Episode 235

Status
Not open for further replies.

korkor

I could be a llama
Re:Episode 235?

kimchan said:
That was something that I thought of. Maybe a "unite against a common enemy" scenario. Grudgingly of course.

i would think guts thinks of griffith as a graeter enemy...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Olivier Hague said:
Confirmed. You'll have to deal with it.
(also, Guts and the others will indeed be back in the next episode)​
Thanks for the confirmation, Hague. Guess there's no sense in moaning about it now. I'm sure Miura knows what he's doing ^^;

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Uriel said:
[/center]Agreed. They just call off a full-fledged battle and leave with a fucking bed? That's shite! We finally get to see Griffith and it's going back to Guts? That would be such a disappointment for me.

If it turns out to be false, I nominate Olivier to slap the person who informed him >:( *goes off to fume*

All is fair in love and war, I guess, but not fair for us readers LOLOL

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

None of you has thought to look here :
http://homepage1.nifty.com/bluestone/berserk/animal/ya235.html

;D ;D ;D

Oh yes, the translation , of course
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage1.nifty.com%2Fbluestone%2Fberserk%2Fanimal%2Fya235.html&lp=ja_en&tt=url

This is another translation- by nifty :

having appeared in the face of Princess Charlotte -- Griffith -- it was the man Charlotte who suspects that it is a dream to too much surprise. But it was actual. The monster which flies in the sky. The bed which the monster carries. Charlotte was looking at this unreal spectacle vacantly with 揺られ with Anna on the bed. There was the scenery which cannot exist with the figure of Griffith, and there is no she of what one illusion and she accepted it. As soon as Griffith rescued Charlotte, the party of ROKUSU began withdrawal. It has noticed having been caught in the brilliant feint operation, and although 恐帝 was regretted severely, it was already late. ZODDO which holds and flaps the bed with which princesses rode, and Griffith which rode on the shoulder kept away calmly, basking in the light of the moon. >> It continues.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Then here is the question. WTF was Raskshas there for? Just to tease Silat and crew and to look/spy/inform about the way the Daka's are made? ???

Lliugusamui

around the corner

One thing that confuses me is we still don't have a clue what Silatt could really do ( and I don't think Guts will recieve his visit anytime soon ).
Also, if the Neo-Hawks are leaving, will they give up Wyndham ? What can Raban and Foss expect for the political situation ?
I sure hope Miura will bring some response to all of it.
Guil

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Then here is the question. WTF was Raskshas there for? Just to tease Silat and crew and to look/spy/inform about the way the Daka's are made? ???
When he toured Shilat around he seemed to allready know this stuff.
IMHO he is no apostle. He knew about the Emperor and decided to choose another way than that of prince Shilat for regaining the family's status*
Edit: (Shilat is serving and believes in the Emperor).
Obviously he went with Griffith...
He went to the castle to show Shilatt about it(after all he is his prince). Not sure though, just speculating.

Edit 2nd: Or maybe if Griffith thought that Shilat and Tarpassa could be important to have them along, he tried to convinve them for a transcription(is that the right word?) on his side ...and so Rakhashas doings. ;D
Anyway I opt for the other one, above.

Nosferatu

BERSERK

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

In Chapter 231, Raskshas killed the gate guards(two of them) so that he could open the entryway for the Hawks' lancer division. That's when Silat and crew noticed an intruder was amongst them. So, he was basically a scouter on this particular mission!!!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Guil-BANNED! said:
One thing that confuses me is we still don't have a clue what Silatt could really do ( and I don't think Guts will recieve his visit anytime soon ).
Also, if the Neo-Hawks are leaving, will they give up Wyndham ? What can Raban and Foss expect for the political situation ?
I sure hope Miura will bring some response to all of it.
Guil

Maybe they aren't going to give up on Wyndham. It's possible that this was a way for them to 1) get an idea of what's going on there and just who or what they're up against. 2) Get Charlotte out of the line of fire if another battle ensues. She can't be used against Griffith if she isn't there, their won't be any forced alliance by Ganishka in the way of a child, and she won't be hurt in any battles that might happen later in the future. She is still technically considered the queen of Midland (even though with Ganishka around the title doesn't hold much water for the time being.) It could be the same motive as before, a quick easy route to kingship by romancing/marrying/using the one at the top.

kimchan said:
Maybe they aren't going to give up on Wyndham. It's possible that this was a way for them to 1) get an idea of what's going on there and just who or what they're up against. 2) Get Charlotte out of the line of fire if another battle ensues. She can't be used against Griffith if she isn't there, their won't be any forced alliance by Ganishka in the way of a child, and she won't be hurt in any battles that might happen later in the future. She is still technically considered the queen of Midland (even though with Ganishka around the title doesn't hold much water for the time being.) It could be the same motive as before, a quick easy route to kingship by romancing/marrying/using the one at the top.

