Episode 236

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
forget the ocean. i wanna see guts walking around in that fucking killer armor with is new hair due!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well if they do (and more then likely will) get into a fight with an apostile, Gut's is really going to have to figure out a new stratigy. I dont think it would be very good if he just started to cut the shit of it seeing how they would be on ship so if he misses, it could ruin the ship and thus cause them to sink, so we may see some more companion reliance on his fights out on sea.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
If they succeed to find a ship that will accept them on board I am curious to see the reaction of the sailors to two passengers that draw evil spirits. The sailors are famed for their superstition, you know...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Could somebody refresh my memory, what exactly has been said in the manga about this port town? And has it been said that Azan is actually in that area? I can't seem to recall, and I'm pretty sure there's more to the Azan/port town thing than just a picture on a telephone card. ^^

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
HOHOHOHO!!111

Well this is exciting news, perhaps this is the end of the Black Swordsman Guts, and not its the time for Swashbuckler Guts! Abasti Scallywags! But anyways, Greyword will be my link whore for this upcomming chapter, so I will get it in the standard 3 days after initial release. :-*

And how! ;D

Oh, and remind me, how is it you came to be in Japan, again?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Graywords said:
Could somebody refresh my memory, what exactly has been said in the manga about this port town? And has it been said that Azan is actually in that area? I can't seem to recall, and I'm pretty sure there's more to the Azan/port town thing than just a picture on a telephone card.

I myself can't really find anything concrete connecting Azan to the port town, so either it's just speculation, or someone else has found something that I haven't heard about (very possible ^^;; ).

I only found one thing about the port town, and something about Puck's home across the ocean, both from Volume 23:

From Episode 196

"...but if you plan to head for the port at Britannis, you'd best watch yourselves.

Person 2: What happened in Britannis?

Person 1: It's become the headquarters for the allied military forces. I do hear that every land that pays service to the Church has sent men.

(Maybe this is where Azan comes in?)

From Episode 187

Puck: Oh, man. It's great. The Elf Haven…A utopia, floating on the Far Western sea…The elves dance to the bird's sweet song amidst a riot of flowers…It's an Elfin Paradise, where the perfect spring day lasts all year. Oh! My home land, lovely and amazing!

Guts: Ask a stupid question…sounds like a dream. Why'd you leave?

Puck: I got bored." ( ;D)

As usual, take with a grain of salt (never have much luck with citing translations), although I got these from SK.net's translations.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well if they do (and more then likely will) get into a fight with an apostile, Gut's is really going to have to figure out a new stratigy. I dont think it would be very good if he just started to cut the shit of it seeing how they would be on ship so if he misses, it could ruin the ship and thus cause them to sink, so we may see some more companion reliance on his fights out on sea.

I had believed that all apostles were with Griffith now.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Ahh, let me specify, although yes most are but there could be more exeptions like ganishka, although, if there were none, there very well could be monsters just as deadly, such as Kelpies were a threat although it was not an apostile. ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ahh, let me specify, although yes most are but there could be more exeptions like ganishka, although, if there were none, there very well could be monsters just as deadly, such as Kelpies were a threat although it was not an apostile. ;)

Are you sure that ganishka is even an apostile though? Maybe hes an imposter, like mozgus?

ranemaka13 said:
correct me if im wrong, but i believe it reads as follows:
Millenium Falcon Arc: Chapter of the Hawk City, Episode 236: "Ocean Roar."
and im waiting to be corrected.

Thanks... But can someone help me refresh my memory that what was the previous chapter (in english) :p

It would be cool to see them fighting apostles onboard of a ship, not very likely senarios but i doubt the trip to Elfhelm is smooth...

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
Thats the obvious thing to think...but normal Pirates wouldnt do...maybe some other kind of creatures or maybe Apostles like Grunbert or just the usual souls like always... ;D

lordofmasks

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
This isn't a prediction, more a prayer to the God's of Berserk; I really hope there's a rogue, Wild-style pirate Apostle that was out to sea with his scurvy crew when the oracle called on Griffith's forces. Or better yet, he's too filthy to make the cut anyway. ;D

Very much looking forward to seeing Guts wearing the new duds under more casual situations.

YEARRRRGH!

-Griffith

P.S.
pirate.jpg

"RAPE ALL THE WOMEN... AND THE MEN TOO! YARR!!"​

C'mon, Please?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Griffith said:
This isn't a prediction, more a prayer to the God's of Berserk; I really hope there's a rogue, Wild-style pirate Apostle that was out to sea with his scurvy crew when the oracle called on Griffith's forces. Or better yet, he's too filthy to make the cut anyway. ;D

Very much looking forward to seeing Guts wearing the new duds under more casual situations.

YEARRRRGH!

-Griffith

P.S.
pirate.jpg

"RAPE ALL THE WOMEN... AND THE MEN TOO! YARR!!"​

C'mon, Please?

I won't be suprised if that actually does happen. Hmmm Pirate Apostle = Squid Apostle.

dorkwadd

Zim, Nny, and Squee!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Abasti Scallywags!

I can't let you get away with this. Abasti? it's avast ye!
sorry just nagged at my mind while reading the rest of the posts

Luffy from One Piece will always be the greatest pirate, unless Gut's decides he's a pirate

SaiyajinNoOuji

GOMU GOMU CANNON! :eek:

Anyways, thanks for the correction. I am really excited to see what happens next! Also, now maybe Guts and Farneze can sail the sloppy seas together ;)

Dorkwadd said:
Luffy from One Piece will always be the greatest pirate, unless Gut's decides he's a pirate

I think we can all agree in saying that there is a little bit of a pirate in everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom