About Roshinu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was wondering about Roshinu's story being away from my manga volumes :'(
Do we know what or who exactly she sacrificed?
If yes, may somebody remind me please?

Silicon Creature said:
She sacrificed her parents.

Yes, this is what I had that in mind too but she was in the forest, no? Does the story tell if her parents were with her or in the village?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Chances are they were back in the village, I believe she was running away by herself in the forest to get away from them. :-*

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Chances are they were back in the village, I believe she was running away by herself in the forest to get away from them. :-*

Yes, this is what made me doupt.
How did the brand reach them? It must be some super distance that Void sent those brands flying ;D

Judo

Midlands finest
jep... Jill tells Guts that Roshinu ran away with just her "strange stone"(the Behelith) and than a few days later her parents disappeared from the village.

Judo said:
jep... Jill tells Guts that Roshinu ran away with just her "strange stone"(the Behelith) and than a few days later her parents disappeared from the village.

So the branding thing is indeed a bit far away. :p

Nosferatuu

I'm a llama!
well obviously the brand is not some physical object that flies to the sacrifice(or doesnt have to be, rather). i would just appear on them

Nosferatuu said:
well obviously the brand is not some physical object that flies to the sacrifice(or doesnt have to be, rather). i would just appear on them

In the eclipse it was something like that if I recall corectly.

Silicon Creature said:
Maybe Roshinu was just close to her house when the Godhand appeared.

My bet is that she was a bit far enough. If she was near the house in two days they would have most propably found her ( if they searched for her that is- but I believe that most propablly they did to)
Let alone that if she was near the house villagers and her parents :) risked to see Void and the rest of the beautifull.

M

medievald00d

i recall, not sure if this is true, that roshinu ran off into the forest looking for pirkaff, and her parents followed her to get her back. She sacrificed them in the forest.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Volume 16, Roshinu waited in the misty vally for elves, but instead her parents came and found her because she was away from her village for many days. Then, when her father started beating her, blood ran from her mouth, and when the blood dripped on to her behelit, she activated it, and as everyone can guess, summoned the godshand.

Judo

Midlands finest
damn... how could I forget about this scene. I only remembered vol.15 where Jill tells Guts the story of how Roshinu ran away.
so I guess there are no more open questions to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom