Author Topic: Does anyone else hate Isidro and puck "Silly mode"?  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Shane

Re:Does anyone else hate Isidro and puck "Silly mode"?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2004, 03:10:26 AM »
i think he put them in there for the purpose of getting different feelings from different people,

some people like puck, some dont,

same for Isidro,

i guess the main thing to remember is that the story wouldnt be the same without them,

just my thoughts   ;D

- c
well said

Offline MadOmen

Re:Does anyone else hate Isidro and puck "Silly mode"?
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2004, 02:33:58 PM »
I for one love their bumbling. It's the sort of comedy the Marx Brothers would be proud of. It depends on your comedic taste.

Especialy the bit where Isidro accidentally becomes Pucks 'pupil' when he was hoping for Guts to teach him, that was great.

All they need now is a rake for Isidro to stand on and smack his face, then Puck would say something funny.

Although going by the VA for Isidro in the game, I could very well grow to hate him.

Offline JoshF

Re: Does anyone else hate Isidro and puck "Silly mode"?
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2004, 02:03:24 AM »
In volume 2, when Puck saw an elf in a jar, his reaction couldn't be fully realized unless he was as poorly drawn as he was. And anyone that finds him annoying, just feels the same way Guts does.

Offline Sparnage

Re: Does anyone else hate Isidro and puck "Silly mode"?
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2004, 12:32:17 PM »
In volume 2, when Puck saw an elf in a jar, his reaction couldn't be fully realized unless he was as poorly drawn as he was. And anyone that finds him annoying, just feels the same way Guts does.

Miura didn't create Puck to give us some insite on how annoying he can be for Guts, and Guts has never once laughed at him despite the fact he is the comic relief in the story.