Some pics(not Berserk) but Inspired by Berserk

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
From the latest to the older ones I've done...

Just a random act of violence (pencil then partly photoshoped)

cyrus_blood_copy.jpg

Some character experimantation (inspired by berserk fantasy)-linked since they are a little bigger.(all photoshoped)

http://hyas.homestead.com/files/Sanobe_face.jpg

http://hyas.homestead.com/files/animeflash14_copy.jpg

I know there's alot of mistakes shown(like the girl's waist), but I'm still learning to get better :)

chugoku sensei

Too good!
I really like the designs for the characters, and the colors.
Do you want a critique? If so, I personally prefer stylistically simpler designs. Intricacy is awesome in certain places, but some of the stuff on the swords look a bit gaudy. Just my opinion.

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
Intricacy is awesome in certain places, but some of the stuff on the swords look a bit gaudy. Just my opinion.

I know what U mean, I was experimenting/playing around(failed miserably with it though). Some parts of the handle seem like unnecessary clip ons.

Thnx for the critiques.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
i like the use of shadow, anatomy does need some litle work, but hey dont it always needs some work. very cool keep them coming

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Hi_There,

These are really nice! I like the one of the girl's face the best; the delicacy of her features and your coloring works well in that image.

In addition to the other comments people have made, I'd add that on the pencil drawing, there's something odd about his face that I can't quite pinpoint. Maybe his eye is too close to his nose, or his nose should come out from his face more.

And you made a comment on the girl's waist on your third pic; I agree, her hips need a little more shape. The left side of her hip should be more apparent from this angle.

Other than that, I think they look pretty solid.
Thanks for sharing your work!

L

loudchai

You have my undying envy. Your photoshop work is gorgeous.

Post some more work soon. :3

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
;D those are my first photoshop expiriments (two colored ones)

As to the pencil drawing... it was too stylized-I was reaching for a more elongated look to depict more of an action feel(eg, curved arm). The biggest problem is that I put too much detail on the clothing and so forth making it feel like it should have been in perfect proportions... but I still screwed up on the hand holding the sword.

As to the hips, I see it clearly, but I couldn't fix it too well because I just started with the program and laziness overtook me :p - that's the most frustrating part.

Thnx again for the critiques and compliments.

chugoku sensei

Too good!
glad to help.
Oh, I think what seems awkward about the face is that the eyes are too close to where the forehead connects with the nose. It is kind of where the eyebrows should be. But, seriously cool colors! ;D

Top Bottom