Episode 235

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re:Episode 235?

You people need to settle the hell down. ;D Its about 2 weeks till the next chapter comes out, so please dont make me lock this thread that far out, cause I know some of you would just go out of your minds. ;) So for the time being I give you this.

www.tubgirl.com

Dont comment on it here. ;D

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

Well, I for one can't wait to see Griffith actually starting to intereact with more people.

I am curious whether he's still cold Femto inside or whether he's rediscovering human emotion along with his new human flesh...

and thanks for the scans once again SaiyajinNoOuji!!!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Fishbomb said:
Well, I for one can't wait to see Griffith actually starting to intereact with more people.

I am curious whether he's still cold Femto inside or whether he's rediscovering human emotion along with his new human flesh...

and thanks for the scans once again SaiyajinNoOuji!!!
Book 22 chap 180-meeting again on the hill of the swords- and following chaps- has the answer to your question Fishbomb

I would probably think of griffith's current form as his none transformed apostle form. just like all of his apostles he probably has a form that is more hedious and even more powerful than the current one, which may or may not look like his Femto form.
also the world if in "transition" basically at the end everyone will either become an apostle or they will all be a sacrifice if he succeeds. he will be the KING of the new "kingdom" on earth.
at least thats what I would expect...

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!

Maybe Griffiths Apostel Form is the Hawk that Battled Zodd and took his horn in Book 17??? ???

lordofmasks

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

No, that was his spiritual form. Besides miura would want to make his form 10 times cooler anyways, i mean, its griffith for gods sake. He has to be cool.

Wait... do godshand even have an apostle form? I mean slann fought guts as... herself. Maybe he just turns back into femto...

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!

Well I thought also about it but I think Miura is reserving somethings for later.... 8)

lordofmasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom