Which Hawk would it be?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Hey all!! Of the Hawks that died, which one would you choose to have survived the eclipse. I would choose Judeau because he was an all-around cool cat. Plus, I think he would have been an excellent choice to take care of Caska. However, there would still be that love he has for her. But that is what made him so damn awesome. He always thought of other before himself and he would never jeopardize his friendship with Gutts and Caska. I even bet that Judeau and Puck would be pretty damn good pals. If he were still alive I would bet my left arm and right eye that Judeau and Farnese would have hooked up. If only... :'(

puella

Berserk forever
Me too! Because judeau's MINE~ ;D ;D
I've always been talking to myself" damn, why on earth Miura left Caska alive instead of my Judeau" sobsob
However, he was the most gorgeous when dying desperately protecting Caska, I admit.
If he survived with Caska dying, would be a good partner for Guts(if so, there is no love and demon child in the manga- so my hope doesn't make sense)

And my second choice is Corkus, definitely. He should have survived but wouldn't be Guts' good partner for sure. Never!
Or rather, he would fly away from Guts, the Hawks or anything.
He's surprisingly so popular to many readers,isn't he?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I think Judeau's role was perfect. There's nothing to add. It was terrible to have to watch him die. He protected Caska as good as he could, as long as his heart went on beating.
Every Hawk member liked him, he always thought of others first, like Vermillion said, he was innocent and full of love... and nevertheless he had to die.

He's one of my very favourite characters in berserk, but I wouldn't change anything concerning the role he played

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"
:'( i cryed for days after watching judeau die :'( like that. Judeau was my fav character. :'(. even more than gats he always had a plan and he was jus :'(t a plan old badass also :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

ohh yeah off subject does anyone ever use the chat?

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Which Hawk would it be?

I hope it's not the White_Hawk... ;D

Oh my god I started with my horrendous jokes again...

Top Bottom