hottest Berserk Chick?

Z

zodd the ternal

Lets start a poll...who do you guys/girls think is the hottest/coolest chick in berserk?(either dead or alive ;D).

I like Francise. She is cool:)

Z

zodd the ternal

Atamatsu..guess you are like me refresing every once a while here...hehe...u a guy?

uhm...*points to the gender thingy* o_O; I'm a guy. and I'm not really refreshing that much cuz I'm cycling through a bunch of other forums also...

viridis

lost in the swirling mist
Roshinu!
roshinu.jpg

And then maybe Slann

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
For me, its a toss up between Farnese and Lucca. Farnese seems to be blonde and Lucca seems to be a brunette, but I definitely love Yong's hair color choice for Lucca....redhead ;)

cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca! cas-ca!

*converts into psychotic fanboi mode*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
For me, its a toss up between Farnese and Lucca. Farnese seems to be blonde and Lucca seems to be a brunette, but I definitely love Yong's hair color choice for Lucca....redhead ;)

...or Walter's hair-color choice..

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Caska... she can kick my ass any day  ;D (or at least try... I'll give her the hardcore beatdown!  :p)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
...or Walter's hair-color choice..

I must admit, the brown hair and blue eyes combo makes here look attractive. Honestly though, I have a soft spot for redheads...I'm just dying to know what here eye color is........................................green I hope :eek:

Edit: That Jeromes' a lucky bastard....and so are the other 100 or so guys she has serviced.... :'(

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
<sorry, just can't resist>

i've always thought griffith was the hottest chick in berserk

puella

Berserk forever
Oddly I think the demon child so sexy. ;D
thick lips----> from Griffith
chunky body shape---->from Caska
one big eye ------> definitely resemble Guts'
I don't know its gender. Anybody knows?

puella

Berserk forever
???

And I thought my previous post was the most disgusting one. looks like it's no match at all for this one.    :p
mine is sorta humor and joke.
As we all know, chick means dazzling sexy girl but it has also meaning of "kid" which taken by me .
Furthermore, we can't be sure of demon child's gender.
So it goes like this.
And your previous post was never disgusting. I just took it as a funny joke but didn't you? 8)

Top Bottom