s.o.s.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Ok...Im probably gonna get beat up for this... I haved only read volumes 22 & up... I have read most of Walters translations... so I kinda know what happened before and after the eclipse... my question lies in how did Femto became Griffith again?... Whats up with Gatts's "all of a sudden wants a peace of casca here and there"? and whats Skullknights history (if anyone knows)?... I know its lame but the translations where a little bit confusing and Im trying to get the "full grasp" here...

M

medievald00d

well, all the stuff at the tower in the Holy See led up to the rebirth of Griffith. Basically the egg apostle wanted peace in the land, and as he retreated up to the tower to die, he found Guts' baby. The egg apostle swallowed it, and died on the tower. The baby lived on to become Griffith's incarnation.

Guts has lived a harsh enough life, and has pretty much given up on fighting Griffith. All he wants to do is settle down and protect Caska for the rest of her days. Thats why their traveling to Elfhelm

I dont really know SK's history, but theres lots of speculation. Its generally assumed that SK was at one point in time King Gaiseric. I believe that back story is in volume 9 or 10

anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong

Silicon Creature

Maybe on earth. Maybe in the future.
pheonixfenix said:
Guts has lived a harsh enough life, and has pretty much given up on fighting Griffith. All he wants to do is settle down and protect Caska for the rest of her days. Thats why their traveling to Elfhelm

Hmm, as far as I know Guts didn't give up anything, he simply realized that he couldn't protect Caska and pursue revenge at the same time.
So he has to find a safe place for Caska to live before he can go after Griffith again, that's why they're going to Elfheim.

Of course now that their party has grown Caska has enough protection, so I'm not sure if Guts will actually leave her again after he arrives at Elfheim.

Top Bottom