Episode 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Episode 235?

>:( Damn! I wasn't reading them: I was just looking at them this way. The reading was from the posts of translations threads and was in order I guess ;D

A very short summary _that may well be BS_.

Griffith appears before Charlotte, Locus leaves, Ganishka is angry, Charlotte and Anna (and Charlotte's bed) leave with Griffith and Zoddo.
Miura takes a break in the next issue, and the one after that will be the beginning of yet another story (Guts again?).

Again, I _really_ don't know if this is legit.

Walter said:
For the first time ever, I hope Olivier is actually wrong.

I didn't ecpect they will take the bed. I guess this is why Ganishka is angry.. ;D

Just imagine Zodd carrying that bed for Charlotte...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Walter said:
For the first time ever, I hope Olivier is actually wrong.​
Agreed. They just call off a full-fledged battle and leave with a fucking bed? That's shite! We finally get to see Griffith and it's going back to Guts? That would be such a disappointment for me.

If it turns out to be false, I nominate Olivier to slap the person who informed him >:( *goes off to fume*

S

sin__lust

Olivier Hague said:
A very short summary _that may well be BS_.

Griffith appears before Charlotte, Locus leaves, Ganishka is angry, Charlotte and Anna (and Charlotte's bed) leave with Griffith and Zoddo.
Miura takes a break in the next issue, and the one after that will be the beginning of yet another story (Guts again?).

Again, I _really_ don't know if this is legit.

god,i knew it would be kind of boring when i first saw the chapter preview,but i didn't except nothing.
seems this is the worst part Miure has ever made ,it doesn't make any sense to me.
anyway,i can see guts again at least...........

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

sin__lust said:
god,i knew it would be kind of boring when i first saw the chapter preview,but i didn't except nothing.
seems this is the worst part Miure has ever made ,it doesn't make any sense to me.
anyway,i can see guts again at least...........

I BANNED SO MANY, AND YET NONE WERE YOU! I KNOW NOW THAT I FAILED! BTW, I SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU'R A FUCKING MORON, JACKASS! "I KNEW BY THE PREVIEW IT WOULD BE BAD!" SHUT THE FUCK UP DIPSHIT!!! YOU MUST KNOW YOU SOUND LIKE A STUPID ASSHOLE WHEN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!? I WON'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE TYPE OF STUPID THAT DECLARES THIS THE WORST THING BY MIURA EVER BASED ON A ONE LINE SUMMARY THE AUTHOR SAID MAY VERY WELL BE INACCURATE!! SOMEBODY PLEASE IP BAN THIS FAGG0T AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIEK HIM: I.E. STUPID!!!!?

So Griffith invasion on Ganishka was not to defeat him and but to rescue Charlotte only? Man that was kinda disappointing especially even the bed was also be carried away... (Look like Griffith is getting horny and wanted to spent a great time with Charlotte while on the way to their destination ::))

But at least one thing good is that we might get to see Guts again... afterall Guts is still the main character :D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

If Olivier's info is indeed correct, I admit that it's a bit of a headscratcher. But Miura hasn't dissapointed me yet, so even if the summary is accurate (including the chapter/arc closing), I'm reserving judgement for when I actually see it. What happens and how Miura handles it is two different things.

Anybody think Ganishka may really be in it for the long haul?

-Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

I was actually thinking of it now that you have mentioned it... Kinda being like a threat to both Griffith's ambitions and Gut's mission of hunting the apostiles and Killing Griffith. With that, they are "forced" to work together in some sort of way. That would be interesting, anyways, I am excited to see what happens. It ist eh 12th right now over here, so... I should get it on the 16th. :-*

Ehhh, hopefully Griffith is just making sure Charlotte's safely out of the city before he goes blitzkrieg on Ganishka's ass, potentially leaving much of the city destroyed :/ Or maybe he's just going to destroy the whole city altogether, (hence Locus leaving), though I see no reason why.

S

sin__lust

SKuLL LoRD: THE ReVENGEANCE! said:
I BANNED SO MANY, AND YET NONE WERE YOU! I KNOW NOW THAT I FAILED! BTW, I SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU'R A FUCKING MORON, JACKASS! "I KNEW BY THE PREVIEW IT WOULD BE BAD!" SHUT THE FUCK UP DIPSHIT!!! YOU MUST KNOW YOU SOUND LIKE A STUPID ASSHOLE WHEN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!? I WON'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE TYPE OF STUPID THAT DECLARES THIS THE WORST THING BY MIURA EVER BASED ON A ONE LINE SUMMARY THE AUTHOR SAID MAY VERY WELL BE INACCURATE!! SOMEBODY PLEASE IP BAN THIS FAGG0T AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIEK HIM: I.E. STUPID!!!!?

seems there's some misunderstanding,i wasn't saying that miura is bad(or i wouldn't come here in the first place),i see him as the best auther in japan and berserk is my favorite.
however,i was indeed disappointed after reading oliver's summary,and yet i realised that maybe i shouldn't judge it so soon,i apologize,i will be more careful next time ;)
BTW,are the rules here that tough?people get banned just by saying things like that? ???

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

BIG PIMPIN!! BUT SERIOUSLY! I HAVE GONE ON MY MYSTICAL JOURNEY AND I AM NOW BACK A LITTLE OLDER AND WISER!! I VISITED THE HAWKS AND PROVED THEY WERE JUST A BUNCH OF WHINEY PUSSIES AND THAT THEY'RE ADMINS/MODS AREN'T FIT TO LICK MY BOOTS! XECHNAO WOULD BE LIKE OLIVIER OVER THERE!!!! BUT NOW I'M BACK TO KICK ASS ON MY HOMECOURT!!! BEWARE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

I STILL THINK GRIFFITH WILL KICK GANISHKA'S BUTT BTW!!! AS IF HE WAS ME AND GANISHKA WAS THEHAWKS.ORG/FORUM!!

Griffith said:
Anybody think Ganishka may really be in it for the long haul?

-Griffith
Actually I mentioned this some time back( hehe, I believe I was the first to post such speculation) but got bammed, slammed, shot in the leg, shot in the hand, etch.

AND I DIDN'T EVEN MENTIONED THE BED ;D :eek: ;D :eek: ;D

Aquedesin said:
With Anna watching?!? ??? :eek:

Anna will be happy to be dealling with Zodd somehow..I am sure.

Even thought Zodd was not an ordinary apostle but he is still an one... so he might give in to temptation and...

Oh well... poor Anna, i guess that is the main reason why Griffith brought her along...

Olivier Hague said:
Confirmed. You'll have to deal with it.
(also, Guts and the others will indeed be back in the next episode)

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

Olivier Hague said:
Confirmed. You'll have to deal with it.
(also, Guts and the others will indeed be back in the next episode)

Thanks,
Now can we get back to the important stuff like who's sleeping with Zodd.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I was actually thinking of it now that you have mentioned it... Kinda being like a threat to both Griffith's ambitions and Gut's mission of hunting the apostiles and Killing Griffith. With that, they are "forced" to work together in some sort of way. That would be interesting, anyways, I am excited to see what happens. It ist eh 12th right now over here, so... I should get it on the 16th. :-*

That was something that I thought of. Maybe a "unite against a common enemy" scenario. Grudgingly of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom