Closed and Crying Behelit (aka beherit, befferit) necklaces for sale

KSC2-303

I'm a llama!
Hi guys. I've lurked on this board for all news regarding Berserk. Anyway, I found out about the behelit necklaces from here and told all my friends about them. When they came to explosiontoys.com on pre-order, my friends want them, so I ordered for them. 6 months later, they mysteriously arrive and now none of my friends want them. As such, I'm out $140 for 10 behelits.

I've decided to keep 3 of them, but need to sell the rest. Rather than put them on eBay, I'd rather offer them first to the people who told me about them.

So if you missed out on some behelits or want more, here is your chance.

Right now, I have:

3 closed eye behelits left
2 crying behelits left

I also have pictures if you want to see them.

Explosion Toys doesn't have the closed anymore, and the crying are selling for $14.99. I paid $11.99 each, but I'm not looking to make a profit. Idealistically, I'd like to break even. So if you'd like a behelit of either style, they are 11.99 each + shipping. Shipping will be $3 to cover shipping costs and packing material. If you want more than 1, it'll be $1 extra per behelit. If someone wants all 7, it would be $9 shipping.

Anyway, I accept PayPal which is preferred. I am on eBay as "langroc" with 126 feedback in case you need some satisfaction that I won't rip you off. If you're interested, reply to this thread and/or e-mail me at clangro@bellsouth.net

You can also AIM me at 'morte y amore'

Hopefully I can get rid of these things and afford the rent this month. Thanks!

- Chris

1 crying/1 closed being reserved for PsychoJavexx

KSC2-303

I'm a llama!
Okay. So far I've sold 3 (1 of each to Lauralana, which will be shipped today (thursday), 1 closed to Zach, pending a money order) behelits, knocking me down to 2 closed behelits and 2 crying behelits left. So if you're still interested, let me know. They are 11.99 each + 3 shipping, but if you order more than one, it's only $1 more shipping per behelit. I prefer paypal, but can also do money order.

- Chris
clangro@bellsouth.net

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Thanks again Chris! I was having the worst time trying to find that closed behelit on the net.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Anyone that misses out on this deal for closed Behelits, I have a ton that will continue to be available for board members here for at least a year or two.

Kijo, Yvan, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just a slow bastard!! *chuckle* If by the time I send your Behelits you don't need them anymore then they're yours free.

Cheers!

KSC2-303

I'm a llama!
Everyone who has paid has had their behelit(s) mailed out to them this past Thursday afternoon via 1st class mail. Depending on your location, it should arrive this week. I believe in total, I sold 4 behelits.

As of now, I have the following left:

2 closed behelits
3 crying behelits

Send an e-mail to clangro@bellsouth.net if you're interested. They are $11.99 each plus shipping ($3 for 1 behelit, $4 for 2 behelits, $5 for 3, etc.). I just hope that I'm not stuck with the 3 crying behelits, so buy those too! 8) I accept PayPal (preferred) or money order. Hope you enjoy!

- Chris

Converge

I make the offering.
I've been searching for these pendants for about half a year now and I thought I found them on sites like www.animecastle.com and www.akadotretail.com but they are sold out everywhere. When I searched for it on google I read this topic.

What I want is 4 closed behelits.

I know I can't be considered a forum member but despite that I just wanted to ask if someone can sell me 4 closed behelits / befferits / beherits.
They have to be shipped to Holland but since I'll pay for everything (of course) that shouldn't be a problem.

I really badly want them so I would really apreciate it if someone could help me out here.

KSC2-303

I'm a llama!
Well, I'm down to the nitty gritty with 2 crying behelits and 1 closed behelit left. This is on a first come, first serve basis. I reply very quickly to e-mails, so if you decide to wait a few days to shoot me an e-mail, don't be surprised when the behelit(s) you wanted are sold to someone else.

So yep, clangro@bellsouth.net

$11.99 a behelit + shipping

Paypal preferred, but I also take money order. Thanks!

- Chris

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Converge said:
Lithrael. I need 3 probably.

No prob. I have plenty. Much as I don't want to undercut Chris, if you're having them shipped to Holland, it will save you around $15 shipping if you get all four from me and have them sent together.. I'll also discount the Behelits a little extra to offset your shipping costs. But whatever :) Just instant message me (click over on the left there) and let me know.

NeeKz

You're flesh belongs to me!
Hi Every1 this will be my first post.

Any1 have a closed behelits for sale?? Or any at all???
Where can I see pictures? ;)

animazin

I'm a llama!
I'm new here & was just curious if anyone still has have any of the behelits left to sell? Especially if its a closed one. ???

Asuma

I'm a llama!
Heh, I registered here when I saw this topic! I have been wandering the web today trying to find the Closed Behelit... And this is the most success I have had. Anyway, If there are any offers still avalable... Id love to purchase one :p

Franz

It's a dolphin.
contact him via email I say, to make sure he receives the word. FYI, I ordered two from him (a closed one for myself, then a crying one for my friend when she saw and fell in love with mine) and had no problems in the transaction.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
I found some sites that sell the behelits. They're a little more expensive but I'm assuming--since this thread has been inactive awhile-- that the sellers on this board are out.

This one is cheaper:

http://jsanime.com/jsa/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=40&osCsid=7ada1ec96036f13bcaee89616638da44

Use this as a backup:
http://www.whatcomics.com/pd_berserk_beherit_pendant.cfm?

Top Bottom