*coughs* allow me to clear my throat.

DemonX said:
[glow=red,2,300]Well I guess it was the way I was raised. I always saw homosexual as an unnatural thing.
Even so, there's no reason to hate them. A bigot is a bigot, no matter what. I grew up among racism, and it pisses me off when I hear that kind of shit, discriminating one race or lifestyle for no reason other than they're different from yourself. You can't hate somebody just for the way they are, that's like hating a black person because he's black. It's ignorance, plain and simple.

M

medievald00d

Neo Genesis said:
Even so, there's no reason to hate them. A bigot is a bigot, no matter what. I grew up among racism, and it pisses me off when I hear that kind of shit, discriminating one race or lifestyle for no reason other than they're different from yourself. You can't hate somebody just for the way they are, that's like hating a black person because he's black. It's ignorance, plain and simple.
A perfect example of someone who thinks outside of mainstream society. My hats off to you.

M

medievald00d

DemonX said:
Well here we go again

Its not ignorance, because i used to think about this alot. I think about both sides, and against homos just came on top.

Ignorance is probably not the word your looking for

ig·no·rance

The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed

http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/i/i0027500.html
no, i think he got it right.

Prove me otherwise, that you are either educated in this matter, or aware , or informed on this subject.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Yea, im pritty much aware of whats going on. People are doing sick things, men are dancing in tight cloths giving a lap dance to another man while they are taking it up the ass, and women are licking up pussy like a dog drinking water (which I have to admit is the one thing that im not against ::) )

I leave them alone, they leave me alone, but can't someone state an opinion without someone saying he doesn't know whats going on?

M

medievald00d

DemonX said:
Yea, im pritty much aware of whats going on. People are doing sick things, men are dancing in tight cloths giving a lap dance to another man while they are taking it up the ass, and women are licking up pussy like a dog drinking water (which I have to admit is the one thing that im not against ::) )

I leave them alone, they leave me alone, but can't someone state an opinion without someone saying he doesn't know whats going on?

ed·u·cat·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (j-ktd)
adj.
Having an education, especially one above the average.

Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.
Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured: an educated manner.
Based on a certain amount of experience or factual knowledge: an educated guess.

actual experience or factual knowledge? No.

a·ware ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-wâr)
adj.
Having knowledge or cognizance:

Again, no.

in·form ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-fôrm)
v. in·formed, in·form·ing, in·forms
v. tr.

To impart information to; make aware of something: We were informed by mail of the change in plans. The nurse informed me that visiting hours were over.
To acquaint (oneself) with knowledge of a subject.
To give form or character to; imbue with a quality or an essence: “A society's strength is measured by... its ability to inform a future generation with its moral standards” (Vanity Fair).
To be a pervasive presence in; animate: “It is this brash, backroom sensibility that informs his work as a novelist” (Jeff Shear).
Obsolete. To form (the mind or character) by teaching or training.

Again, Not really.

o·pin·ion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-pnyn)
n.
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

Yes.

DarkBlademaster

Now your trying to make me look like an idiot.

See the bold letters? I hope so.

M

medievald00d

DemonX said:
Now your trying to make me look like an idiot.

See the bold letters? I hope so.

ex·pe·ri·ence ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-spîr-ns)
n.

Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill

See the definition? I hope so. Unless of course, you are implying that you DO give men lap dances... ::)

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Yea, im pritty much aware of whats going on. People are doing sick things, men are dancing in tight cloths giving a lap dance to another man while they are taking it up the ass, and women are licking up pussy like a dog drinking water (which I have to admit is the one thing that im not against)

Who decides what is sick, though? It is true that morals come from many places and religion is by far the largest source of morals in history, but that does not give religion the power to control morals forever. Being raised a certain way has no weight in your argument for that same reason. A person could be raised by a KKK member and grow up hating black people, but does that make him right? Not even close. He is still very wrong even though he was raised to believe that way. Yes, there are people of the same sex who perform those acts you mentioned, but there are people of the opposite sex who do the same things to each other. Do you complain when you hear about those people doing such things? After all, the Bible does say that those acts are wrong regardless of the person.

I leave them alone, they leave me alone

Exactly! So why not accept it and continue leaving them alone? Let them live the way they choose. You said yourself that they leave you alone. Chances are pretty good that they will leave everyone else alone too. I have a great bit of information for you too: Most homosexuals are perfectly happy with the amount of heterosexuals around them. They are not a cult that work together to "convert" straight people. They do not hand out pamphlets explaining the wonderful aspects of homosexuality. It's what they want to do with their lives. Yeah, there are exceptions, but when aren't there? Do you think that all teachers mess around with students just because some have in the past? Of course not, but it is those exceptions that keep you from accepting homosexuality. If you must live by such standards, perhaps you should be home-schooled. But then again, there are some sick parents out there too... Since exceptions tilt your judgement so much, perhaps you should move out. Seriously, though, you should live by your previous quote,

I leave them alone, they leave me alone

and continue to live that way. Leave them alone and let them be as happy as you would like to be.

