Mark

Has anyone else thouhght this?

Two linked spirals -of Karma?- (two maybe to cover any direction of the two possible so that with every complete circle we have a mirror of their beginning).

In the center of those there is an axe(line in the center) that could be a plan?

From our prospective we see two meeting points of the axe with the spirals(one in the beggining and one in the middle): the two final eclipses?

After the middle point the plan ends to a crown: Griffith being a king?

Note also that the points in the end are five: Godhand?

Note also that there is no meeting point or conclusion after those ends: future unknown for the plan or Godhands(at least to our perspective)?

Well if this is no total Bullshit there is a slight possibility that when Griffith becomes king all the five of godhands manifest on earth.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know if you fold a 20 just the right way, it shows the Twin Towers on fire well before 9/11 actually happened. :-* Intersting idea though, oh just imagine the havoc that would be caused if the rest of the god hands manifested. Why, it would be SHINANIGENS! :eek: I'm tired, so I am going to be now.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You know if you fold a 20 just the right way, it shows the Twin Towers on fire well before 9/11 actually happened. :-*

Yeah i heard that before, it give people a kind of very creepy feeling...

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Intersting idea though, oh just imagine the havoc that would be caused if the rest of the god hands manifested.

And the havoc it will cause when Guts give them a showdown 8)

I was looking the religious symbol that ends up to the hawk.
It is almost identical to the mark only with this difference: there is another spin that ends to an egg or should I say starts from since this is the bottom.
Would this egg be griffith's egg of the conqueror king or the egg apostle?

Note: In the case it's egg apostle there should be another eclipse as we see two crossings but only one happened after his creation. This could pretty mean that there might be still another one to happen according to this theory. Well, this isn't what we have the feeling for it's going to happen.
In the case it was Griffith's egg things could pretty much stand as allready stated. In fact ,if again this is no bullshit, I stand for this one making more sense.

In either case this pretty much involves the religion to godhand -or the hawk -or the plan.
Could it be possible that we see Farnese's role gaining a special significance in the future of the story and some roaming events in the base of the holy order??

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
xechnao said:

Two linked spirals -of Karma?- (two maybe to cover any direction of the two possible so that with every complete circle we have a mirror of their beginning).

In the center of those there is an axe(line in the center) that could be a plan?

From our prospective we see two meeting points of the axe with the spirals(one in the beggining and one in the middle): the two final eclipses?

Note also that there is no meeting point or conclusion after those ends: future unknown for the plan or Godhands(at least to our perspective)?

Well if this is no total Bullshit there is a slight possibility that when Griffith becomes king all the five of godhands manifest on earth.

Oh...
I looked in this thread for Mark.
But I guess he just took a shit and left.

Lauralana

That's Hot
xechnao said:

I really like how you looked into the mark. I never would have thought of that. I think what u said makes sense. We'll have to wait and see how truthful you statements are... ;)

Kart

Resident /b/tard
my head hurts...my ass hurts...I've been violated in such ways you cannot understand...this makes me feel as if Smith can write clearly...

Kart said:
my head hurts...my ass hurts...I've been violated in such ways you cannot understand...this makes me feel as if Smith can write clearly...

xechnao said:
The facing of the two imaginary spirals on the first meeting point is the mirrored image of their facing of the second or vice-versa. You can understand this better in the statue of the holy order. At two points the spirals or "snakes" cover each other as you oserve the statue from a standard point.
Edit(2): The spirals' facings in each case that one covers the other as your eye sees from a standard point are opposites between them- as you watch them from your standard point: the one covering point is the mirror of the other.
Example: if in the lower cover point spiral1 covers spiral2- as you watch from a standard point of view, in the next cover point spiral2 covers spiral1 when watching from the same standard view point.
Note that those points of cover I parallel with the eclipses as described later thus the fuss for the mirror concept.
Anyway a good pic of the statue that will help is in the pic where Serpicko's mother looks at the statue in the window (the close up one as there are two of them).

xechnao said:
See in the statue again the tail of the hawk that passes through the spirals. In the mark there is a straight line that ends to the hawk or crown. This is the axe I am talking about.

xechnao said:
I believe this should be clear now. Again look in the statue. The covering points cover also the bright tail of the hawk to the eye. So this could be confronted with the eclipse.
Now, remember that the two eclipses had a mirror relation.

xechnao said:
See the hawk in the statue. Also see it's respective part in the mark which seems more as a crown(the three tips).

xechnao said:
See the mark. It ends like this: a crown in the middle with three tips-point and a point for each spiral-snake as they stop there and never meet (or get covered the one by the other) again.

xechnao said:
See just above. It will be clearer now.

Walter said:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=876

Old schoool.
Hey,
tnanks for mentioning
Now, after have been through it I have obvioulsy found that there are a lot of common points.
Lol, you gave a historical interest spin to the subject in the end.
Anyway in your topic you've used the connection between brand-mark and the (religious) symbol to pressume things of the past.
For your theory I have to say that if you really support that GHs recycle over 1000 years, then indeed it makes sense to introduce a new symbol every such period. Should we say that this millenium was the millenium of the hawk, we might also try to say that the previous millenium was the millenium of the rose for example (lol, the symbol from the Sk's shield as you mentioned).
True that it may sound strange as a choice but maybe like now people are getting king Griffith, back then they got queen Bloode* ??? ;D
Anyway, about that, IMHO I let open the theory that GH was a unique creation of this millenium, of somebody that could see, plan and prepare in the future 1000 years ahead.

Now, in this thread, I have been more trying to parallel the symbol with the events we have seen so far in the story, like for example the eclipses and to try to give a speculation about the future.
I made a wild (VERY WILD) guess, based on the concepts I' ve put here (and I hope that they are making some sense for you) that maybe and again MAYBE we will get to see the whole company of the five on earth.

*PS. About names:
Griffith from griffin - hawk
Bloode from blood - rose...but that's a joke anyway ::)

Top Bottom