Episode 236

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Godo said:
Jaws... meet Guts. Sorry Jaws, no sequel.

J

A shark Apostle would be fucking awesome. It would be interesting to see Guts trying to fight underwater; we came close in volume 25, but not quite.

-Griffith

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
I kind of want to see Guts meet up with some regular people. It has really been a while. It seems everywhere he turns there is an apostle.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Kakkoii_Guts said:
I kind of want to see Guts meet up with some regular people. It has really been a while. It seems everywhere he turns there is an apostle.

He met enough regular people in morgans home town ;D

And it looks like puck is gonna have to walk the plank....

Griffith said:
It would be interesting to see Guts trying to fight underwater; -Griffith

Yeah if that happen he will be fighting them on the seabed, with his agility and strength greatly reduce due to water resistance... Oh his cannon wouldnt be any of much use...

Isidro is having fun on the beach.
Schierke loses her hat because of the wind, and when Guts picks it up for her, she can tell he hasn't recovered yet. Perhaps he should rest a few more days?
Guts looks at a smiling Casca and realizes that he didn't think he would ever get to simply enjoy a sunset like this one again.
They all go to a nearby cave, and as Guts is being healed, we see that he really is in a pretty bad shape.
As they're eating soup, Isidro touches Guts' white hair and notes that he's not really the Black Swordsman anymore, now, but a slightly white one...
They then begin to talk about Elfhelm.
Farnese asks Schierke to teach her magic. Schierke accepts.
The episode ends on yet another classy shot of the Skull Knight (shouldn't we be calling him the Stalker Knight, by now?).

Olivier Hague said:
Schierke loses her hat because of the wind, and when Guts picks it up for her, she can tell he hasn't recovered yet. Perhaps he should rest a few more days?
Guts looks at at a smiling Casca and realizes that he didn't think he would ever get to simply enjoy a sunset like this one again.
They all go to a nearby cave, and as Guts is being healed, we see that he really is in a pretty bad shape.
As they're eating soup, Isidro touches Guts' white hair and notes that he's not really the Black Swordsman anymore, now, but a slightly white one...
The episode ends on yet another classy shot of the Skull Knight (shouldn't we be calling him the Stalker Knight, by now?).

Cool Farnese is going to learn magic wonder if Guts is also nah he isn't the magic using type. 8)

B

Beave

Oliver, you just pulled that wonderful desc. out of your ass, right? Or is that really the basic layout of the chap? .... ???

I know I must sound dumb, but :-\.... who cares-- the chapter comes out next week, right?

Olivier Hague said:
Guts looks at at a smiling Casca and realizes that he didn't think he would ever get to simply enjoy a sunset like this one again.

the calm before the storm

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
No offense, Doppelganger, but shut up. It sounds like it's going to be a fucking awesome chapter. Characters interacting with each other is just as entertaining as battle scenes. If anything, I prefer to see everyone developing in their own way than to watch generic Kushan soldiers having their eyeballs pop out for 20 pages.

This isn't a Naruto forum, old boy. If you want action, action and a side order of pure action, go elsewhere. Oh, and the next chapter is out this Friday :)

Thanks for the information Hague. You've once again proved that you're far more important than sleep.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Woot! Sounds good! Thanks Olivier! And I will make sure to get the scans ASAP people! I am really excited what the group is going to encounter on their adventures on the open sea! WOOHOO! ;D

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
Well is just a few days more and we will see how the Chapter is....but I really hope it will be awesome... 8)

lordofmasks

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Olivier Hague said:

Wow, that sounds really awesome. Especially Isidro's comment about Guts being a slightly white swordsman now. Cute.

Olivier Hague said:

Haha, good call! Even though it's been more blatant recently, Skully has techically been stalking Guts since his first appearance. ;D

I'm glad though, I was hoping that by the end of the incident at Flora's Skully would become a permanant member of Guts' party, for lack of a better expression. It makes perfect sense, Flora's is gone, and Guts isn't in any condition for heavy fighting and another guideshould alway be wecome; they could both really use each other right now, especially if it turns out they're going the same way (hell, the ocean issue even gives Miura an alibi for why Skully doesn't just ditch them on his horse, unless it died =).

I don't want to get anybody's hopes up here, but as I'm sure my colleague Dr. Bennett would agree, storytime around the campfie with Skull Knight is long overdue. =)

-Griffith

S

sin__lust

Olivier Hague said:

OMG,this is the chapter i've been waiting for........

i hope this moment could last forever.......

Sounds like a great chapter; I like the quieter ones, too. I hope Skully decides to park his backside and chat in his usual mysterious way, if only to see the reactions of Farnese, Serpico, and Isidro.

It'll be nice to see Caska smiling, and Guts feeling happy.

I hope Sasuga delivers this one to me speedily, even if I do get an early peek thanks to the generous Saiya. :)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Mage said:

My thoughts exactly. Hell of a 180 from hunting heretics for the church (but I guess that's the point).

Anyway, thanks for the summary Hague, this chapter sounds great already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom