Berserk Character QUOTES

Anyone have any good quotes from the characters?
Or know any websites that have any?
There are alot of great quotes throughout the series and I'd love to have them. I always forget after watching.

Thanks

nir085

Horse and Armor
"From this moment on, this will be your world. The Boundary between the Transient World and the Realm of the Dead." - Skull Knight

"Fare thee well. We shall probably see each other again, for we exist on the Edge... Normal people would drive you away because of the brand; but it will allow you to sense strong evil. But your heart is good; Though your path is a dark one. Most doomed people cower it despair; but you will not sink in the face of darkness. Have a good journey. Traveler..." - Skull Knight

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk." - Gutts

"Anyone who dies because they get caught up in someone else's fight is a small fry who doesn't have the strength to survive in the first place. If someone can't live their life the way they please, they might as well die." - Gutts

"Like you said, humans are weak. They die quickly. (But) Those weak humans, no matter how they're mangled or pierced, they will do whatever they can to survive. You, show a little sympathy." - Gutts

"They are driven to pursue it and they pursue it solely for their own sake. No other's. One man's dream can hold dominion over the entire world for one who dedicates his life to the forging of a single sword."

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

==Griffith==

hello everybody,

i have been reading for a while and just want to say
something every now and then,

A woman in Hell? I knew this was a dream! - Corkus ;D

Vol7 ep 5 page 14

-"Even if i have to crawl... i'll join the next fight" (Guts)
-"You crazy ? If you do that I won't guarantee your life" (Doctor)
-"Guarantee my life ? I've never seen a war like this.. guaranteeing my life"(Guts)

This is so Guts... maybe the trans is not accurate but.. I think it describe him pretty much..

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Hehe i love this quote its in my sig, when gutts cuts off wylds dick right before he was able to rape caska

"Dont be popin a boner on top of my head!"

(Vol17) Guts: All this happen because of me, and since it was I who started all these, I would end it with my own hand...

LOL I didnt know if this was the correct translation :p

Judo

Midlands finest
vol.7
Adon: "... then I`ll take the woman and make her a whore for my men!"
Guts: " Won't you think twice about that! She's rather tough... she might bite you!"

Rakshas

Be quiet... You are already dead...
Wyld - " ... Stupid selfish bastards, when i get interrupted while i'm try' an to kill or fuck something I GET REALLY CRANKY! "

When Wyld is trying to rape Caske and get interrupted by Hawk archer... ;D particulary love this one.

Guts - " Whats lucky about this ? Our luck just hit rock bottom! "

Guts making laugh on Puck. ^^

Judeau says and i dont know the exact words but its something along the lines of

Whether good or bad its never pleasant to wake up from a dream.

And that kicks ass.

(this is my first post)

gutts quote from epsode 1.

"your right, humans are weak. but we want to live, even if we are wounded... ... and tortured. we feel pain. why dont you taste the pain too? what would you do if humans asked the same thing of you?"

(plz correct any of my mistakes)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
guts:No sword, I'm in a cage, How much worse can this shit get.

Puck:And for the star of the show...It's Puck.

Puck:Damn straight!!!

Guts:A good answer.

Guts: So your saying you believe in God but not evil spirits?

Headless Death said:
Guts: No sword, I'm in a cage, How much worse can this shit get.
What volume was that from? I remember a panel of Guts in a cage but I cannot recall which volume.

Got_Lo_Pan

Got Lo Pan?
"I have been doing this ever since I was born. Just like some kid who doesn't know why they were born, I don't know why I keep on hammering." ~ Gadou

"The thing that killed this child...could have been my dream..." ~ Griffith

"Looking from up here, it's as if each flame were a small dream for each person. They're like...a bonfire of dreams." ~ Guts

"Someone like you, all you know how to do is swing a sword. If that's all your content to do you'll be swinging it forever." ~ Corkus [from the Anime I think]

"Among the thousands of my comrades, and the tens of thousands of my enemies...only you made me forget my dream..." ~Griffith

PAKK
Code:
"Besides if without me around, this story would be too dark... 
(our livelyhoods depend on this manga")

Oh and lets not forget the next forget

"DON'T TAKE OUT MY BEECHI LIKE THAT~!!!"

Top Bottom