Semi-Off-Topic Again: I still love debates ;D
If you can't tell, I love arguing. I just pick a side and go with it. I really do have an opinion on these subjects and you can probobly guess what it is, but I'm not gonna say. Anyway, just because I argued both sides, dont give me any crap by saying my points are invalid. Just pretend Im two different people if that will help keep your panties from bunching.

DarkBlademaster

Leave them alone and let them be as happy as you would like to
be.

Exactly... im just stating an opinion.

Wow, so many people are against me that it seems like im being flamed to death in this post. Everyone that has posted here has excellent points, especially pheonixfenix, and even though it wont change my opinion about gays, it will give me alot of thought to think about.

And yes, even skull lard made a good point, even though it was one sentence. But it was still just one sentence...

I am against that couples of gays are allowed to adopt children/kids.
No, really.
Because I believe a child needs a female person to grow up in full psychological health. Yes, a mother's role be better taken by a female than a male. There are some important reasons for this, like for example chemical agents on persons that humans smell or the mere aspect of a female figure.
Beyond this point I don't agree with gay discrimination. Let them marry if they like as long as they don't adopt children.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
He isn't stupid, I'll argue points against him, but I wont say he's stupid, by forcing him to take your opinion of gays you're just being ignorant, he seems like he knows enough just doesn't agree, which is fine, if everyone agreed with everything nothing would ever be discovered, there owuld be no change, life as we know it would be pretty dull.

incognitoX

you fail me
Kart said:
He isn't stupid, I'll argue points against him, but I wont say he's stupid, by forcing him to take your opinion of gays you're just being ignorant, he seems like he knows enough just doesn't agree, which is fine, if everyone agreed with everything nothing would ever be discovered, there owuld be no change, life as we know it would be pretty dull.

I'm sort of having trouble trying to agree with you there, man.

Yes he does have a right to his own opinion, however there are people with his exact same mentality who have done such stupid things as harassing gays, telling them they'll burn in hell, how "God hates fags", gone as far as to physically harm or murder a gay person, etc.

The bottom line however is that he is still a young kid. I used to actually think like he did before when I was his age, mainly because there is no understanding. Maybe if he saw what it was like through a gay persons perspective he'd learn.

DemonX said:
Because of influence, peer pressure, "going with the crowd".

Think about this
The year is 2050. Because of America's mind poisoning shows, the new generation becomes homosexual, or very close to it. You are an average 15 year old in high school. 75% of your school is gay. What would you do?

a) Act gay like everyone else?

b) Not act gay, but be discriminated on?

c) Shoot the gays and go to jail?

Why dont you think of this, its fifteen years ago..you happen to be gay..you can either

A.) Live in denial - living in the closet due to fear of others reactions to you being "not normal"

B.) Be openly gay and openly discriminated against. you probably lose your job and any chance of anybody hiring you again, no one wanting to be near you because they think you probably carry aids and want to sodomize them

C.) Give in, let the christians try to convince you you can be "reprogrammed" though it's basically like choice A, completely suppressing who you really are.

The whole thing is messed up right now...I mean the bible says it is a sin for a man to lay with another man...then you have Churches permitting it then. I am in total support of gay rights now, with that stated. Basically that is what the bible does say...but more easily put "God frowns upon homsexuality." That better? So then you have to understand how devoted religious people have to feel.. X. x Something that God said was wrong is being brushed aside. I've never cared for organized religious myself though, it is quite the shock to see this happening i'm sure. Bottom line is that a lot of the bible HAS been twisted and it's been proven that the bible is no where the same as it was in it's original state. Just let the people have their rights, it goes against your religion? Deal with it, there is hundreds of more religions out there and all of those people combined rival yours, so I guess they are all going to hell? They don't seem to mind then and i'm sure they'll get over the "bad news." ::)

Religion it out of date in many ways these days it was written by men 2000 years ago or whatever what do you expect? Cant take it too seriously, thats the only answer.

