Tiny bit of recolor and added effects

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, do you like it? All i did was color the eyes, fuzz the drawing, and tint the pic a little. This took a real long time smudging it...

Berserker-armor-recolored-a.gif

Uyennie

Next stop: Bedlam!
This is amazing! I love it! It vividly shows the full effect of Guts' new armor. The red eye is a great touch.
Apostles, beware!!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
So that's where that picture is from! I saw it in your avatar in another thread and was impressed. Nice!

DarkBlademaster

Behleit Recolored (looks ok, not as good as guts armor)

Well, took me 30 min. to recolor... I think i like recoloring berserk pics, and i'll do that for a while to take up time waiting for berserk chapters.

Behleit_Colored.jpg

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Re:Behleit Recolored (looks ok, not as good as guts armor)

i like it, except, i'm probably wrong but white doesn't mean brightness, so you might want to turn it into a deeper (not darker) shade of red which would match the darker area better, I could be wrong, i'm horrible with color.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Kart said:
i like it, except, i'm probably wrong but white doesn't mean brightness, so you might want to turn it into a deeper (not darker) shade of red which would match the darker area better, I could be wrong, i'm horrible with color.

I agree. Depending on the light source, the light hitting the behelit could be a different hue; you wouldn't have to use white. You could try some warmer colors with touches of orange, yellow, or another shade of red like Kart suggested. Or you could go totally crazy and have a freaky light shining on it like purple or green.

Your armor recolor is great, by the way! 8)
Would you mind if I combine both of these in one thread?

Thanks,
Sky

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

I think the problem isn't necessarily what color he used, it's that there isn't much transition between the dark and light. If it were more gradual, then I think it could work.

DarkBlademaster

TheSkyTraveller said:
Your armor recolor is great, by the way! 8)
Would you mind if I combine both of these in one thread?

Thanks,
Sky

Sure i dont mind.

And as far as the light color goes, hows this? I also gave the behleit a darker theme color too

Behleit_Colored_v.jpg

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
That looks good, I like it better! The flash of light gleaming off the behelit would probably be easier to read if you left it white, like on your first color. Is that contradictory advice? :p

Uyennie

DemonX said:
Heres a new recolor of caska and guts. This is one of my favorites ;).

Oh my goodness, that's beautiful!! You did such a vibrant job with the colors - peace and tranquility flowing between lovers.

I wish this was a poster or a wallscroll. Unfortunately, I can't use it as my wallpaper because I'm at work.

DemonX: keep up the great work! You remind the non-artistic types like me to appreciate emotions through color!

DarkBlademaster

Uyennie said:
keep up the great work! You remind the non-artistic types like me to appreciate emotions through color!

:) thanks! I would try to make my own drawings, but my hand is to shaky :-\.

Uyennie

I hope you will steady your hand enough to do your own drawings one of these days. I know I would enjoy seeing them.

DarkBlademaster

Im starting a recolor on a new picture, but this is hard and takes alot of time. Even though its a bit fuzzy, ill fix that in the future. Im not done with it im just showing my progress.

Crying-angel.gif

Top Bottom