Does anyone else hate Ishidoro and puck "Silly mode"?

10-4 said:
i think he put them in there for the purpose of getting different feelings from different people,

some people like puck, some dont,

same for ishidoro,

i guess the main thing to remember is that the story wouldnt be the same without them,

just my thoughts ;D

- c
well said

I for one love their bumbling. It's the sort of comedy the Marx Brothers would be proud of. It depends on your comedic taste.

Especialy the bit where Ishidoro accidentally becomes Pucks 'pupil' when he was hoping for Gatts to teach him, that was great.

All they need now is a rake for Ishidoro to stand on and smack his face, then Puck would say something funny.

Although going by the VA for Ishidoro in the game, I could very well grow to hate him.

In volume 2, when Puck saw an elf in a jar, his reaction couldn't be fully realized unless he was as poorly drawn as he was. And anyone that finds him annoying, just feels the same way Gatts does.

JoshF said:
In volume 2, when Puck saw an elf in a jar, his reaction couldn't be fully realized unless he was as poorly drawn as he was. And anyone that finds him annoying, just feels the same way Gatts does.

Miura didn't create Puck to give us some insite on how annoying he can be for Guts, and Guts has never once laughed at him despite the fact he is the comic relief in the story.

Top Bottom