*coughs* allow me to clear my throat.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
HOLY FUCK IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF THERE IS A SHOW ABOUT MIDGET DATING

IT IS OFFICIAL I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS AND I THINK THAT SATAN IS FINALLY COMING, WE HAVE A SHOW ABOUT MIDGETS FALLING IN LOVE, WE HAVE SUNKIN THE LOWEST WE COULD POSSIBLY SINK, ITS TIME FOR MASS SUICIDE!!

Wandering Soul

I was born in the wilderness...
damn the current media and entertainment industry...

midgets can fall in love of course ::) , so can I. Who gives a crap about another person's life and if they can find a date or not? Down with the reality shows!!!

Kart said:
HOLY FUCK IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF THERE IS A SHOW ABOUT MIDGET DATING

IT IS OFFICIAL I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS AND I THINK THAT SATAN IS FINALLY COMING, WE HAVE A SHOW ABOUT MIDGETS FALLING IN LOVE, WE HAVE SUNKIN THE LOWEST WE COULD POSSIBLY SINK, ITS TIME FOR MASS SUICIDE!!

It's FOX what did you expect from them.

Lauralana

That's Hot
FOX does have alot of really shitty reality programming that dehumanize people. That's why i watch NBC :eek:

....no wait...that station is the same as well.... ::)

M

Murder Foul

I blame Clinton! Damn him and his love affairs with imbred beasts! Look at what he's turned our once so wonderful prime-time television into! >:(

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Its god damn Regis' fault! If he hadn't came out with that god damn who wants to be a million shit, then all these reality TV shows wouldn't start.

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is a "Game Show", not a "Reality Show".

Reality Shows have actually been around for decades, they just never gained recognition (which they don't deserve) until recently. The only Reality Show I've actually ever sat down and watched is The Osbournes, and I watched half an episode of Survivor once. If this is the future of America, then I'm better off dead.

M

medievald00d

I say we stop watching tv. I know many people that do it, and now i know why.
We will always have movies and the internet.

DarkBlademaster

Neo Genesis said:
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is a "Game Show", not a "Reality Show".

Reality Shows have actually been around for decades, they just never gained recognition (which they don't deserve) until recently. The only Reality Show I've actually ever sat down and watched is The Osbournes, and I watched half an episode of Survivor once. If this is the future of America, then I'm better off dead.

No, the future of america is gay marriage. And Yes, we are better off dead.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
DemonX said:
No, the future of america is gay marriage. And Yes, we are better off dead.

Why does that bother you so much? If two people want to get married, regardless of their sexual orientation, what business is it of yours?

TheSkyTraveller said:
Why does that bother you so much? If two people want to get married, regardless of their sexual orientation, what business is it of yours?
i agree with you, however, im beginning to think its because of taxes. call me crazy, but you dont need a piece of paper to "stay together forever," and thats all marriage really is, when you come down to it. besides the tax thing.
either way, i dont really understand why theres such a fuss over it.

M

medievald00d

ranemaka13 said:
i agree with you, however, im beginning to think its because of taxes. call me crazy, but you dont need a piece of paper to "stay together forever," and thats all marriage really is, when you come down to it. besides the tax thing.
either way, i dont really understand why theres such a fuss over it.

Well, its more or less to have the right for it. After all, most people dont vote, but if that right were taken away from them, they'd demand it back.

And i also think its because of a lot of the paperwork that is required. After all, if your life time partner is only considered your "room mate" by the state, when you die, your belongings dont go to your room mate.

So yes, i suppose it has a lot to do with greed. But who said gays cant be greedy? After all, it is the American way!

Lauralana

That's Hot
In order societies, homosexuality isn't as big a problem as it is here in America. If people would get off their damn pedastols and realize that we are all made of flesh and blood we all are born and one day we all will die. it is differences that make us better. i truly don't see why gays wanting marriage rights is such a big deal, shit. That is the kinda thing that effects individual people, and not all of society.

The government and the media should focus on the real threats to humanity: rapist, murders, terrorists and the like. Let gay people be gay....and if u don't like them, then don't hang around them.

Lauralana said:
In order societies, homosexuality isn't as big a problem as it is here in America. If people would get off their damn pedastols and realize that we are all made of flesh and blood we all are born and one day we all will die. it is differences that make us better. i truly don't see why gays wanting marriage rights is such a big deal, shit. That is the kinda thing that effects individual people, and not all of society.

The government and the media should focus on the real threats to humanity: rapist, murders, terrorists and the like. Let gay people be gay....and if u don't like them, then don't hang around them.

Before rapists I would put world-wide misery conditions wherever they exist, environmental dead-ends and stuff like that. Then or at the same time I would put info how actually society and economy(ie the whole world) is run.

DarkBlademaster

TheSkyTraveller said:

Sorry if the point I was trying to make was unclear. What I ment was gay marrage Media-wise. I see all types of shows on today, queer eye for the strait guy, strait plan for the gay man, etc., and it really makes me feel queesy. Soon there will be many shows like that, influencing very young people to have the "queer eye for the strait guy". And when they grow up, they will probably like the same sex. Gay couples, men for example, raises a boy, who would probably become gay too because both of his fathers are gay, and it spreads and spreads. Its just not natural.

Been wondering about something but what the hell is metrosexual keep hearing about it. Then I saw one episode of South Park where they say metrosexual is straight man acting gay , why would someone do that if there straight. ???

DarkBlademaster

ZODDGUTS said:
Been wondering about something but what the hell is metrosexual keep hearing about it. Then I saw one episode of South Park where they say metrosexual is straight man acting gay , why would someone do that if there straight. ???

Because of influence, peer pressure, "going with the crowd".

Think about this
The year is 2050. Because of America's mind poisoning shows, the new generation becomes homosexual, or very close to it. You are an average 15 year old in high school. 75% of your school is gay. What would you do?

a) Act gay like everyone else?

b) Not act gay, but be discriminated on?

c) Shoot the gays and go to jail?

Picking A would make you just another victim of society. Folding under pressure until you actully turn homosexual yourself.

Picking B is not a wise choice either. You would be picked on as the oddball in school, and even jumped at times.

Picking C is... well... in my eyes a right choice, but say goodbye to your life right then and there.

So whats my point?

If the world is gay, no one wins​

M

medievald00d

first off, i am not gay. But i do have some gay friends. Their "gayness" does not rub off on me, and nor do I care. What they do is their business.

Tell me, what do you have against gays? and how is it any different than discriminating from blacks?

Think about this
The year is 2050. Because of America's mind poisoning ideas, the new generation is completely black, or very close to it. You are an average 15 year old in high school. 75% of your school is black. What would you do?

a)
Pretend to fit in with the blacks?

b)
Be discriminated on?

c)
Shoot the blacks and go to jail?

Picking A would make you just another victim of society.

Picking B is not a wise choice either. You would be picked on as the oddball in school, and even jumped at times.

Picking C is... well... in my eyes a right choice, but say goodbye to your life right then and there.

So whats my point?

Your fucking prejudiced, and 150 years ago you would have owned slaves.

Lauralana

That's Hot
ya i have to agree with fenix on this one.

Discrimination is discrimination. Gay/ straight/ black/ white....i don't see why it matters so damn much.

When blacks and other minorites demanded to have the same rights as the white population in this country, so many people got up in arms saying that blacks would "spread their disease" amoungst those that were pure (white) and other stupid shit like that.

Homosexuality is just a different way of living your life. And if people knew more about it, they would realize that there is no need to be afraid of it. "gayness" is not coming to get you, or anyone for that matter.

TV shows make u uneasy? Change the channel. Don't watch TV ( i don't)

it's not rocket science

Top Bottom