Episode 235

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re:Episode 235?

Man, I'm overcome with joy. Each picture had its own essence of beauty. It was so much worth the wait... the atmosphere of this chapter was full of emotion and it reminded me why I love and respect this series so much.

Miura is a God. Let's hope his break isn't too long :)

Let's not forget his Demi-God subject, Ouji ;D Thanks mate, you did another grand job ^_^

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Griff & Zoddo Moving Service: No Job Is Too Big!

Great stuff as usual; can't complain. Again, nobody expected Griffith to simply leave Ganishka with a raging set of electrical blue balls. Ouch.

-Griffith

The way they got out with that juggernaut was incredible.

Shit, seeing this chapter makes me wanna call Ganishka to check out the tower while Griffith were there.
By the way he makes me think of an enormous badass lamp jinn -apostle version of course ;D.

Judo

Midlands finest

damn... waiting for a mirror while everybody else gets an orgasm by reading this chapter... well, I suppose it cat't be helped... thanx anyway Saya!

@BOB
schade, jetzt können wir nicht im Panini-Forum rumspoilern...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Damn, the scans going down sure brings the cockroaches (and Krickets) out of the woodwork. I'd put a mirror up right now, but my controls are limited from GF's dorm and I can't access the FTP for some reason. So you'll have to wait for Wally, Majin, or Saiya himself to post another link.

Be patient.

-Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Sorry for the scare folks! I just bought 15 more gigs of Bandwidth, so give it about 30 minutes or less! SOrry! Was playing SWG all day! ;D

EDIT

The site is back up! Sorry for the panic folks! Enjoy! ;D

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p

xechnao said:
You don't know that.
The oracle is the one who knows about Griffith. As far as Albion a thousand people were driven there by the dream. As far as their next encounter Shilat was surprised to see Griffith there. Then most reasonably he tracked him to send the Barkilaka to poison him. Note that the first time he lost him(after Albion) because Griffith flew away on Zoddback ;D

Well, why was he sent there, thne if not to capture Griffith? Perhaps he didn't really know who - or what - would appear there, but it seems to be that his mission was without a doubt to capture soemone. I dunno if the oracle appeared to a lot of people in the same way as for example Zodd - and Gatts, to name an example, got his hints from the demon-baby. Perhaps that dream about the White Hawk was sent over the astral plane or something like that and could briefly touch other people's mind of maybe the Hawk, a tower and so on, thus makign a few people puttign two and two together and journeyed to Albion in hope to see the rebirth of the Hawk (unaware of that thye'd become the "fuel" of the Rebirth of the Hawk). But that is just something I'm assuming, based on stuff Flora has said...

(By SaiyajinNoOuji) Jesus fuck Xechnao and Dark Wanderer You guys talk to much! But since I have the day off today, expect the YA a lot sooner, going to go look for it right now, check out the first post in an hour or 2! Peace out.

Sorry for being such a babblermouth then :p. And thanks ^_^.

(By Smith) I suddenly have this weird idea... would Rakasha one day guide Guts band like he did to Silatt and Tapasa? Like Darkwanderer said he may actually just serve Griffith for the sake of fun and intend to get his head through Guts?
Not likely but i cant say it cant happen

Well, if he seriously intends to collect Griffith's head, then why not? Actually, he may be pushing Gatt's & Company even now (Through this theory is based heavy on the idea on Silat joining or encountering Gatts at some point): He tells Bakiraka all that stuff, which in time, maybe even soon, makes Silat and the Tapasa abandoning the Emperor and flee somewhere. In this "somewhere", they enounter Gatts & Company. However that meeting ends, Silat tells Gatts about the events in Wyndam which might in some way affect Gatt's decision for what to do next - like going after Griffith while he still has other problems to worry about or hurry to Elfheim...

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!

EDIT

The site is back up! Sorry for the panic folks! Enjoy! ;D

Thanks...everything looks great...but it doesnt seem to happen much in this Chapter just what everybody thought...
Griffith rescues Charlotte, and like what it seems was the assault to Granishkas forces just to justify this rescue...still dont get much the few pages with Locus but I will wait for the translation maybe there is something else... ;D

lordofmasks

Judo

Midlands finest

thanx one more time to Saya... and to Majin for the mirror.

@Dark Wanderer
You were right... the apostle who rams through the walls is the one who bit Guts arm.

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!

Yes it seems to be the same Apostle but this time he carries something in his hands(shild and lance), I would really like to know what Locus says to Granishka and vice versa... :p

lordofmasks

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Alright, there are a few small things from the translations that I would like to discuss. Maybe I can spark some interesting debate?

Charlotte's first reaction from touching Griffith was that his lips were warm. Did anyone find this somewhat surreal? I've always seen Griffith as a cold and ruthless guy. I'm not sure where I am going with this, but it seemed like the most unlikely thing for Griffith to be. Maybe it's the fact he's always been coloured with white, grey and blue...

Anyway, moving on. Is seems, to me, that a weak link in Ganishka's armour has appeared. He can only go where there is fog. So, if someone were to disperse the fog he needs to thrive, he'd be a kitten! Right? Suddenly this giant apostle doesn't seem as tough. I'm jumping the gun a wee bit here, but I'm fairly confident someone in Griffith's demon army has the ability to deal with such a thing.

Another thing that caught my eye was Borcoff/Borkov. Was it just me, or does he look just like the apostle who clamped Guts' arm at the eclipse? Just a thought for you all to tinker with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom