How berserk changed my mind

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Before i got to know Berserk i hadn t that much intrest for mangas or anime.by chance i watched some but i didn t think about them or even analysed them.
But when berserk came in my life things changed...i kind of got addicted to it cause suddenly i put so much energy into berserk:discussing,comparing,discovering things...in short thinking about it and its deeper meanings or messages that even today in real life help u to get further.
Maybe thats one of the biggest advantages of berserk:the fact that many or even all of its statements behind are timeless !

puella

Berserk forever
Before i got to know Berserk i hadn t that much intrest for mangas or anime.by chance i watched some but i didn t think about them or even analysed them.
But when berserk came in my life things changed...i kind of got addicted to it cause suddenly i put so much energy into berserk:discussing,comparing,discovering things...in short thinking about it and its deeper meanings or messages that even today in real life help u to get further.
Maybe thats one of the biggest advantages of berserk:the fact that many or even all of its  statements behind are timeless !
absolutely me too!
you say all i want to. *_*

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Maybe thats one of the biggest advantages of berserk:the fact that many or even all of its  statements behind are timeless !
I am in complete agreement! You couldn't have said it more precisely...

maximus

however as i read then discussions like the one about "the lentgh of guts sword"i start to believe that some special things shouldn t be available for everyone! :(

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
however as i read then discussions like the one about "the lentgh of guts sword"i start to believe that some special things shouldn t be available for everyone! :(
yeah, that's what I said on a recent discussion. But even if they see berserk, the real "meaning" of berserk is still not accessible for them. So it doesn't really matter at all, does it? :)

maximus

yeah, that's what I said on a recent discussion. But even if they see berserk, the real "meaning" of berserk is still not accessible for them. So it doesn't really matter at all, does it?    :)
u might be right but however i do not like the imagination that some ugly idiot gets in touch with things that are important for me.Maybe he won t understand them but i just don t really like it.
know what i mean?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHHA!!! Even IM not that pompous. I commend you.

Top Bottom