Episode 236

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Locus said:
Anybody else think that once they get to Elfhelm, it will already be destroyed by Griffith and company just like they did Flora?

I do have that feeling in the back of my mind, that either Elfhelm will be destroyed out right, deteriorated from the way it was when Puck left it, or just not as great as the group's expectations are (and in this case that could add up to huge disappointment.)

I have a weird dream yesterday night... I am reading the future volumes of berserk in my dream (i think it was vol 28 or 29)

I remeber vividly that in one the chapter Guts was fighting gorillas monster from a village, then Farnese sudden appear from somewhere naked, she quickly held on to Guts and beg him to kill her quickly... Guts was shocked by her action "What are you doing here?" yet before Guts could say further Farnese suddenly scream and her belly exploded with a small hidous monster merging out of it... Her blood and intestines splash all over Guts face and he recalled the incident where Gaston was also killed in this way... In a rage of anger he smashed the monster into bits with his mechanical arm before it could even escape... He then went berserk and slashed all of them to pieces within minutes (They more than a few hundred monster...)

Well i guess i think too much about berserk... that y i can even dream of the story :p

P.S I may not sound convincing, but it was indeed what was happening when i dream, all this are not made up by me

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Smith said:
P.S I may not sound convincing, but it was indeed what was happening when i dream, all this are not made up by me

I don't think anyone would mind; it's all coming from the same source, isn't it? ;)

-Griffith

Woraug

A credit to dementia
That sounds like it could actually happen. I think it would do pretty good as being in the manga infact.

Woraug said:
That sounds like it could actually happen. I think it would do pretty good as being in the manga infact.

I doubt so... Someone actually mentioned that Farnese was one of Muira favourite character (or was it?), She cant die like this right?

Btw i forgot about mentioning about Serpico when he saw the way Farnese die... You got to love this but too bad i cant describe his face expression...

Guts was trying to slay all those monster around, he was in a complete state of berserk, soon some of the monster gather around Farnese body and eat her up. Guts realise this and blew his cannon at them, unfortunately it was too late... The body was only left in broken bones and flesh. Among those was the monster boss, he chopped off Farnese head and hung it around the neck with other skulls which he collect, Guts was so furious that he stab his DS straight at the his face before he could even react, soon out in of the corner there was a loud commotion from the hordes of monster... Suddenly a figure fly swiftly pass them, killing everything its way... That figure was Serpico with his wind sword & cloak, but it was too late, all that was left was the bones of his most important person... He just kneel beside it and cry in agony... Guts was frustrating trying to eliminate those beast and there Serp was, weeping like a baby. Some monster began to attack Serp but they were all blocked by an air barrier surrounding him, he slowly stood and look at them with a very scary expression, he mutter, "You, all of you will get it from me..."

Well that is all for my dream... i woke up after this and cant remember anymore things... But hey would this be good if this was indeed added into the manga, though the death of Farnese would be err... pity ::)

Wasn't Elfhelm sort of once described as the good opposite of...the demon/god hand plane? If that's so, I think it'd be pretty much intact if/when Guts&Band get there. I mean, both are supposed to be manifestations of ideas (hopes/despairs)...I could be mistaken. :-X

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
I have encountered expectations to this part of the story...first I hope that Elfhelm is as Great as discribed by Puck and that there will be a rest for all...on the other I dont think that they will be able to rest because they have been fighting a lot and they are getting better and stronger as a group :D...and I also havenot given up hope that Caska will be able to fight once again in the future :eek:...but we will see what Miura has in mind on this... 8)

And to the Dream of Smith....anything can happen... ;D

lordofmasks

Gotta love Oliver's one word responses.

I hope Elfhelm is in one piece and not reduced to rubble. The group deserves to have no more huge problems like that occuring. But seeing as anything can happen it wouldn't surprise me if their travels were in vain.

Saiki said:
Godo said nothing like that
My trans is wrong then, thanks Saiki

vol 17 chapter 129 p.14 in th etrans i have, Godo says : "You've got to beat the demons. But I got an idea from when i saw that demon, but i worry what you will turn into if you continue" and the other bubble is empty because of the already bad trans.

thanks anyways Saiki, i know you can't be wrong... i'm so tired of my Hawks version, shitty trans and everything... there's "Vatican" everywhere... (i don't what to start another discussion in that thread for this...)

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!
Don't take things so literally. Godo is obviously talking about Guts personality and anger not actually turning into a demon. People here need to not look so hard into things, most of the time the answer is right in front of you. A good example is all the Skullknight speculation of the past and the more obvious answers prevailed.

