IS WRESTLING REAL OR FAKE!?

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Some idiot with no life- "hmm let me see i got my pretendo, my imagavision, and wrestling videos. Yes, i can now be completly in denial of reality. he hehe Now if only i didn't have to eat."' 20 yrs later- "wow like i can see things and they're there but they're not and they give me drugs so its all good. And hey you (points at wall) have you ever seen wrestling."

Goddamn i hate fake wrestling, it is so pathetic.
Why do people watch it? Is it for the lame overacting drama, a bunch of fags dressed up like the village people or the terrible action displayed, i personally cant think of any good qualitys it has.

If i want to see a fight ill watch cage fighting, thats the viewing to satisfy anyone's bloodlust.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
If you want real fighting, you should watch The UFC or Pride fighting championships. Thats for real and sometimes they have REAL drama. Not some stupid homo who does flips 3 feet in the air...

DemonX said:
If you want real fighting, you should watch The UFC or Pride fighting championships. Thats for real and sometimes they have REAL drama. Not some stupid homo who does flips 3 feet in the air...

Ya UFC and Pride fighting is fun to watch especially if someone is getting his ass kick badly. 8)

But alas my cable company doesn't have a pay-per-view channel anymore thus my black box is pretty much worthless at least I get some HBO,Showtime channels for free. :-\

Yeah i think bumfights probably was real, alot of that could not of been easily faked with such a low budget. Some of those punches to the face make a sickening sound, doesnt sound edited in.

Sparnage said:
Yeah i think bumfights probably was real, alot of that could not of been easily faked with such a low budget. Some of those punches to the face make a sickening sound, doesnt sound edited in.

Yup it's real but they(makers of bum fight) payed the bums to fight.

Doesnt surprise me, i kind of feel sorry for them...aside that one thats always drunk and hurts himself for money, he seems like he is having fun.

M

medievald00d

seriously. WTF is your problem? You do this in every fucking thread!

pheonixfenix said:
seriously. WTF is your problem? You do this in every fucking thread!

It's his style. 8)

As to the bumfights creators I know that they did get in trouble it was somewhat big news here in Los Angeles someone was going to press charges or some shit like that then the bumfights creators said that they "helped" the bums by giving them food and taking them a placed to stay. Don't know what happen to them if their in jail or whatever else.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Sparnage said:
What did he do?
everytime I reply comes out twice or even more... I deleted the other 3 from this thread, but still dont know why this keeps happening. "my bad" :-\

Top Bottom