Pet Peeves

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
To relieve the pain on this board that has going around lately, ( is god real, orgys, the plague of the skull lord clones) heres a decent post on your pet peeves. I have several of my own.

1. People who use earpieces' instead of a NORMAL cell phone. I was walking in the city the other day, and this high class faggot was walking around with their fancy ear piece phone, not having to carry it. Hey spaceman, as long as your hands are free why dont you fondle my balls?

2. Stupid ass bumper stickers. My dad was taking me to the store a couple weeks back and there was a car with one of the saddest bumper stickers i have ever saw. It said "we are the proud parents of a honors student" (or somthing like that). What kind of sick people get their achievments through their children? An ideal bumper sticker that they should have is "we are the proud parents whos child's will hasn't been broken by their teachers and their cooperate masters".

3. People who stare. Usually in school i would see people staring at me. They just stand there, looking as if i was the next dungons&dragons books. Im sure they have friends, but they seem to have taken interest at looking at me instead. Am I that irrisistable, especially to guys?

4. Fakers. I was just reading the forums 20 min. ago and i was like "Jesus christ, how many fucking skull lords are there?" Why do people try to imitate other people who act stupid as fuck? If you want to be stupid, then just be yourself. I bet you would be alot stupider then the original....

I still got beef with the world but i can't seem to think of them right now ::).

M

medievald00d

actually i find myself "accidentally" staring at girls sometimes...And sometimes i stare off into space and people think i'm staring at them...

one of my pet peeves is when someone wakes me up violently when i'm sleeping...i get in killer rage mode... :p

Another peeve is when anti-social people come up to me and start trying to make a conversation....I feel bad for walking away or telling them to leave me alone, so i just kind of ignore them...it ruins good conversations sometimes... :-\

Lauralana

That's Hot
I hate ex boyfriends that steal your under wear and force you to spend money buying new ones. Not only do they steal ur underwear...they do nasty shit to it and then try to give it back to you in a dirty plastic bag. And to top it all off they want to say that they did all that to prove their love and devotion.

ya, i still can't get over that :-\.

oh more importantly, i hate when it rains and i leave my windows open. My bed gets wet :'(

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
DemonX said:
4. Fakers. I was just reading the forums 20 min. ago and i was like "Jesus christ, how many fucking skull lords are there?" Why do people try to imitate other people who act stupid as fuck? If you want to be stupid, then just be yourself. I bet you would be alot stupider then the original....

If you're talking about FEMT0_Apycolipse, it's entirely possible that he isn't a clone (although I don't know, jury's still out on that I guess.) Keep in mind that before becoming Skull Lord (as in the real one), he went by the name Femt0.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
kimchan said:
If you're talking about FEMT0_Apycolipse, it's entirely possible that he isn't a clone (although I don't know, jury's still out on that I guess.) Keep in mind that before becoming Skull Lord (as in the real one), he went by the name Femt0.
I highly doubt he's the real skull lord but thats me.

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
YES, THAT COCKMONSTER ISN'T ME!! POINTS FOR EDDIE FOR BEING WISE! WHEN I'M AN ADMIN AGAIN I'LL THINK TWICE ABOUT DELETING YOU!

MY PET PEEVES ARE OF COURSE COCKGOBBLING COPYCATS AND...

Franz said:
Having my topics copied from one Berserk forum, and pasted in another...

...BITCHES AND THEIR EGOS! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!111
EXCEPT ME!

SKuLL LoRD

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
kimchan said:

hehe yea actually yea i was thinking of the skulllord faker when i wrote that.

Having my topics copied from one Berserk forum, and pasted in another...

Heheh, yea. I got this idea when i read on the hawks forum... ;)

pheonixfenix said:
actually i find myself "accidentally" staring at girls sometimes...And sometimes i stare off into space and people think i'm staring at them...
It happenned to me at a 4@7 at university.. i was getting drunk and i was staring at the nicest butt of my prom.. and i didn't realized it ! It's one of my friends who told me that the chick's friend was looking at me in a wierd way... :-[ if at least i had benefits of staring at it...

Lauralana said:
I hate ex boyfriends that steal your under wear and force you to spend money buying new ones. Not only do they steal ur underwear...they do nasty shit to it and then try to give it back to you in a dirty plastic bag. And to top it all off they want to say that they did all that to prove their love and devotion.

ya, i still can't get over that :-\.

You don't feel l... lucky ? ::) hehehe I never tought that someone could do that.. maybe it's been too long i had a girlfriend.. :p Maybe steal it and keep it as a souvenir but not doing nasty ship with it ! I'll keep it intact for my old days ! hehehee :p

Kart

Resident /b/tard
People who have no right to get angry, I hate these people, or those who insult me and don't know me, especially when they just randomly pick on you, it doesn't happen now, i'm too big, and too angry, but people used to, it pissed me off. "Hey, hamburger" "hey, fuck you, if you ever speak to me again i'll kill you" "ohh talking big" and then I say something stupid and get in trouble, honestly never talk shit to someone you don't know. or driving the speed limit someone comes up and honks and tails you, pisses the shit out of me.

and people who can critique and can't take it, "you're doing this this and this wrong" "ok thanks, but you've been doing this wrong for awhile" "no I haven't, go away" or christians

and most of all, people who come in act how they want without being part of the community, especially on forums.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Skool sux doods. And my parents just don't understand. People that don't like me suck. The Internet.

-Griffith

Aconyro

REVENGE!
1. Really high pitch voices (has to be voices)
2. Pop music >:((crappy dance mixes etc.)
3. Anyone touching me (I haven't the slightest idea why)
4.People who are illogically Jealous >:((example: I don't want my kid to go to college, I didn't go)

P.S.
4. = These people make me sick. It's simply disgusting to hold someone back from doing good things. Especially if you are someone who should care about them. People who do this belong in jail.

Woraug

A credit to dementia
I'm with you on 2 of those Aconyro

1: I HATE it when people ever touch me, cept my girl ;D

2: Pop music, along with rap, mexican music, wanna-be rockers, and polka >_<

3: People who drive around all day playing music with the bass so high you can feel it from a block away.

4: Kids, I hate kids...

5: Cops.

6: People who dislike stoners.

7: Skull Lord and his spawns.

8: Vegitarians.

9: People who bitch about other people smoking in public.

10: Jehovahs Wittnesses

11: People who diss otakus

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
People who make slopping noises when they chew. If they do it in my company, I'll punch them in the face. No questions asked.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
My pet peeves include girls I like that won't go out with me. And also I hate being a loser.

Yep, that about covers it. I wonder if one is related to the other? ;)

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I hate self-righteous people. And on that note, all of you are a bunch of goddamn whiners. Just listen to yourselves!

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Admins who create accounts to waste our time by spamming topics and acting as the prime leader, thinking it doesn't get old.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I hate, Jews, spics, chinks, japs, uhh, niggers. white power!

Ching chang chung! I Can't understand you, go back to where you came from! white power *dave chappelle*

I hate people who chew gum loudly.

I hate people who stare at me even if their girls it iritates me.

I hate punks who pretend to be something their not.

I hate school because it's fucking boring and I sometimes fall asleep in class.

No me gusta mayates porque son penejos. Just joking. ;)

Top Bottom