Spreading the word of Yama

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
As Herald to the Many-Visaged Confounder of Statisticians, it is my proud duty to posit this, his question:

If Slann had dominion over lusts, and Conrad holds sway over pestilence, and Void's position as pontifex maximus promotes betraying the people closest to the supplicant, what primary causes of evil do Femto and Ubik champion?

M

medievald00d

and YOU started an anti-Xechnao thread? ::)

you might as well be the next Xech!

Are you sure they have selective domination powers? I always assumed that was just the powers they were displaying at whatever given time rather then being categorized by them.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
I'm not entirely sure I understand your accusation. The thread I started was asking why we still respond to Xechnao-judging from popular response and an edit I never performed, people either misunderstood the question entirely, or understood it far too well. But that is beside the point. After all, the thread is locked, discussion has gone back to other topics. Admittedly, this is a strange question, and one with many assumptions with few if any instances of text to back it up. In that sense, this post seems similar to one of Xechnao's. Xech's odd speculation doesn't bother me the way it does some people. But his insistence on arguing so frequently in the forums, invariably dragging discussion off-topic while people engage in flame wars with each other does annoy me.

Yama requested that I ask this question, so I have asked it. If the question is incomplete, or does not make sense, tell me how I might explain it to your satisfation so that I may find an answer. Thank you.

EDIT: I myself am not entirely sure if they have seperate domination powers, my assumptions were based on Slann being the object of worship for the heretic cult in Albion and the horde of plague-bearing rats that took the form of Conrad. Or was it Conrad taking the form of a horde of plague-bearing rats? Even I am not sure. Since Yama does not ordinarily peruse Berserk himself, but asks me many pointed questions, it is perhaps a misunderstanding which l created.

nir085

Horse and Armor
No one cares about hating Xechnao and no one cares about your pointless and annoying rambling. Stay on topic.

If there are categories for the members of Godhand, then Femto holds dominion over the evil nature of ambition. I'm sure the other members of Godhand were ambitious too, at least in their own way, but they didn't have plans of conquering Midland. I have no idea what Ubik stands for.

nir085

Horse and Armor
You know, I just thought of something (although it is very possible that this has been mentioned before). I don't know what category of evil ubik would fall under, but ubik was probably an abbreviation of "ubiquitous", which fits a member of Godhand well since they are everywhere and nowhere, depending on where the behelit is used.

Top Bottom