!
Olivier Hague said:
I guess that explains a lot...?
Yes, that I thought there was some error with the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom