Do you guys work out?

What kind of physical activity do you do?

• running

Votes: 49 98.0%
  • swimming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • martial arts/kickboxing/boxing

• weightlifting

• tennis

• other gym activity ( stairmaster,etc)

• aerobics

• Nothing...I'm lazy/too busy

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Just curious if any of you guys and gals work out on a regular basis...and if so, what kind of physical exercise do you do?

LC

I lift weights but havent done so lately.

I do 200 push ups each day, lift 45 weights in each one arm,bench press 120 pounds, I do 100 sits up I can do more but my back ain't so good since being tackled to hard when playing football years ago. :(

Oh and I shadow box also. :-\

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Just curious if any of you guys and gals work out on a regular basis...and if so, what kind of physical exercise do you do?

LC
I will not tell. This is not a "mature audience forum "
:p :p :p

Im training for the special forces, so i do a mix of running (about 8km in 45 minutes so far, soon to move up to 12km runs) swimming which i suck at,and its shameful because Aussies are so much better swimmers then Americans. Weight lifting, leg press about 130kg (290 pounds or so), bench press about 60kg (130-140 pounds) box a boxing bag every now and then.

I try and train at least 4 times a week, i dont have to go to school now so i got plenty of free time, hence why i am always here.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I am currently doing alot of hiking and jogging. Ill be getting a member ship to a gym in may so then ill be doing my dosage of weightlifting. I cannot bench press alot but I have a friend whos 15 who can bench 180-200 while i can only do about 100-120. I am hoping to goin the military in a few years so in may is when i am really going to lay down the exercise.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I train in martial arts four to five times a week, i also do pushups and situps on my own.

Malf, your friend is probably going to damage himself very soon so you know, you should tell him to lighten up, he's still very young, I don't do heavy weight lifting yet and i'm almost 17, you can cause growth defects from lifting heavily at a young age.

once in awhile I also. Run, go to the gym, hit the bag, spar with my friend, do a judo work out (judo pushups/reverse judo pushups, chest roles, leg lifts).

Also abit of balance excercise, I stand on one leg with the knee bent, hold my other knee up as high as I can, and do various kicks slowly in order to limber them up, then quickly to increase my balance.

M

medievald00d

im 16, bench 130-150, martial arts twice a week, a bit of running here and there...

Malf said:
I am currently doing alot of hiking and jogging. Ill be getting a member ship to a gym in may so then ill be doing my dosage of weightlifting. I cannot bench press alot but I have a friend whos 15 who can bench 180-200 while i can only do about 100-120. I am hoping to goin the military in a few years so in may is when i am really going to lay down the exercise.

Dam your friend can bench press 180-200 at age 15. :eek:
At that age I could only bench press 90-100. :-[
Well I did try 150 at that age let's just say that if my friend wasn't there when I tried to bench press 150 my ribs would have been broken in half. At least I was able to "lift" it but not lift it back up on the handles. :-[

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Admittedly, I don't do much. Part of it is laziness and some of it is health problems. :-\

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Mostly weights at the gym. I also do some cardio and swimming, however, as of late (due to work and school), I haven't been running or jogging as often as I would like.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
My routine:
Monday-Friday: Run 7 miles at 3PM (best completion time is 55 minutes)
Every 2-3 days: Weightlifting and other strength exercises.
Sunday: Total rest to restore energy.
Weight: 130 lbs. Height: 5'6" Age: 15
It is going pretty damn well too...I always love to take the time to brag about my routine :p

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
My friend is naturally strong. The oldest brother in his family can bench about 300, hes 19. It runs in there family. even the middle child who is 17 can bench 250. I agree with you kart on one at the age of 16 and below should do massive weight lifting. Another tip on losing weight is to stop drinking soda. Alot of people dont realize it but soda and other fake juices cause alot of overweightness. I cut out soda 4 months ago and im looking alot better. I drink about 6-8 bottles of water a day. 3 balanced meals and not just a big meal will help alot. If you skip a meal your body stores the previous meals as fat. Soda is the devil.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
xechnao said:
If I had you in front of me I would say to you:

Rock 'nd Roll baby !!!

I haven't had a chance to try out pounding nail sinto my coffee table yet, but if I do, I'll let you know if they leave dent marks on MY ass.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
amazing...almost everyone here is a profesional athlette, or a trained killing machine ::) (no offense)

Uyennie

Next stop: Bedlam!
Two or three times a week in the gym. I didn't do any cardio prior to last week but I now have to take the train to work and have to walk about three miles a day. That being said, I do have an unhealthy love for regular sodas (none of that diet stuff) and all things chocolates. I must say that my real reason for working out is so I can eat whatever and whenever I want. It makes it worth it.

BOB

poruno sutâ
used to lift weights for about 5 years pretty excessivly. just switched to running and kung fu recently

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Oh yeaah, a brag thread!! ;D
Ok, I practice uechi ryu karate, made it to the 1st dan a few years back, Im a kobudo instructor (weapon fighting), I lift weights but I don t really know your metric system that well (50 kg bench series of 15 , max 120, but that's irrelevant). I also practice tai chi. That's 8 times a week.
I strongly suggest everyone that 's not working out to do so, anything beside heavy weight lifting is fine. Martial arts are especially good since they offer much more than the usual ball/team sports. People have to move and work out, it's in our nature, and without it we're not complete.

And training a lot doesn t make you a killing machine. MArtial artists are usually people that avoid fights. I know many black belts that are excellent athletes but get beaten by street punks nevertheless. A "killing machine" is usually a disturbed person that seeks violence, a true martial artist seeks peace.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Well, if you're gonna reduce it to a brag thread...

Maxs: (lbs)
Bench Press: 160
Leg Press: 500
1 Arm Curl: 40

Reps:(lbs)x(times)
Leg Extension: 150 x 15
Leg Curl: 150 x 15

Body Weight: 140

1.5 mile: 17 minutes (more of a sprinter really) :p

Top Bottom