Wyndam is suppossed to be the capital, ain't it?
Speaking of court laws would it be legit for Charlotte to marry as a princess with Griffith while Ganishka is Emperor of Midland without his authority?
How is it supposed to work with her title?
I believe, but very well be wrong, that normally the Emperor should authorise if Griffith were to gain some title like this (in the court medieval standards).
So, if it is like this, Griffith should first take Ganishka out and then become king.

Some time back I had said that Griffith will be attacking back after becoming a king. But on second thought, as for now, I believe he has to take his chances and take Ganishka out before applying for the throne.

kimchan

xechnao said:
Wyndam is suppossed to be the capital, ain't it?
Speaking of court laws would it be legit for Charlotte to marry as a princess with Griffith while Ganishka is Emperor of Midland without his authority?
How is it supposed to work with her title?
I believe, but very well be wrong, that normally the Emperor should authorise if Griffith were to gain some title like this (in the court medieval standards).
So, if it is like this, Griffith should first take Ganishka out and then become king.

Some time back I had said that Griffith will be attacking back after becoming a king. But on second thought, as for now, I believe he has to take his chances and take Ganishka out before applying for the throne.

Well, that was what I meant. Ganishka is the priority, Griffith would really have to get rid of him first. It's just that Charlotte, being a link to the previous ruler and all, might help legitimize his bid for the throne.

kimchan said:
It's just that Charlotte, being a link to the previous ruler and all, might help legitimize his bid for the throne.
I was just saying that propably this will be legit only AFTER he gets rid of Ganishka (and not before).
Just setting the sequence of events...that's all. ;D

kimchan

theblakeman said:
It surprises me how most of you think of the plot or order of events to come in the plot so simplisticly.

We're just kind of tossing around speculation here, not writing out our life's masterpiece. It doesn't really need to be that complex all the time. ::)

M

medievald00d

well, i think as for the future events to come, Guts will meet up with Silatt, He will learn about Ganishka, and decide to align himself with Ganishka. After all, the enemy of your enemy is your friend right?

Nosferatu said:
In Chapter 231, Raskshas killed the gate guards(two of them) so that he could open the entryway for the Hawks' lancer division.

LOL!!!!!!

That two guard or more (number doesnt matter) doesnt need Rakasha to deal with them, the lancer diversion would squashed flat with their steed...

pheonixfenix said:
After all, the enemy of your enemy is your friend right?

That doesnt apply for Guts for he see all apostles as enemies ;)

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

Smith said:
That two guard or more (number doesnt matter) doesnt need Rakasha to deal with them, the lancer diversion would squashed flat

Never heard of grids and bridges? You need more than a few horses to enter a castle... And since Locus wasn't coming apostle style from the very beginning in order to keep a bit of surprise... (just speculating but...)

In any case, having the door opened for you from the inside is always cooler and easier than having it bashed by grond...

Aquedesin said:
Never heard of grids and bridges? You need more than a few horses to enter a castle... And since Locus wasn't coming apostle style from the very beginning in order to keep a bit of surprise... (just speculating but...)

In any case, having the door opened for you from the inside is always cooler and easier than having it bashed by grond...

Anyone from the diversion will be capable slaughter them all, there was no need for Rakasha to kill them

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

well if they were in the way of raksha when he went to the switch for the bridge... i'm pretty sure he isn't the type of guy to bother keeping guards alive. :p

Aquedesin said:
well if they were in the way of raksha when he went to the switch for the bridge... i'm pretty sure he isn't the type of guy to bother keeping guards alive. :p

The guards were irrelevant. If Ganishka didn't want the door open under those circumstances he wouldn't have let it be so easy. Anyway I don't think that Rakhashas was that necessary for all that. If Locus' division didn't want to deal with this, other people such as Irvine or any other apostle or even Zodd could eventually have done with it.
Allternitavelly he could have even wait for Grunbeld to ram the Gate.
But certainly Rakhshas seems to be the most appropriate resource for the easiest solution.
And Griffith just wanted to steal the princess and secure his marriage(or his position to the throne).
If he had stormed the castle with Grunbeld and all the army, most propably he would have stressed Ganishka's situation to the far end, making him more unpredictable and possibly eager to grab Charlotte and use her as a hostage to treat for that moment.
Lol, Griffith knows what he is doing: the (disctraction) plan for his politics.

Now, the question is what Shilatt is going to do ??? ::) ;D

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p

Smith said:
That doesnt apply for Guts for he see all apostles as enemies ;)

But are we 100% sure of that Ganishka is an apostle, through? here are other creatures in the Berserk-world expect for apostles... But even if he isn't an apostle, I'm pretty sure that Gatts wouldn't want to join him anyway. To Gatts he'd still be a monster :D. The only possibility I could see for him joining forces with Ganishka would be the following scenario: Ganishka takes Caska as an "hostage" and gives Gatts the following offer: Jouin with him as his army commander or something like that and defeat Grffith. If he managed to succeed, he'd get Caska back, and if he failed.. Well, he'd most likely be dead in that case, so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom