About what zodd said to wyld...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well right before Zodd executed wyld, he said to him "Either way, your trick of extending life is not going to work". Does that mean that if an apostle kills griffith, they get eternal life?

I know kinda belongs in the faq section but no one probably knows the answer to this anyways.

Woraug

A credit to dementia
It struck me that it might mean that Griffith is going to destroy all the apostles. Or perhaps they knew that they would end up in Griffith's Neo Hawks, and would more than likely die by Guts's sword.

Just before Zodd's line Wild is also saying shit like "we deciples can do whatever we want" and "he isnt the 5th one" so I always assumed Zodd was saying that because wild is trying to justify his actions to get out of Zodd tearing him apart or at least talk a little longer to stop him, and he is simply stating it aint gonna work.

If that wasnt the case then the other option i considered would be Wild knowing he was going to die by from Guts damage and his trick to live was to get Griffith to call the godhand down in hopes that they will restore his body, or he will die and have a pretty shit existence like all others from then on, and Zodd knows that he doesnt have the behelit so he knows either way his life is fucked.

When Wild realised that he had no behelit i assumed he just didnt give a shit if griffith dies or not, because when he realised Griffith wasnt carrying it he doubted that he was a godhand to be, and was probably only planning to kill him because he was frustrated about the behelit.

Judo

Midlands finest
Sparnage said:
...the other option i considered would be Wild knowing he was going to die by from Guts damage and his trick to live was to get Griffith to call the godhand down in hopes that they will restore his body, or he will die and have a pretty shit existence like all others from then on, and Zodd knows that he doesnt have the behelit so he knows either way his life is fucked.
bingo!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Oh, it's strange. I've always thought Zoddo said that concerning the fact Wild was an old old man when he decided to become an apostle. Like he became an apostle because he was too afraid of dying by his own.

Guil

Top Bottom