P

psymont

6th angel is right .... we all speculate to much .... ie: we all at one time thought all the clues pointed to skullknight being gaiseric, but now we know that he is actually guts from the future sent back to find the almanac by a crazy white haired scientist and that his horse is actually one big flux compasitor that runs on garbage and flys

::)

Griffith

Psymont said:
6th angel is right .... we all speculate to much .... ie: we all at one time thought all the clues pointed to skullknight being gaiseric, but now we know that he is actually guts from the future sent back to find the almanac by a crazy white haired scientist and that his horse is actually one big flux compasitor that runs on garbage and flys

::)

This is a good point, what are the crazy Skull Knight speculations exactly, and what more obvious things have prevailed? Unless the obvious is still that Skully was Gaiseric, and that he wore the armor, then I don't know what the crazy speculations are, besides the perfect example by Psymont above. =)

-Griffith

Well in all the speculations I have read there has been no real evidence to suggest Skull knight was anyone else Gaiseric, i guess its possible but Miura may make a surprise every now and then, but not to the extent of dodgy teen horror flicks that will do anything to make sure they cant guess who the murderer ends up being.

Griffith said:
Unless the obvious is still that Skully was Gaiseric, and that he wore the armor, then I don't know what the crazy speculations are, besides the perfect example by Psymont above. =)

-Griffith
Do you speak of when Zodd says to skullknight something like "Are you going to have him walk down the same path as you?" Do you mean that he once wore the berserker armor just like Guts? I assumed he slowly lost his humanity over a period of time using extreme magic and/or other supernatural sources, making it a accurate comparison.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
I assumed he slowly lost his humanity over a period of time using extreme magic and/or other supernatural sources
Heh, sounds similar to:

"Fate transcends human intellect; if that is the nature of truth it is the inevitable result if the Children resist fate with evil"
- Void (from Ranemaka 13's translation of volume 12)

"If fate is a concept beyond human understanding, if that is the nature of knowledge, then it is man's duty to subdue fate by embracing sorcery!"
-Void (shitty fansub of Anime Episode 24 from back in the day)

Griffith

Actually, quite recently, there have been a good few references to Skully and humanity. So it would be strange if he isn't/wasn't human. What's the difference, if he wasn't, we'd just argue about whether Gaiseric was human or not.

-Griffith

has there been much reference with why sk is so happy to have found gatts? i seem to remember back in the day when he said something to the effect of "finally, i may have found what i was searching for all these years" all i know is that he hates void with a passion and considerng the two quotes above, i'm willing to speculate that void did something like what he was suggesting, embracing sorcery to avert his fate. is it possible that the god hand started as being self-made?

Walter said:
Heh, sounds similar to:

"Fate transcends human intellect; if that is the nature of truth it is the inevitable result if the Children resist fate with evil"

"If fate is a concept beyond human understanding, if that is the nature of knowledge, then it is man's duty to subdue fate by embracing sorcery!"

Both are kinda off from what Void is actually saying

Walter said:
Heh, sounds similar to:

Yeah. If it were true about Gaiseric then i would wonder if Miura intentionally made Voids words linked to that concept.

Olivier Hague said:

Maybe not with a passion, I wouldnt say Skully was too fond of him either. It hasnt yet been determined if they really have a personal history or not.

Griffith said:
Actually, quite recently, there have been a good few references to Skully and humanity. So it would be strange if he isn't/wasn't human. What's the difference, if he wasn't, we'd just argue about whether Gaiseric was human or not.

-Griffith

But we don't know he was Gaiserick yet.
In fact it could be quite possible that he is a creature or spirit of the ones found where dwarves, elves and unicorns roam.
Puck said that he had a feeling as if he was an elf but not exactly.
The thing that makes me seriouslly think about this is also his horse.
And actually this kind of ipothesis IMHO makes more reasonable Flora's and Skullknight's relation.
Skullknight should definatelly be around much time before than Flora, but Flora, being a witch, should be capable to find him.

But then again Skullknight could have been human and Puck was percieving the dwarf curse-magic (of Skully's armour), Skully's spirit and that spirit horse.

Sparnage said:
Maybe not with a passion, I wouldnt say Skully was too fond of him either. It hasnt yet been determined if they really have a personal history or not.
The Skull Knight is the God Hands' enemy. That's all we know. Nothing ever hinted at a connection with Void in particular.

xechnao said:
In fact it could be quite possible that he is a creature or spirit of the ones found where dwarves, elves and unicorns roam.
Again, it was pretty much said that he was human at one point.
Skullknight should definatelly be around much time before than Flora, but Flora, being a witch, should be capable to find him.
... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom