2nd favourite relation of characters

What's your favourite relation of characters in the manga from the list of the below?

• Puck - Guts

Votes: 33 44.0%
  • Casca - Guts

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Isidro - Guts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isidro - Schierke

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Farnese - Guts

• Farnese - Serpico

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Farnese - Casca

• Serpico - Guts

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Schierke - Guts

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Schierke - Farnese

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Schierke - Ivarella

• Puck - Ivarella

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Puck - Isidro

• Total voters
Edit: Note that I don't include the Griffith-Guts relation because I believe it outclasses those above.

So just focusing on the above for your personal favourite, place your vote and tell something about it if you like.

Here goes mine
Serpicko-Guts
because it appeals to me that the main fruit of this relation is mainly their collaboration against the problems.
And through this relation, it seems to me, that the one learns from the other in a direct way against the odds they are collaborating against.
And finally, Guts' ablities seem more humanly balanced with Serpico along. Lol, without Serpico I guess it would look like more as Superguts' among his friends.
Just my opinion

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I would have to say, still, for me, it's Caska and Guts. I just remember all they went through in the old Taka No Dan arc and to me, they're what I call the epitome of the 'tragic romantic' couple. I still think there's a chance she'll come to her senses eventually and Guts and her will waltz off into the sunset. Eventually. LOL

Lauralana

That's Hot
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
I would have to say, still, for me, it's Caska and Guts. I just remember all they went through in the old Taka No Dan arc and to me, they're what I call the epitome of the 'tragic romantic' couple. I still think there's a chance she'll come to her senses eventually and Guts and her will waltz off into the sunset. Eventually. LOL

LC....i think we must have the same dream... ;)

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:

I voted Caska and Guts as well.
Maybe we ladies are hopeless romantics. Who wouldn't want a man that would cut off his arm and go through hell for you? :-*

;)Yup us ladies just want them to be together can't help it. It would just be wrong if it was not so. 8)She would come to realize what she has done and our Caskca would come back swinging her sword and maybe the relationship will continue. Although I think Caskca has differetn opinions on what to do. Maybe the reason the writer is making Caska stay in this state so long is because he has not developed the idea to what would happen if Caska comes back. Hmm I mean what can you do or think after going through that kind of ordeal....She had to chose before and she chose to stay with Griffin and look where it got her. I think eventually she will have to chose again and this time it will be Gutz. Well that is my thought.

PS I LOVE the scene where the first kiss... :-*

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
KC said:
PS I LOVE the scene where the first kiss... :-*

That scene in my opinion is the cutest kiss scene ever drawn.

I voted Caska and Guts as well.
Maybe we ladies are hopeless romantics. Who wouldn't want a man that would cut off his arm and go through hell for you?

I wouldn't mind if it my man did that, but I prefer him in one piece. But I think there is a definite trend of women preferring the Caska-Guts relationship. It was so sweet when they were together and both sane.

I havent thought about it until now but i would have to go with Guts and Serpico.

Guts seems to respect him and he may end up being the one to replace Griffith as a teammate and friend. They havent become close friends yet but the potential is certainly there.

Lauralana

That's Hot
Sparnage said:
I havent thought about it until now but i would have to go with Guts and Serpico.

Guts seems to respect him and he may end up being the one to replace Griffith as a teammate and friend. They havent become close friends yet but the potential is certainly there.

alright....men can't post on this thread anymore... :p

Uyennie

Next stop: Bedlam!
I'm on the Guts-Caska bandwagon; his love and loyalty to her add dimension and depth to this Troll Demolition machine (I love the part after his fight with Mozgus when he reaches out and holds onto her...For her part, the panel when she holds his broken sword after he left the Hawks- COME BACK TO US, CASKA!). Not sure when I got so sappy but there has to be romance somewhere in our world - even if it's just in our stories.

On another front, don't you think Judeau is a great name for their first non-demon born ...even if it's a girl?

I also love the Guts and Puck (who wouldn't want your own personal elf??) relationship and do agree that there is much room for interesting development between Guts and Serpico as well as Farnese.

I don't think I would be able to accept it if things do not work out for Guts and Caska. Just reading about the possibility of Guts' death is wrenching....

nir085

Horse and Armor
I don't think that any of the choices in the above poll are that great...at least not compared to other ones.

I don't know which relation is my favorite, but here are some ones that I like for one reason or another:
Gutts-Erika:
This shows you that Gutts isn't that mean of a guy, even though he did burn that one boy alive lol
Skull Knight-Gutts
Behelit Apostle-Luka
Puck-Gutts
Zodd-Griffith
Gutts-Sidro (ok, so maybe this is up there but it's not my favorite)

Silicon Creature

Maybe on earth. Maybe in the future.
From that list I'd have to say Caska and Guts.

Before the Eclipse their relationship wasn't all that interesting, but I really like how it has developed after Caska lost her sanity.

;D I was the only person to go with Isidro - Guts. I think those two are the funniest. I think it was just a great idea to put in a character that actually "looks up" to Guts, the one billion monster-thing slayer. Then again with all the recent introduction of characters (well okay not so recent.), everything is a little more like old times..he has his crew again.

Another female weighing in on the Caska/Guts choice. They've had some really sweet moments, though they have their bad moments too.

It was a hard choice, because I actually like ALL the characters in this series, even the ones I thought would be all style but no substance (Skull Knight; so wrong on that) and ones I was sure Miura couldn't make me like (Farnese...and now I'm very fond of her. :) )

I wouldn't mind a few Guts/Serpico buddy moments, now that Serpico is moving a bit out of his Farnese fixation. Wasn't there a scene where Serpico was flicking acorns or something at Guts?

G

God Hand

Isidro and Schierke would make such a lovely couple and all who oppose......you know nothing...well if you picked puck and guts or caska and guts.....you do....but Isidro and schierke would make a cute little couple and be like a guts and caska of the new age

Hmm...

Well, it wasn't listed, but in recent episodes I'd have to say Schierke-Guts - their relationship adds a distinct "family" atmosphere to the group, along with Isidro of course, but she's really mellowed him out. Not to mention, using magic, she could probably kick his ass.

:schierke: :chomp:

I said Serpico - Guts mainly because I like how Serpico finds a way to be cheap when fighting Guts but still gets beaten. Although, if you had've included Sheirke - Guts I would've picked that because I'm a big Sheirke fan and I like how Guts looks out for her, because I would do the same if I had a DS and the berserk armor. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Borgoff said:
Although, if you had've included Schierke - Guts I would've picked that

I'm granting your wish, I added the option (as well as a few others) and made it possible for people to change their vote.

I voted Schierke - Farnese, because I'm really interested in seeing possible "magic combos", if that's even possible. :schierke:

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
the most interesting relation to me atm is definantely Schierke/Guts, as it leaves open a lot of possibilities down the line combat-wise.

While Guts/Casca is up there(post eclipse just makes it really disheartening) Puck/Guts is till my favorite, so frustrating that they don't interact as much anymore :chomp:

Top Bottom