NavalOfficerX7

This hand of mine glows with an awsome power!!!...
I will say that I grew up with the Media as my guide. Nintendo was my older brother, sega was my litle sister, sony is my cousin..on my mother's side. Violent games.. i have played them since age 5. I have been offered beer as early as age 4 and pot as early as age 12. Hard liquor around age 12 as well. My Mother was a Lesbian and you know what? Today at age 18, I have never smoked a joint or a cigarette,or even had a small taste of hard liquor. And I am most certainly the most herosexual guy you could ever hang out with. It borders on Nymphomanic levels. But that aside,the point I wanted to make was that even in the environment I grew up in I beleive I made the correct decisions. Stayed in school...., never drank, and never did or will do illegal drugs. So you see it isnt the media that makes childern do these things( THIS IS BASED ON MY OPINION), in a way its the choices the children make based on what they have been taught in school and by their parents or in my case parent.(dead-beat dad). Children take what they have learned from their parents and teachers and they make decisions based on their own beliefs. 8)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
pheonixfenix said:
Well, its more or less to have the right for it. After all, most people dont vote, but if that right were taken away from them, they'd demand it back.

And i also think its because of a lot of the paperwork that is required. After all, if your life time partner is only considered your "room mate" by the state, when you die, your belongings dont go to your room mate.

So yes, i suppose it has a lot to do with greed. But who said gays cant be greedy? After all, it is the American way!
Well they don't necessarily need to be married...i mean marrige is a fucked up attempt to raise kids, the government should just pu a new postition for people, like ssl or something like that. Marrige is a horrible fucked up train wreck we'd all be better off without it.

ShinHell9 said:
Well they don't necessarily need to be married...i mean marrige is a fucked up attempt to raise kids, the government should just pu a new postition for people, like ssl or something like that. Marrige is a horrible fucked up train wreck we'd all be better off without it.

While I don't entire disagree with that statement, I don't think homosexuals see it the same way. :p

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
xechnao said:
I am against that couples of gays are allowed to adopt children/kids.
No, really.
Because I believe a child needs a female person to grow up in full psychological health. Yes, a mother's role be better taken by a female than a male.

Sorry, but that's bullshit (imho :)), to grow up in good psychological health you don't need a female person as a mother, the only thing you need is at least one responsible parent who loves his/her child unconditionally.

And also, by following your own logic here a couple shouldn't be allowed to divorce when they have kids, right? You know how many people have been raised by single parents and have turned out fine? And furthermore, afaik singles are already allowed to adopt children, so I don't see why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to do the same.

Anyway, if you're gay and want to marry and adopt kids as well, let me all invite you over here to Holland, where they at least have some common sense about such silly issues like this. ;)

Mizar said:
Sorry, but that's bullshit (imho :)), to grow up in good psychological health you don't need a female person as a mother, the only thing you need is at least one responsible parent who loves his/her child unconditionally.
Yeah, sorry but what I said it's not my opinion but medical fact, at least for now. Influenece to psychology in regards of human relationships due to scents of each sex. Mechanisms of psychology development while growing up from infantile age to maturity.
Mizar said:
And also, by following your own logic here a couple shouldn't be allowed to divorce when they have kids, right?
Right. And they should also maintain a healthy relationship as parents of their children. But it's true that many fail.
Mizar said:
You know how many people have been raised by single parents and have turned out fine?
I guess a lot, but we are comparing percentages.
Mizar said:
And furthermore, afaik singles are already allowed to adopt children, so I don't see why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to do the same.
I am against that singles should adopt children. But it's always better than no parent. Nevertheless it is favourable that if we have a case of a single that rather a lady than a man. Anyway in the same logic, yes, gay couples could adopt but I would put them last in the list, behind normal couples.*
Mizar said:
Anyway, if you're gay and want to marry and adopt kids as well, let me all invite you over here to Holland, where they at least have some common sense about such silly issues like this. ;)
Is it clear how many gays you have in Holland in respect of the population?
Anyway, yes Holland or more precisely Amsterdam (imho :)) has made a tourist attraction out of silly issues such as this.

*I am talking for that only criteria always

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
xechnao said:
Yeah, sorry but what I said it's not my opinion but medical fact, at least for now.

This is a contradiction. I'll just leave it at that, since the rest of what you wrote was just pseudo-scientific nonsense. Show me some studies, please.

I guess a lot, but we are comparing percentages.

So where are the numbers?

Do you know how many gays you have in Holland in respect of the population?

About 10%, I think. About as much as in the rest of the world, I guess.

Anyway, yes Holland or more precisely Amsterdam (imho :)) has made a tourist attraction out of silly issues such as this.

Whatever the "tourists" wants to see. Gay marriage is not a big deal for us, but hey, if we can make some more money because tourists are curious about it, well.... why not? ;D

xechnao said:

So why are you here if it is so silly?

We aren't talking about whether or not little kiddies should be looking at Janet's boob here.

Xechnao, were you raised by your father alone?

Top Bottom